Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no valentine(open)

3 posters

Go down

no valentine(open) Empty no valentine(open)

Post by MelodyLovegood Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:35 am

Valentines day was getting nearer and it was awkward sitting here watching all the couples.Not that Melody wanted a valentine she was only eleven after all.But the food was good and even though people thought the girly atmosphere was tacky she found it pretty and uplifting.She took a sip of her tea.
This was where Harry Potter once went on a date with Cho Chang,she found herself thinking.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

no valentine(open) Empty Re: no valentine(open)

Post by Senium Nex Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:28 am

Senium had decided to come and scope out the cafe that she had been told was very popular in the run up to Valentine's day, and as soon as she saw it she could tell that she was headed towards the right place. It was full of hearts, angels and pink confetti and she blinked at the loud colours that she could see even from the window.

Spotting a girl inside who she had seen in the common room before, Senium tilted her head to one side and wondered why she was alone, there was still some time before her date with Humphrey, so she stepped inside and smiled at her as she sat down on the chair next to her at the same table.

"You okay?" she asked "You look a little lost amongst all of the couples in here." Senium grinned, her Russian accent showing through.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Melody recognized the girl from her house.
"I'm fine.It's just always awkward to be the only one in the room without a date,are you waiting for someone here?"

Last edited by MelodyLovegood on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:59 am

Nodding her head, Senium knew exactly how that felt and she hoped that the girl in front of her might be able to find some sort of date for Valentines day and that she would manage to feel a little better before she had to go off and meet Humphrey.

"Not at the moment no, I'm meeting my boyfriend in Hogsmeade though in about an hour or so, I'm Senium by the way, Senium Nex." she introduced herself polietly.

Looking around the cafe, Senium spluttered a little when an angel threw confetti at her face and she tried to remove it from getting stuck in her hair. How troublesome, she thought.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:13 pm

"I'm Melody Lovegood.I would have gone somewhere else to eat but I actually like the atmosphere here it's so cute!Um,so who's your boyfriend?"

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:48 pm

Senium looked around the cafe and had to admit that there was an awful lot of pink around. She didn't really mind pink but this seemed to be taking the mick just a little bit,

"Nice to meet you Melody. Can't believe I haven't seen you around, us being Ravenclaws and all." she replied with a small smile before giggling lightly, "I must say it is very fluffy and pink in here."

At the mention of her no-show of a boyfriend, Senium sighed a little bit and looked away. This was supposed to be a romantic visit with him but he wasn't even here,

"Humphrey Williams."
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:50 pm

"I know him!We met at the black lake and I let him read one of my books."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:15 am

Senium grinned happily and she nodded her head a little bit, of course Melody would know Humphrey, he was friends with lots of people from lots of different houses, so she wasn't very surprised. Hopefully one day she would be able to make friends as easily as Humphrey.

"He's very nice isn't he?" she asked with a happy grin "What book did you lend him, I know he likes reading, especially some of the books he's already told me about."
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:11 pm

"Yeah he is nice,"Melody agreed."I lent him Alice in Wonderland.So how did you meet Humphrey?"

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:57 pm

Senium smiled happily and she was glad to be having a conversation with another girl for once, she had not made a friend who was a girl just yet as she normally just spoke with Humphrey and the professors at the school, none of which were in any way girly.

"Alice in Wonderland?" she asked with a grin "It sounds like it's a very good book, it's one of the classics here in England is it not? I think that all of the books I read as a child would be unknown to you."

With a smile Senium added; "I met Humphrey by the Willow Lake!"
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:04 am

He was running late, and Humphrey knew that Senium was a very punctual person. Normally he was as well, but he'd had an issue with figuring out what to get her for valentine's day. Eventually, he'd decided on making her a small painting of a heart, with words running along the edges of it. That was in the middle, and he had a picture of himself kissing her cheek in the crystal maze behind it. Overall, he'd thought it turned out pretty well.

The words that were written around the edges were in a neat, cursive script. He'd written the following:
Spoiler:
The first line started on the outside, and there was one inside it, closer to the heart. It was a snippet of a poem that he really liked, and he thought she would appreciate it.

He walked into Madam Puddifoot's, witht he paint canvas in its tube lsung across his back. Humphrey smiled when he saw Senium, and walked over to her table. "Hello Melody, Senium. I'm really, really sorry I'm late Senium. I was putting the finishing touches on your Valentine's Day present. It's in the tube, I painted something for you." Humphrey said, a little embarrassed about it. He was always self-conscious about his artwork.

"How are you today Melody?" he asked her. She was definitely one of the more quiet people in her year. Melody was a Ravenclaw like Senium, and loved books.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:02 am

"I'm fine."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:23 am

Senium looked up as the door to the cafe opened and she smiled when she saw Humphrey coming in, she was beginning to wonder if he was coming or not, but she was very glad that he was, after all it was her first Valentines day with a boyfriend, she wanted to make sure it went well.

"Hey Humphrey!" she grinned, before taking the present "Thank you very much, I'll open it when we go on our date later, after all, it looks like it's pretty personal." Senium smiled widely, very very happy that he seemed to have made her something, like she thought that he would do.

