Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A note (open)

2 posters

Go down

A note (open) Empty A note (open)

Post by Ariana Jenkins Tue May 01, 2012 3:55 am

Dear Daddy,

I miss you. I don't understand this that is. I wish you where here with me. I don't have a lot of friends this year. I know that we suppose learn alot of things. I know with the war lurking father but the matter is. I stick out here liked log that is. I know I am suppose to learning something. But I been missing you about something. I know it odd you take such good care of me. You be considering magical creature. But with it come love. I know that I am consider freak around the other student. Because I am not liked the other student treat creatures as equals.
Sincerely,
Lunnete

That she was writing a note home to some man who might be not father but all the same father. Then she was her father all the same her father just beat her up she was being taking care by her father and she let out sigh to herself that is. She hand her note home that is she was rather quiet as she send her note home to her father. Then she was rather quiet that is.

Ariana Jenkins
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

A note (open) Empty A note

Post by MelodyLovegood Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:35 pm

Melody was tired of having to always find her stuff shredded she made a mental note to consider getting Jinxy declawed.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down