Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discoveries (Casey and Open)

Go down

Discoveries  (Casey and Open) Empty Discoveries (Casey and Open)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Katrina could not believe that Casey had uncovered her secret, she figured it would have taken her awhile longer.

Katrina went for a walk out in the black forest, she loved it out there, it was always beautiful. Walking out there she thought about her time she had been with Casey. Casey and Katrina had always had fun and it was not Casey's fault that she left.

Kat knew they had a bond, all do, but she wanted that bond of a lifetime she had heard about. She knew that Casey and her didn't have that and never would and she couldn't take it so she left.

After a while Kat realized that she would rather have Casey with what they had than rather live without her. So she decided to hunt her up, and when found out where she was going to be Kat made sure that she would be there too.

But when Kat arrived she discovered that not only had Casey had a girlfriend, but discovered that the bond she had always wanted with Casey is just what she had with Melissa. Once that was discovered that Kat knew there was nothing she could do about it unless she got Missy out of the way.

Since that moment forward she had been coming up with way to get rid of Missy. Casey had said if Missy was willing to share, that Casey would be willing to take her back. But Katrina shared with no one, so something had to be done with Melissa.

Then there comes another problem she had promised Myles that if he became her slave that she would leave them alone. But Katrina still, wanted casey and she would figure a way out of it.

Back to top Go down

Discoveries  (Casey and Open) Empty Re: Discoveries (Casey and Open)

Post by Casey Lucia Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:09 am

"Katrina, we need to talk. You are going about it all wrong. Yes, I know who you are, have for a long time, just didn't want to bring it up and all. I know what you want, and I remember how possesive you are. I also know things you've done that I can use to get you arrested, just remember that. Now, after this, if you want to speak to me again, you are going to have to leave mine and Missy's friends alone. And if you so touch her, I will kill you. I know we need to make amends, and we might be able to work something out, but you need to meet me half way," Casey says, coming up to Katrina.

Casey Lucia
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:06 am

Missy had gone out for a run in the forest she had taken to doing this everyday. She wanted to get a little better physically. I mean she wasn't too bad at the moment, but she wanted to be better.

She had already ran the first mile so she desided that she had reached a spot where she could take a break. Sitting down on the ground she pulled out a bottle of water which she had shrunk so she enlarged it.

Taking her drink and a couple of deep breathes she had heard a few voices in a opening from where she was sitting. Crawling across the ground she tried to get close enough to hear what they were saying.

The closer that she got she realized that it was Casey talking to Katrina. She started to get a little jelous, but she listened to Casey threathen Kat if she bothered me, but then she had something about working something out. This made Missy a little nervous. Missy had falling in love with Casey and she was not giving her up for nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:07 am

Katrina was about to head back to her room when she heard movement coming through the clearing. She actually heard her before she saw her, it was Casey. Of course Casey would know where she was.

Katrina wondered if Casey could still feel her and hear her. Kat listened to Casey talked and wanted to yell and scream at her, but she just sat and took the comment.

"Well, I only know one way to get the things I want and that's what I am doing." Katrina stated straight face.

"I have avoided arrest for now, don't you think I can continue the way I am". Katrina continued.

Katrina knew she was possessive with what she thought was hers, but she had to think of a way to make things work for her.

Katrina walked up to Casey then could not help but reach out and touched her hair. She always did love her hair.

"I have missed you and I am sorry for what I did to you" Katrina sighed as she looked at Casey

"Would you be willing to take me again, if Missy would allow?" Katrina thought as she pulled her hair back away from her neck.

Katrina thought if she could convince Missy to share then she could get Missy out of the way all together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down