Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson 1: Fourth Years

3 posters

Go down

Lesson 1: Fourth Years Empty Lesson 1: Fourth Years

Post by EleriDdriag Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:53 am

Eleri conjured mountains of cushions, knowing from experience what can go wrong with the spell they were going to cover.

EleriDdriag
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lesson 1: Fourth Years Empty Re: Lesson 1: Fourth Years

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:47 pm

Vladimir was not very impressed at the moment, he realised as he returned to Durmstrang not only was his lessons shared by that girl he had met, who he did not get along with in any way shape or form and that would probably mean all his lessons he would now hate....a lot.

With a small sigh he stepped into the classroom and gave the other students a weak smile, already not wanting to be here.
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:08 am

Lucian was not very impressed that the Doctor was now allowing those Hogwarts students into the school, it was very unprofessional and he just hoped that his troust would not be misplaced in the Headmistress of Hogwarts.

With his brow furrowed, Lucian walked into the lesson, and looked around, a small sigh escaped his lips as he resigned himself to another year of being belittled by professors. He was so irate, he didn't even give his usual mornings greetings.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by EleriDdriag Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:55 pm

Eleri looked at her class and smiled.
"Hello, I hope you all had pleasant holidays. Now, this lesson we're goign to cover the summoning charm. You might have noticed the cushions, these are what we will be using to practice the charm. Can anyone tell me a reason why I've chosen something soft?" Eleri asked, looking around.

EleriDdriag
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:11 am

Vladimir raised his hand and he smiled slightly, he normally never tried to give answers in class, because he would probably get them wrong and he did not like being told that he was wrong, however he could almost feel the tense silence between them so he would offer the answer.

When he was called upon to speak Vladimir suggested;

"Would it be because if we summon it towards us, it could hit us in the face or something while we're learning and if it was a brick or something we were summoning that would hurt...a lot."
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by EleriDdriag Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:16 am

Eleri smiled.
"That's right, 5 points to Muhe. It's happened to me fairly regularly, if I'm summoning a book then if I'm not paying attention, it will hit me in the face. The incantation for the charm is 'Accio' and the wand action is to simply point your wand at the object you want to summon. Why don't you try now?" She said, giving a quick demonstration.

EleriDdriag
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down