Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson 3, Year 3

3 posters

Go down

Lesson 3, Year 3 Empty Lesson 3, Year 3

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 8:58 am

The last place that Angelus wanted to be was in class, he would rather spend his time curled up on the couch with Dani. Dani had made him feel whole again and he loved that feeling. Looking out at the desk he was remembering a young man that had been in his class and up until a couple of days ago thought he was just another average teenager. But know he knew he had a son and wanted to meet with him soon.

Having him be in Germany was not going to be easy especially since Germany was not well liked. He would have to make contact with a friend he had there in Germany to help watch out for him.

Angelus just sat back in the desk with his feet up on it waiting for the class to arrive.

Back to top Go down

Lesson 3, Year 3 Empty Re: Lesson 3, Year 3

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu May 17, 2012 3:45 am

History had always interested Humphrey Williams more than almost any other subject. You could learn so much from it, and often times it was either exciting or interesting. Also, it always considered you to think about things. It was so much more than just a bunch of facts, like some people considered it to be. He strode up to the very front of the room, finding a seat directly in front of the board. He took out his book, parchment, quill, and inkpot and waited eagerly for the lesson to start.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Thu May 17, 2012 4:05 am

Victoria walked quickly to class. As she entered, seeing only Humphrey so far, she took a seat near the back corner where there was a healthy amount of shadow.

Wondering if Tess would be joining them, she got her stuff around and waited for class to start.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Thu May 17, 2012 11:59 am

Parker groaned to himself as he made his way to History. He didn't like it one bit he realized. It was all so negative...war this and war that. He knew that's how it was, and one could only learn from their mistakes. But sometimes it didn't feel like they were learning anything. One war bled into the next Goblins doing this, giants that. Trial here, treason there. It overall just became very dull to him.

He walked into the class, filled with a small number of students as it always was. He took his seat nearby the others, and set his bag down with a sigh. Waiting for class to start, he folded his arms on the desk and rested his head down.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu May 17, 2012 11:33 pm

"Hello Victoria, Parker." Humphrey said, waving at both of them. "How are you two doing? It has been a while since I've seen you. You are both welcome to sit next to me if you want to. Victoria, come on, stop sitting in the back and come talk to me." He pointed at the seat next to him.

"Come on Victoria, please. We Gryffindors need to be a team here. You haven't even talked to me hardly since I got back up. Everything okay Victoria?" he asked her.

Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Fri May 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Victoria gave Humphrey a little smile. She would have loved to sit up front, but it was in direct sunlight and she didn't want to risk it unnecessarily.

"You're welcome to sit back here with me." She wasn't going to flaunt around her new change, but she was intrigued as to what had changed about Humphrey. She'd realized she could smell most individuals, but he was different. She'd smelled the same thing coming from another student, but still hadn't figured out what it was yet.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Fri May 18, 2012 12:10 pm

"Well, if you are going to be that way I will join you back there Victoria." As he walked towards her and took a seat next to her in the shadows, he noticed that she was paler than she used to be. Also, despite his werewolf-enhanced senses, he could not smell anything off of her. Not even a vaguely human smell. "Something is different about you Victoria. But I can't place it." Humphrey told her. But, he just decided to shrug and get ready for class.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Angelus looked around his class and noticed that Mr. Williams was back in class and hoped he was going to keep up with them.

"Who can tell me about the Room of Requirement?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Mon May 21, 2012 3:52 pm

Victoria raised her hand, happy to actually know about something in the wizarding world.

"It's a room located on the seventh floor, found by passing by it three times while thinking of what kind of room you are looking for." She smiled at the memory of her first time there. "You must ask very specifically for what you want, though it can't conjure up food."

She couldn't imagine how Luke had done it, but he'd created a miniature Quidditch pitch last year.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down