Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson One Second Years

+2
Sam Hawthorn
Jessica James
6 posters

Go down

Lesson One Second Years  Empty Lesson One Second Years

Post by Jessica James Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:37 am

JJ walked in to her class room she had lost her voice so she wrote the instructions on the board. She read it over.

Hello and welcome to Charms. My name is Professor James. Now Please take a seat and read your book on page 5, Tickling Charm

I have lost my voice and can not talk so please I would like you to be as quiet as you can, so I can hear if someone needs help.

Now once you have read the text please practice the wrist movements without the incantation 5 time and then the incantation without wands 5 times. After that you may try them together on the feather.

If you have any questions please raise your hand and I will come to you.

She sighed and sat down on top of her desk.

Jessica James
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lesson One Second Years  Empty Re: Lesson One Second Years

Post by Sam Hawthorn Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:44 am

Sam walked into the Charms classroom and she smiled at the Professor and she read the bored and nodded " Good morning Professor, I hope you get your voice back soon" Sam said kindly she sat down at one of the desks.

Sam stayed in the back she did like the borad said when she finished she sighed and couldn't get her mind off of the orphanage papers shaking her head Sam hummed lightly, and did like the board said she practiced the charm quite a few times while waiting for everyone else.

Last edited by Sam Hawthorn on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lesson One Second Years  Empty Charms Classroom :: Lesson One Second Years

Post by Teresa Maria King Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:40 am

Entering the classroom, Teresa saw Sam and Professor James were the only people there. She glanced at the board and went to sit next to Sam.

"Hi, Sam," Teresa said. "How about we partner up for a while?"

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:18 pm

Sam looked next to her and she smiled at Teresa " Sure, I still have that ring" She said showing Teresa the ring.

" So how are you? And how was your summer?" Sam asked kindly.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Maria King Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:14 pm

"Sam old, same old," Teresa answered, smiling. "It was just that my cousin, Alice, was with us when Mama and I was going to our vacation home. Lily was with us too, but she wasn't the crazy one. Alice had so much candy with her. I can't believe she got a job here."

"So how was your's? I can't tell from your expression."

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:23 pm

Sam sighed and shrugged " The worst summer in history" Sam said as she wrote down a list of all her classes.

" Any way I'm glad you had a good summer" Sam said with a smile she bummed silently and waited to see if anyone else would show up.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Maria King Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:44 pm

"What do you mean?" Teresa asked. "What happen? You sound sad and you sighed again. You tell me right now."

Teresa did not like her friends to be sad or unhappy in anyways. It makes her feel sad.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:52 pm

Sam shrugged " Stupid muggles" Sam said she was never going to live with muggles again " My 'Parents' got rid of me" Sam whispered she chewed her lip.

" Anyway, You should practice the spell" Sam said with a smile Sam had already practiced it while waiting Sam hummed lightly.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Maria King Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:44 pm

"Okay," Teresa answered. She didn't want to push into Sam's life. "Professor James should take a Pepper - Up Potion. It would probably help her sore throat, don't you think?"

"So we do the movement first, then we say it."

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:56 pm

Sam smiled " Here let me show you and yes I think She should tak a pepper - up potion" Sam said she grabbed her book and quickly read it she did the write movements than smiled.

Sam said the incantation without her wand five times than she grabbed her wand and tried it on the feather she said the incantation and she pointed her wand at the feather and smiled as the charm worked " Here" she said handing Teresa the notes.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Maria King Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:30 am

She didn't take the note, just said the incantation. It's a good thing Teresa had a perfect memory. Then she took up her wand and did the movement. She tried to do wandless magic, saying the word in her head. It move just a bit. She frown. Then she said it out loud.

"That sucks," Teresa said.

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Clarke Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:46 pm

Xander walked into class and took a seat near the back. This class wasn't his forte and he didn't want to draw attention to any mistakes.

He read the passage in the book quickly and gave the movement a try. After a few tried with that, he focused on just the words then put his wand down. He couldn't really see what had happened when the girls tried the spell, so opted to wait before putting the movement and words together.

He hoped Luke showed up soon. He was no good with this stuff.

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jordon Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:03 pm

Eva skipped into class and wondered over to the boy sitting alone. She read the note and smiled sadly at the teacher. Her cancer had gotten bad over the summer and she had lost her voice a few times. She took her seat and smiled. She was glad her mom had gotten her this wig she was rather fond of having hair.

"Hello. We didn't get a chance to talk last year. I'm Eva" She said smiling brightly then doing as the board said.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Laterman Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Eric walked into his class ad sat next to the two people he like most. Sam and Teresa. He smiled at them and read the board. He smiled sadly at his favourite teacher and waved at the other people in the room. He smiled at Eva and Xander wondering if they were getting along.

Eric Laterman
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down