When he started to talk to Melody, Senium took the tube and rested it on her lap, wondering what they were going to do for the day today, since it was not only valentines day, but her birthday as well. Maybe Humphrey had something surprising planned?
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:29 am

Humphrey was really nervous, it was his first Valentine's Day with a girlfriend. He didn't want to ruin it, he knew that he wouldn't be able to forgive himself if he did. Walking up to Senium, he gave her a soft hug and a kiss on the cheek. "You're welcome, it's my pleasure, honest. I enjoy making stuff for you, it's kind of fun." he admitted sheepishly.

"Melody, I'd love to hang out, but I kind of have a day planned for Senium. It is her birthday as well as Valentine's Day. I kind of wanted to go ahead and get started, because we have a full day planned." he said. He felt guilty about ditching the younger Ravenclaw, but it was an important day for Senium. "How about this, you can join us on the train ride back from Hogwarts. That sound okay Melody?" he asked her. Hopefully this way she wouldn't feel completely left out.

Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:19 am

"It sounds okay, I'll see you guys then.Really I'd hate to but in on your private time anyway."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:09 am

Humphrey let out a sigh of relief. "That's great, I guess I'll see you later Melody. Have a nice day.

He turned to his beautiful girlfriend and smiled wickedly. "Now, I believe it's time for me to take you on a planned adventure. You are the damsel in distress, because I am kidnapping you for the day." Humphrey said confidently. "I'm going to blindfold you, so you can't escape. Also, because I am taking you to a secret location." Pulling out a piece of pink and black cloth, he tied it around her eyes snugly.

Once she was ready, he led her out of the shop, and out into Hogsmeade. He spun her around three times to confuse her sense of direction, and then started to lead her towards his favorite place outside of Hogwarts, where he had met her.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:03 am

Senium smiled happily and she waved at Melody when she was asked to leave by Humphrey, she did feel very bad that they had to leave her alone, but she was happy that they might get the chance to see her again when they were on the train back from Hogwarts.

"Bye Melody, I'll speak to you later I promise!" she called out, before turning her attention to Humphrey with a soft smile on her lips, she was so very glad that they would be able to be together, just the two of them now for this special day.

"A surprise!?" she gasped, pressing her hands to her mouth and she closed her eyes as Humphrey placed the blindfold over her eyes, she wondered where they would be going, and she hoped that it was somewhere wonderfully beautiful.

Now thoroughly dizzy as Humphrey spun her, Senium clung to her present in case she dropped it and followed Humphreys guiding;

"Where are we going?" she giggled happily.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:19 am

He waited patiently as Senium said goodbye to Melody. Then he smiled warmly when she followed him out onto the Hogsmeade main road. Humphrey still couldn't see why Senium liked him so much, but she seemed to enjoy his company. And, of course, he loved spending time with her. It was like a dream come true, having her as his girlfriend.

"Yes, a surprise. Now, if you wait, you'll see what it is. There are actually multiple surprises. Oh, and you can't open that tube with my painting in it until I tell you to. That is one of the surprises." Humphrey told her. She would have fun if she just trusted him and went along with it.

"You'll see." he said mysteriously. After walking for a while, they eventually reached the Willow Lake. He took her to the three that she was dancing by when he first saw her, and talked to her for the first time as well. Undoing the blindfold carefully, he whispered in her ear. "This is the first surprise. The place where I first met the most amazing girl I've ever known. You were right here, and I saw you dancing. All I could think to myself is who is that beautiful blonde angel, and how can I get her to notice me." Humphrey then kissed her on the cheek. "This is stop number one, and we can stay however long you want to. I thought that you might like to see where we met again, I know it's kind of stupid though." he said self-consciously.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:57 am

Senium couldn't help but giggle happily as she was lead along, although she couldn't see she trusted Humphrey not to lead her into any lamp posts or things like that and it made things all the more exciting when it came to finding out what it was she was actually going to see when they got there.

"Alright, you tell me what you want me to do, after all it seems like you've planned everything out so well, it's so nice that you have put so much effort into it Humphrey!" Senium smiled, despite the blindfold covering some of her lower cheek.

When the blindfold was taken off her eyes, Senium gasped a little bit as she saw that they were now at the Willow Lake, she tried to forget the small ache in her knees from all of the walking and she blushed wildly when Humphrey called her an angel.

"Oh Humphrey this is so romantic!" she squeaked out in excitement "Thank you so much for thinking of something like this, and thank you for your lovely compliments, you're making me blush, which isn't really unusual though is it?" she asked with a happy grin.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:33 am

Pulling Senium along was a lot of fun. She was very trusting, and was actually enjoying herself being led blindly. It made him laugh a bit as well, and he had a big smile on his face. Hopefully she would like the surprise.

"For now just wait patiently. Things will become a little more apparent once we reach our first destination." he siad. Her excitement was contagious, and he was really excited as well now. "You deserve the best birthday ever, so that's what I am trying to give you.

Humphrey really had no idea what her reaction would be, so when she gasped he wasn't sure if it was a good or a bad thing. When her legs became wobbly, he pulled her to him in a light hug and put his right arm around her. There was that beautiful blush again.

Romantic, me?!?! What in the world is she talking about? To him, this was a special place, he hadn't been thinking about whether or not it was romantic. "I didn't know if it was romantic or not, honestly. I just wanted to take you to a special place." Humphrey said shyly. He was glad she liked it though, and it made him smile a bit. "This is your birthday, you don't need to thank me." That made him blush a bit as well, she was just so pretty. It was distracting him a little bit. "Not really, no." he teased her. "Besides, I've already told you before I love making you blush. Somehow, not sure how it's possible, it makes you look even prettier."
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down