Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternals At War

Go down

Eternals At War Empty Eternals At War

Post by Ostanda Moreno Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:54 am

Hi guys! After playing on here for a while I wanted to try and create my own forum but only just realized how to go about doing just that! Very Happy

I've been working on it and I'm pleased with the way it's turning out, and I think it's ready!

I would like to invite anyone interested to join and make suggestions for how I can make it better!

Plot line:

The world of mankind has always been kept blind to the knowledge of the supernatural beings around them, but when a small city in Pennsylvania becomes the epicenter of a major war between two opposed Vampire clans and one Werewolf pack the world writhes with the news as governments around the world call up arms against these creatures. The American government has even gone so far as use their Psychic warriors typically meant for espionage against these beings.

Meanwhile The Holy Order a group of knights as old as the supernatural beings themselves have begun to send out their warriors in large yet secretive forces.

Hope people like it and have fun! Very Happy

http://eternals-at-war.forumotion.com/

Ostanda Moreno
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum