Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out in public (Luther and Darcie)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Out in public (Luther and Darcie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Out in public (Luther and Darcie)

Post by Darcie Vane Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:23 am

Darcie smiled happily and she nodded her head, she was going to be able to keep this up she just knew it, but she did not want to tell Luther about what had almost happened on the way home one night from Durmstrang to visit her father.

Biting her lip Darcie sighed lightly and pouted as she thought about something; "Well...I...I have to say I'm a little bit scared, I'm completely useless when it comes to defending myself and since there and more and more attacks now...I'm getting worried."

When Luther commented on the fact that it was a lot of white, Darcie giggled a little and nodded her head, it was a lot of white, although it was her fathers favourite colour;

"Sorry about that, but, please don't trouble yourself Luther I know you must be very busy, and you should enjoy your time off." she said in a flustered manner.
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Out in public (Luther and Darcie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Out in public (Luther and Darcie)

Post by Luther Amsel Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:36 am

Looking into her eyes, Luther could tell that Darcie was committed to being the way she was. Which was good because the way she was right now was something that was making him open up. Making him slightly less hateful of the world outside of his personal bubble,

"You don't know many defensive spells?" he paused for a second before smiling, "Well then how about I teach you some ways to defend yourself if you need to?"

Luther smiled faintly, there must be some reason why there was a lot of white but he couldn't guess it. Maybe the room she was going to place them in was white so they would fit? He smiled faintly,

"I rarely do things in my time off Darcie. I would like to do this. It sounds rewarding." he told her quietly, "Plus I would like to help you. This would do that would it not?"
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:54 am

Darcie couldn't help but feel herself lift up when she saw that Luther was now smiling an almost full smile, she had made some progress so far, she was very sad that he seemed to be so sad all of the time, it made her want to be around him all the time, just to make sure he was happy.

At his offer Darcie beamed; "You would teach me some spells? Oh thank you so much Luther, that would make me feel so much safer when I have to be out by myself."

When once again Luther said he wanted to help her, Darcie blushed again and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear with a small smile on her lips it was a shy smile that she didn't know why she gave.

"Well then, if you would like to help me, I would very much appreciate it if you would get some of the flowers for me, although Im not sure if Dad will let you in the house, he's very...odd that way."
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luther Amsel Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:00 am

Luther had too admit that it felt strange to have smiled again for the first time in years. Like it had taken a lot of physical effort to do so. If it seemed that the only way for him to be anything other than an emotional train wreck was for Darcie to be close to him then he could see himself spending a lot more time with Darcie from now on,

"I would teach you spells and how to use the ones you already now to greater effect." he told her with a small smile, "Well then if it would make you feel safer I'd be only too happy to start up some little lessons. Tomorrow maybe?"

Luther smiled a bit more when he saw Darcie blushing. She looked even more attractive when she blushed. It added to the innocent air of beauty that she carried with her unknowingly. He bowed his head slightly,

"I shall fetch the flowers for you then Darcie." he smirked lightly, "Actually I was hoping to give them to you so that you can give them to him. That way you could say that they were from you. And I would get to see you more."
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:17 am

Darcie was more than a little nervous about having to learn how to defend herself, she supposed as long as she didn't hurt anybody she would be able to do it, however she was unsure if she was going to be able to make Luther impressed by her unimpressive skills.

"You would like me to start tomorrow?" she asked a little bewildered "Thats a little soon isn't it? But I'll be happy to come, I would really love to start whenever you are ready."

Hearing that Luther wanted to meet her again made Darcie even more happy, she was glad that he was looking forward to seeing her again, although it would mean he would have to leave soon to get the flowers for her.

"That would be even better Luther, but that would mean you would have to go and get them soon," Darcie pouted "I'll be here though, doing my lesson plans."
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luther Amsel Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:22 am

Luther could tell that Darcie was nervous by the way that she cutely bit at her bottom lip. The thought made him mentally grind to a halt. He thought she was cute. When did that slip in there? It didn't matter now though, he could see that the thought was true,

"Yes I would. Is it a bad time for you?" he blinked a few times before shaking his head, "No tomorrow is the best time to start for me. So we shall start tomorrow... at the place you pick flowers."

He was keeping an eye on his internal clock and trying to figure out how long he should leave it before going to get the flowers. He wanted to spend as much time as possible with her after all,

"I guess you're right... it does mean that." he paused for a moment before nodding, "I shall be right back. You will wait for me?"
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:29 am

Darcie smiled broadly and she frowned as she thought about whether she could be able to meet him at the place where she picked flowers the Faerie Glade, but then an idea hit her and she excitedly jumped up and down on the spot;

"You could come and pick me up from the Durmstrang ship if you want, I am going to be going back for the end of year feast and them travelling back to shore with my students." she offered with a light smile on her lips.

When Luther asked if she would wait for him, Darcie giggled and she nodded her head; "Of course I will silly!"

Taking out her lesson plans on some smooth parchment, Darcie looked them over for the next year, after all she had never taught fourth years before, she needed to see some more lesson material.
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luther Amsel Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:36 am

Luther had told her to meet him at the Faerie Glade because it was the first place that had sprung to mind that would have the space required. But when she jumped up and down excitedly he raised an eyebrow and turned to look at her,

"That's a very good idea Darcie." he agreed with a small smile, "From there we can travel together. To ensure that both of us are safe."

Now sure that Darcie was going to wait for him, Luther felt no quarms about disapparating out of the bar to the Faerie Glade. He glanced around. There were no threats so he moved forwards, quickly picking the flowers that Darcie said she had picked before. After collecting an even dozen of both, he reappeared in the bar with a small pop and a large collection of wild flowers in his hand.

Spotting Darcie working on her lesson plans, he placed the flowers gently down onto the bar in front of her, having transfigured a bar mat into a basket like the one she'd had before,

"Your flowers my lady."
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:47 am

Darcie glanced up from her work on the lesson plans and gasped when the flowers were placed in front of her, she did not expect him to be so quick, after all it was only about fifteen minutes after he had left the bar, happily beaming at him Darcie hugged the new basket of flowers to her.

"Oh thank you so much Luther, they're all so beautiful and they smell so lovely, especially the stock, they're so sweet, one of my favourites if I do say so myself."

Looking at her watch Darcie pouted and she stood up from her chair, running a hand through her hair as she stood next to Luther, a little sad smile on her lips;

"I'm sorry but I think I had best get going now, but I'll see you tomorrow wont I?" she smiled, trying to remain happy about this, she always hated leaving friends.
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luther Amsel Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:06 am

Luther smiled slightly at her surprised gasp. He was proud of the fact that he had taken almost no time in collecting the flowers. He had collected all of the right ones as well. The way that she hugged the basket to her confirmed for him that he had done a good thing,

"It wasn't a problem at all Darcie, I quite enjoyed picking the flowers." he told her quietly, "And I agree. The stock smells rather strongly but it is a pleasant smell so you don't mind the strength of it."

He watched as she ran a hand through her hair, eyes following the movement of her fingers through her hair for a reason he couldn't quite grasp. Noticing the sad smile on her lips he frowned ever so slightly,

"Ah. Of course." he nodded with a faint smile, a forced faint smile, "You will indeed see me tomorrow Darcie. Count on it."
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:18 am

Darcie was very sad to be leaving Luther and it looked like he was sad to be leaving her too, at least they had tomorrow to look forward to where they would be able to meet up once more, its not like they were never going to see each other again.

With a large smile Darcie placed her fingers in the corners of Luthers mouth and made him smile, with a little giggle she let them drop again and pecked him on the cheek, hugging him before bouncing over to the door of the pub.

"Just wait until tomorrow Luther, it'll be no time at all I promise you, I'll see you at six o clock tomorrow night!" she grinned, opening the door and walking out into the softly lit street outside.
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luther Amsel Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:03 am

Luther was sad that Darcie had to go even though he could rationalise it perfectly in his mind. He had to admit that tomorrow was looking brighter and brighter knowing that he be able to see Darcie again there.

He blinked at her sudden movement and almost went to stop her before it was too late. She pushed at the corners of his mouth with her fingers to make him smile. Blinking a little bit, he was also powerless to react to the kiss on the cheek,

"I'll try and wait but I have a feeling that it's going to drag." he replied with a small smile. He waved to her as she left, "Goodbye Darcie Vane."

He paused there for a moment. Reaching up, he touched his cheek where she'd kissed him. Smiling a little bit, he disappeared with a small pop.
Luther Amsel
Luther Amsel
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2