Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back at home (Raven and Konig)

2 posters

Go down

Back at home (Raven and Konig) Empty Back at home (Raven and Konig)

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:32 am

With Raven held tightly in his arms, Konig appeared in the front room of his home, the fire roaring happily in the small but cosy little front room. Konig was from an old family but he'd never enjoyed expensive things so he'd bought a modest house in the pine forests of Denmark and improved it with magic. Holding Raven to him he smiled and laid her down on the sofa gently,

"There we go..." he smiled a little bit, "Do you want some hot chocolate?"

It was a rarely known fact but in the safety of his own home, Konig let down his emotional barriers and expressed himself a lot more. But when he left he locked down again. As it was now, as he prepared to make hot chocolate on the fire with a bag of marshmellows, Konig was at his most vulnerable and yet at his strongest,

"Marshmellows? We can make... damn, what are they called?" he paused to think before grinning, "Smores! We can make smores!"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Back at home (Raven and Konig) Empty Re: Back at home (Raven and Konig)

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:43 am

Raven smiled at Konigs house and looked around for a moment before she was put on the sofa, with a small smile she quickly got up again even if she was still woosy from losing the blood from the stab to her thigh, which she couldn't believe she did herself.

"I like your house Konig, it's very nice, it is nicer than my house...and it's not haunted either..."

With a small smile she looked at her ring and nodded, indeed there were no ghosts. Raising an eyebrow at Konigs open nature now, she tilted her head to one side, looking altogether completely innocent.

"If they are nice, then yes I would like one."

Moving closer to Konig Raven placed a hand over his and smiled happily, gently squeezing his hand.
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:47 am

Soon after he'd set her down on the sofa, Raven was standing up again, despite the blood loss and obvious pain in her thigh. Konig smiled a little bit, the woman really was quite stubborn in a very endearing manner. He smiled a little bit,

"Thank you Raven!" he chuckled a little bit, "No it's not haunted, I might be good with ice magic but I prefer a warm house and ghosts make the area cold."

Konig grinned a little bit when Raven tilted her head to the side slightly in a very innocent manner. That was one expression that he never thought Raven would have been able to pull off but it looked cute on her,

"They're quite nice I have to admit." he grinned and handed the first finished smore, "Taste it, it's quite nice."

He squeezed her hand back softly and smiled before giving her a light kiss on the lips, just a gentle and reassuring peck on the lips.
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:56 am

Raven nodded her head lightly she knew all too well that the area became cold when ghosts were involved, Raven herself was often cold and she was beginning to warm up, except that one finger on which her ring rested, that would always be cold.

"I am cold a lot of the time. It feels nice to be warm, and to be here with you, Konig, is it nice to be here with me?" Raven asked quietly.

Watching as he made the s'mores Raven took the one that he handed out to her and eyed it cautiously, it was hot, that was for sure and she held it in her hands even when it started to burn her. Biting down nervously onto the treat, Raven blinked.

"It is nice. It is nice and sweet, I think I like these s'mores." she said with a small smile.

Raven gently returned Konigs kiss but kept it going for a little longer than a peck, drawing away soon after with her eyes looking at the ground;

"Konig, you look very nice today." she said nervously.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:01 am

Konig knew that Raven surrounded herself with a lot of ghosts and spirits most of the time so it made sense that she was often cold. It made sense then that she liked his home, with the lack of cold ghosts and the warm fire. He smiled,

"You can always be warm here with me." he smiled wider at her quiet question, "It is very nice to be here with you Raven. It's lovely to simply be with you anywhere."

Watching with a small smile, Konig conjured a plate for her to rest the hot treat on so she didn't burn her hands. Seeing that she liked it, he grinned,

"I'm glad you enjoy it!" he finished making some more and put them on the plate, "I've gotten quite good at making smores thankfully."

Raven kept the soft kiss going and this surprised Konig at first but after a second he smiled and just enjoyed kissing her back just as gently. When she looked at the ground he tilted her head back up gently with a hand under her chin,

"Thank you Raven..." he smiled happily, "And you look beautiful as you always do."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:16 am

Raven smiled gently and wished that she could take the ring off even just for a moment so she could be warm fully, but she knew that she couldn't do that, there were many things Raven normally acted up over and this was one of them, blood warmed her, so she liked it.

"I would like to stay here with you, if you want me to, more often, I...I don't like being alone..."

It was true. Raven hated being alone. She did murderous things when she was alone and she hung her head lightly, knowing that this change was not right, and her old self was pushing to come through.

Breaking off the kiss and looking into Konigs eyes made Ravens heart thump painfully in her chest, she placed her hand on his cheek and stroked her thumb across his skin.

