Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just my cup of tea (OPEN)

Go down

Just my cup of tea (OPEN) Empty Just my cup of tea (OPEN)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Darren flipped through his book, Politika. A muggle book, sure. But Tom Clancy's writing skills are just pure awesome.

He sipped his cup of tea slowly, smacking his lips and continued to read.

Back to top Go down

Just my cup of tea (OPEN) Empty Re: Just my cup of tea (OPEN)

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:21 pm

Charlotte had just finished a commissioned picture for the tea shop in Hogsmeade, it was, by Charlottes standards a ghastly subject she had to paint it on but then again money was money, with that she stepped back from hanging it up and she smiled softly.

"There we go!" she whispered to herself "Perfect."

Casting one look back at the cherub angels Charlotte collected her money from the gushing server and asked, politely for a cup of tea.

Charlotte glanced around the tea shop, a boy sat alone reading, but should she interrupt him? Shuffling over to him she smiled shyly and gestures at the seat in front of her.

"May I?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:10 pm

Darren thought he saw movement and looked up.

"Oh hello, Miss. Yes you may." He smiled, before he took another sip from his cup of tea, and moved his bag away from under the table, and placed it beside him.

"I am Darren. Hello Charlotte." He said, entering her mind just to find her name.

"No uhm, I mean. UHH. What would your name be?" He coughed loudly, praying hard that she didn't hear him properly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:13 pm

As Charlotte was told that she was allowed to sit down she did so with a small smile playing on her lips and she cradled her cup of tea in her hands, sipping it softly as she looked out of the window for a moment.

"Thank you, Darren."

Charlotte's eyes widened. How could this boy know her name?! For a moment she panicked, was he a spy? But then she thought he might have looked at the signature at the bottom of her painting and relaxed again.

"You got it right the first time, Charlotte, so did you like my picture when you saw me putting it up? That's how you know my name right? The artists signature?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:53 pm

"Yes. That painting of the angels are wonderful. You have a great talent. You do commissioned painting often?" He smiled.

Darren sipped his tea and continued flipping through the book, and after a while, he took a glance at the page number and placed it into his bag.

"So how have you been holding up, Charlotte?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:56 pm

Charlotte flushed a little bit and stared into her teacup while she tried to feel better about what Darren had said, and to calm her blush down.

"Uhm yes, I am comissioned often, although I never charge as much as Daddy says that I should."

Taking another sip of her tea Charlotte smiled softly at Darren before waiting patiently for him to bookmark what he was reading so that they could talk properly to each other and she wondered just what it was he was reading.

"Me? Oh, I've been just fine thank you! What about you? Are you starting Hogwarts this year?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:53 pm

"I see..." He smiled and nodded slowly, sipping his tea as he looked out of the window, and watched as rain started to pour.

"Yes... You too right? Thank goodness that I know someone before it starts." He laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Charlotte looked out of the window and grimaced, it was raining very badly and she was glad that she had come before this downpour, the painting wouldn't have survived then where would we be?

"Wonderful! Now we won't seem so alone, it's a huge place and it's not very friendly."

Drinking a little bit more of the tea Charlotte smiled at Darren:

"What house do you think you'll be in?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:15 pm

"I know... I set fire to the rain... And I Set fire to the rain... to the rain... watch it pour as I touch your face... Well, it burned while I cried... 'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name...." He hummed softly before he came "Back to Earth".

"I think... Ravenclaw? I think I'll be in Ravenclaw. I think you'll be in... Slytherin? Maybe? Or Ravenclaw?" He tried to look at her personality from her head, but he wasn't the sorting hat after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Charlotte merly looked at Darren strangely as he began to hum and she wondered what exactly it was that he was supposed to be humming, maybe it was a muggle song that she didn't know, she couldn't be sure.

"Well I wish you every success in your house!"

Shrugging her shoulders Charlotte smiled:

"I don't mind which house I'm in, I know I'll do just fine regardless."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:32 pm

"True... Just getting into the school is luck enough. I won't ask for more..." He smiled and held his cup of tea, and drinking from it slowly.

"You'll do well. No worries. None at all. So, do you play any musical instruments? Do you like to read?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:27 pm

Charlotte smiled softly and she sipped at her own tea, it being exactly the right temperature for her to drink now. Adding another sugar cube Charlotte smiled slight wider, it seemed as if Darren was a true Ravenclaw...always into reading.

"Lately I have been reading a lot yes, mostly non fiction books about art though so I wouldn't think that it would be your type of thing."

With a nod of her head Charlotte remembered her old drum set at home, it hadn't lasted long before it got destroyed by her parents.

"I used to play the drums, you?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down