Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson 3, Year 2

2 posters

Go down

Lesson 3, Year 2 Empty Lesson 3, Year 2

Post by Sofia Slytherin Tue May 15, 2012 6:53 am

Sofia had not really been in any mood to teach any of her classes but she knew it had to be done. It had been a very trying week for her mind. She had had to deal with Anne dying and then coming back to life. Even though she had not had a chance to talk to her yet, which was one her list.

Then she finds out her whole last 13 years of her life had been a lie, these people who stole her child had ruined her life. She was lucky that she was not one of those people who thought about jumping off the tower.

She sat on her position on the mat waiting on the students.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Lesson 3, Year 2 Empty Re: Lesson 3, Year 2

Post by Anne Jones Thu May 17, 2012 12:22 pm

Anne walked into her net class. She was a bit confused today. She was meeting people she already knew but didn't remember. She smiled at the professor and sat down. She wished this day would end. She was tired of it all. She wished she had someone anyone to help her.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Fri May 18, 2012 3:45 am

Sofia had to smile when she felt the net presence come into her, she had pulled herself out of her mediation to turn and smile at Anne. She could tell by looking at Anne that she seemed a little lost.

Sofia was not sure if Tessa was going to make it to class, so this would make the perfect opportunity to speak to Anne.

"I know there is many things that you are confused about and I am here to help you." Sofia smiled

"I am sure you do not remember this but I am your guardian, and you spent the whole summer last with me."
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down