"How can you find someone like me...beautiful?" she asked, her lip trembling.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:21 am

Konig knew that Raven's ring kept her cold. Hell, he'd touched the thing for all of five seconds and it had felt like he'd never be warm around again where he'd touched it. He smiled a little bit more,

"I would really enjoy it if you stayed here more often Raven." he told her happily, "It would be great to have you here. I'll be here for you so that you're never alone again."

He could tell that Raven was conflicted about the way she was feeling right now but Konig didn't have any way to tell her whether or not this was temporary or permanent. When the kiss broke off they looked into each other's eyes and Konig's heart fluttered at looking into her beautiful eyes. Moving his head slightly, he kissed her thumb,

"I find you beautiful... because you've always been beautiful to me." he smiled, "Every part of you, every mood, every action and every word. You are beautiful to me... a beautiful person."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:29 am

Raven smiled happily and threw her arms around Konig, hugging him close to her as he said that she could stay with him whenever she wanted to, after all she was less likely to go out on a killing spree if she had Konig here with her, which she would do without him.

"Thank you Konig, you're so kind to me, I feel as if...normally...I don't tell you enough that I appreciate what you do for me."

With a small smile as Konig kissed her thumb, Raven looked into his eyes as he spoke, her lip trembled even more and her eyes filled with tears, which as she blinked course down her face.

"I...I..." she stuttered "Oh Konig."

Raven sobbed as she kissed him again, whispering into his ear; "I love you."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:35 am

When Raven threw her arms around him Konig grinned happily and wrapped his own arms around her. He held her close to him, hugging her tightly but not too tightly. Konig shook his head a little bit and looked her in the eyes,

"You don't have to thank me, I will lo... love having you here." he told her, only stuttering a little bit on the emotional word, "And I'd do anything to help you Raven."

The tears that fell down from Raven's beautiful eyes didn't seem to be bitter or sad tears so he wiped them away with a happy smile as he held her to him. He kissed her back but when she whispered in his ear he froze for a second before hugging her back a little bit tighter,

"And I..." he smiled at her, sure that he wouldn't stutter here, "I love you, Raven."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:46 am

Raven couldn't stand the wait after she had told Konig that she loved him, she had hoped that it would be something that was just accepted but the way that he froze made her wonder if he did in fact feel the sane way about her as she felt about him.

When he said that he loved her, without stuttering this time, Raven pressed her lips hungrily to his own and she smiled into the kiss, strange to think he found her scarred body attractive.

"So...what happens now?" she said breathlessly, locking eyes with Konig, a faint trace of desire in her own, but she was happy to do whatever he wanted. Suddenly she remembered the Succubus and pouted softly.

"What do people who are in love do with each other?" Raven asked tilting her head to one side.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:51 am

Konig had taken a rather large emotional leap when he'd managed to stop his stutter at the word love, to tell her that he did love her. Love was not something he'd ever expected to feel but when Raven it felt too amazing to ever even think about living without. He kissed her back just as hungrily, their kisses still soft enough to convery their love as well as their desire. He licked his lips a little bit,

"Whatever you want." he told her honestly, seeing the look in her eyes that was desire. But when she pouted he raised an eyebrow and kissed her cute pout. He blinked a few times as he thought about it, "They... hold each other to make themselves feel safe, warm, loved etc... they kiss each other, they snuggle up with each other in front of the fire. They... they make love... they lie awake with each other in bed, just to be closer to the other..."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:02 am

Raven softly began to play with Konigs hair, she thought about how lucky she was for a moment, before wondering hoe she had managed to stay this sane for this long, perhaps her other self was being repressed by something that she wasn't aware of.

When he began to tell her what people in love did, she was about to respond but she was kissed softly on the lips, something that she didn't expect and Raven sighed softly.

"What is the difference between making love, and fucking?" she asked, innocently, so the swearing was almost shocking coming from her new personalities mouth.

"I want to be closer to you..." she whispered winding her fingers in his silky hair and pressing her body against Konigs.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:07 am

Konig smiled happily as Raven began to play with his hair again, relaxing him even more with the way her small fingers ran through his hair and twirled it and played with it more. He smiled up at her and kissed her gently on the lips a little bit. Konig could tell that she was going to respond when he kissed her so he broke it to let her speak,

"The difference between making love and fucking is as different as night and day..." he told her, smiling at the strangeness of the curse from such an innocent Raven, "When we make love... it is the ultimate expression of our love. It's not hard or rough, it's soft and gentle and every action is done not for your pleasure... but to bring the greatest pleasure to your lover."

