Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules and Regulations of Herbology

Go down

Rules and Regulations of Herbology Empty Rules and Regulations of Herbology

Post by Mikhail Novikov Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:15 am

My name is Mikhail Novikov, and I will be your new Herbology teacher. In my class, there will be a strict three strike rule. Three strikes, you're out. It's that simple. I don't want any disturbances to be caused within my class, and I don't deal with hooligans. If you want to mess around, don't take my class. It's as simple as that.

1. You will receive no homework for me. However, there is a project that will serve as such. You will learn more about it in the first lesson.

2. You WILL listen in my class. I do not like extra talking or fooling around. I will not hesitate to take points or even give detention if necessary.

3. You will address me as Professor Novikov. Not Prof Novikov, not Professor Mik, or anything else. Just Professor Novikov. Anyone that is not following this rule will also lose points.

4. If you listen and answer questions, you will be awarded points. It's a pretty basic process.

If you have any questions, my door is always open. Just be sure to knock first.
Mikhail Novikov
Mikhail Novikov
Adult

Back to top Go down