Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potion: Lesson Four, Third Years

5 posters

Go down

Potion: Lesson Four, Third Years Empty Potion: Lesson Four, Third Years

Post by Angel Valentine Thu May 31, 2012 6:21 am

As she entered the classroom, she made sure it was dim enough to create the proper atmosphere for the last lesson of the year. It seemed that it was almost fitting what potion they were going to do for their last lesson.

On the board she waved her wand so the words "Draught of Peace" appeared and she sat down on her desk waiting for her students to arrive.

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Potion: Lesson Four, Third Years Empty Re: Potion: Lesson Four, Third Years

Post by Airen Auditoren Thu May 31, 2012 6:25 am

Airen entered the potions classroom, squinting his eyes to adjust to the low level of lighting. he barely made out what the board said. He smiled as he read it. He'd always been one for calm and peace, so this was a fitting potion for him to make. He took his normal seat at the front of the classroom.

"Good afternoon, Professor," he said casually.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu May 31, 2012 7:48 am

Humphrey walked into Potions, and Airen was already there. He always beat him to classes, but this time he got there before he had answered thankfully. "Hello Airen, Professor Valentine. I hope you are both doing well?" he told them as he set his things down, and opened his book to the Draught of Peace. The potion was already on board, in a neat, feminine script.

"Oh, this should be interesting. I've heard this spell is used often by healers, as well as Aurors to calm down distressed people they are helping. So, it will be very useful since I want to go into Auror school after this. I hope I can get it right..." Humphrey said, imagining the disaster it would make if he failed.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Thu May 31, 2012 6:00 pm

Entering the classroom she realized that she was the third there. She let out a polite smile to Airen, whom she knew but didn't really know and she smiled as she saw Humphrey.

"Good day" she said towards the pair and smiled towards the professor.

She sat down on her usual seat and took out her book waiting for the class and hopefully Victoria as well.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:28 am

Pyxis entered the classroom and looked around. She smiled at Airen, but she didn't really know him that well. Other than the swordmage lessons, she barely ever saw him.

She wasn't exactly comfortable around Humphrey either, and the only other person in the room was Tess. She smiled at Tess and took a seat at the back of the classroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:45 pm

Humphrey could tell Pyxis still wasn't comfortable around him. Which he understood, he'd hurt her best friend Charlotte. He'd been a jerk, and hadn't gotten to know him since he'd matured just a bit. Not much, but a little bit. "Hey Pyxis, you are welcome to sit up here if you want to. I know I was immature the last time you got to know me. But, I think I've changed; so, can you try not to judge me based on what happened before. I know it will be hard not to, I was a monumental jerk." Humphrey explained to her.

They would be seeing a lot of each other in swordmage lessons with Airen, and he wanted it to be a bit less awkward if possible. It was always good to make friends, especially where there is a bit of a grudge. That was what it felt like he was doing a lot of, repairing the friendships, or acquaintances he had irritates to no end.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:57 am

Parker walked down the corridor from the direction of the common room to the Potions classroom. He always loved how convenient it was for the Potions class to be so close by, he hardly ever had to worry about being late. Walking into the room he sat next to Pyxis in the back. He looked at Humphrey who was talking to her asking her to move up and asking for forgiveness for soemthing.

Before she got a chance to say anything Parker spoke up. "It's okay, Humphrey. Just...don't worry about it." Parker then glanced at Pyxis, shutting his mouth. His cheeks got a bit red, embarrassed for having spoken up for her. He'd not really ever done that before. he hoped it didn't upset her in anyway, he just had a feeling she didn't really to deal with anyone right now.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Valentine Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:24 am

Angel raised her brow as she saw that her class had become a chat fest. Clearing her throat she glared at the three students.

"Excuse me, I thought this was a potions class not a time to socialize, so if you'd kindly shut up, sit down I can begin this lesson? I do hate waiting, as well as taking away points" she warned.

Honestly on their last lesson and this is what they do? She sighed and looked at the three pointedly before starting her lesson.

"Today, we are doing the Draught of Peace" she began. "Why would you think I would assign you this as your last potion?"

Angel Valentine
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down