He kissed her as their bodies pressed against each other, kissing her a bit more passionately than before but still in a very loving manner,

"You want to be closer to me?" he whispered back, "How do you want to be close to me?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:15 am

Raven could feel the heat of another blush beginning to wind it's way over her cheeks, she had never done that before and she wondered if it would be something that she would like to do...

When Konig explained it even more, Raven gasped lightly and nodded her head, this was something that she definately wanted to see how it would unfold.

"I...I would like to try that...if you know you want to try it with me too, I think it would be nice." Raven blushed, placing a finger on her lips, pushing on her plump lips

Moaning lightly as he kisses her slightly more passionately and Raven gladly kissed back too, softly winding her fingers in Konigs hair, with a small smile as she kissed him.

"I want to be...I want to...I want to go out with you, and...be a proper couple."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:04 am

Konig had to admit that the sight of a blush spreading across Raven's pale cheeks was something that he'd never thought of happening before but whenever it did now it seemed to brighten her entire face, making her seem all the more beautiful and all the more amazing to him. Konig was glad that she was planning on following through because he did so want to be together with her in a more loving way,

"I would love to try it with you Raven." he whispered softly, stroking a strang of hair out of her face before cupping her cheek gently, "I want to be as close to you as I can..."

The light moans as they kiss as so different to the kisses they'd shared before, where the moans were at least partially from pain at being so rough. Here it was all gentle loving kisses that made him smile into the kiss,

"I want the same thing Raven..." He told her quietly, "We can be a proper couple. We can love each other and we can be together."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Raven couldn't help but let her heart beat faster in her chest, for the first time it was as if she was feeling what she was supposed to feel and the exact moment she was meant to feel it, and the dominant part of her mind at the moment wished that it would never end, although she knew that could not be the case forever.

"Well then, perhaps we should try it soon...after all I don't know what's happened to me, and I don't know when it's going to stop...and I know that when it does stop, I'm not going to entertain the idea..." she said quietly, leaning her cheek into his hand.

With a small smile, Raven pulled away and looked into Konig's eyes there was a very different feeling running through her, it set her nerves alight and she couldn't wait to experience more feelings like ths. If she was allowed to that is.

"I know that I wont always...be able to tell you that all the time though..." she said confused.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:04 am

Konig was happy for Raven because for what he knew to be the first time in a long time, she was feeling and acting like everyone else. He didn't use the term 'like a normal person' as others would have as he knew that the idea of a 'normal person' was often different depending on who you asked,

"I'd like that... very much." he breathed gently before smiling a little bit, stroking her cheek with his thumb as she leant her head into his hand more, "I think you're right... as unfortunate as it is, I think this side of you is quite possibily temporary."

He could see that she was tearing herself up about it, about the possibility of never being like this again. Konig stroked her cheek reassuringly as he looked deep into her eyes,

"Even if you won't always be able to tell me that you want to be in a proper relationship with me..." He kissed her gently on the lips and smiled, "We'll both know that you do and that'll mean the world to me."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:14 am

Raven did not want to hear what Konig had just told her and it made tears prick at her eyes and she fought to keep them back but she couldn't, she didn't want to stop being like this, she didn't want to keep being like how she was most of the time, cold and murderous, she wanted to be able to be held and loved.

Sniffling she wiped at her eyes with her sleeve and hugged Konig close to her, it was like she was going to be leaving him, but she didn't know when and she didn't know where.

"But I don't want it to be. I want to be like this all the time." she whispered lightly, wiping at her eyes again.

Even when Konig said that he would remember what she had said to him while in this form, she wanted to be sure that it was going to be like this all the time, and that she wasn't going to be able to stop herself from doing something stupid when she reverted.

"I...I guess you could look at it like that."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Tue May 29, 2012 3:30 am

Konig had to admit that even though he was coming to terms with the fact that this loving state of mind was temporary for Raven, he hated it. He hated knowing that before long the most affection he'd get from her was in the form of lust. Lust was great, he wasn't complaining, but sometimes he just wanted to be able to hold her. Hug her close without being pushed away. He hugged her harder, not wanting to let go,

"I know you do Raven and I'd love you to be like this all of the time too but..." he smiled sadly and stroked her cheek gently, "I love both sides of you so very very much Raven. Remember that."

He could tell that she was afraid of what she might say or do while in her other form and he couldn't really blame her. Konig was sure that her more murderous side would say or do something she wouldn't like when she was like this,

"I have a little plan..." he told her with a small smile, "I'll look into spells that can separate the mind. That way I can temporarily keep you like this whenever you'd like."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down