Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scouting the male population (OPEN)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Scouting the male population (OPEN)  Empty Scouting the male population (OPEN)

Post by Joy McDougall Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:33 am

Joy was bored. She enjoyed dancing well enough, but she wanted a partner to dance with. Scouting the male candidates, she couldn't find one immediately.

Disappointed, Joy hoped somebody would come up to talk to her or dance with her. Even a woman would be acceptable right now. She was in a busy club and she still felt lonely.

Sighing, Jane looked around again whilst pulling her dress down a bit to show some more cleavage, perhaps the men would come to her once they noticed she didn't have a partner.
Joy McDougall
Joy McDougall
Obliviator

Back to top Go down

Post by LessiJames Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Lessi squeezed though the crowd with a bottle of beer in her hand trying to find a table.
"Hi I'm Lessi.Can I sit here?"she asked.
LessiJames
LessiJames
Head of Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Scouting the male population (OPEN)  Empty Re: Scouting the male population (OPEN)

Post by Maria Arceneau Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:53 pm

Maria, although she lived in Germany with Leon had decided that she was going to visit England, where her sire was currently living, after all it had been a while since they had met and they needed to be able to catch up with each other every decade or so.

With a light smile on her lips she wandered into a club nearby and hoped that it would be for creatures as well, not that anyone would be able to tell she was a vampire, she was very adept at hiding it, and with her hair pinned up in it's loose style and her make up, Maria looked almost human, only far more unearthly beautiful than a human.

She was jostled into some women sitting near the bar and she gasped lightly, trying to stop herself from spilling the other ladies drink;

"Oh I am so sorry!" she squeaked out, her French accent coming through "Are you alright?"
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by LessiJames Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:32 am

"Oh it's okay,"Lessi said.She had sat down anyway because it didn't seem like the bored looking lady was going to answer her.She was too busy looking over to the dance floor.Really if Lessi was her she would have just settled for dancing by herself.
LessiJames
LessiJames
Head of Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Scouting the male population (OPEN)  Empty Re: Scouting the male population (OPEN)

Post by Maria Arceneau Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:01 am

Maria smiled gently when the lady said that it was alright, she was glad that she hadn't harmed her when she had been bumped into her, looking our over the dance floor Maria let her smile turn a little more gentle, she would have loved to have the confidence to start dancing.

"Oh I'm very glad." she smiled happily, before gesturing to the seat next to the lady who had just sat down, casting a smile at the other woman alongside her "Do you mind if I sit with you, I could certainly do with some company, being new in town?" she asked with a friendly grin.
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by LessiJames Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:07 pm

"I asked her the same question and never got an answer.Really if we don't sit down we might end up being knocked over since this place so crowded."
LessiJames
LessiJames
Head of Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Arceneau Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:36 pm

Maria nodded her head and she tilted her her to one side, she hoped that the other woman was going to be alright, maybe she was ill or something from drinking too much alcohol, anyway, she would be sure to keep an eye on her just to make sure she was okay.

Sitting down on the barstool next to the other lady, Maria smiled happily and nodded her head once more, she was probably going to be jostled and bumped into even when she was sitting down this place was so busy.

"It certainly is busy in here, I don't know how you could even attempt to dance in that crush of people." she sighed with a light smile "I'm Maria by the way, Maria Arceneau."
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by LessiJames Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:24 pm

"I know I wonder if this is a busy night or if most nights are like this.I'm Lessi James."
LessiJames
LessiJames
Head of Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Arceneau Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:38 am

Maria smiled happily and she was glad to finally have met another human that she might be able to call an acquaintence, after all she had been in germany in Leon's house for so long, she had begun to think that she would never be able to leave it.

"Maybe because it is near the weekend? People will be off work soon enough I believe." she smiled gently "It's a pleasure to meet you Lessi, what brings you here tonight then?"

With a light smile on her lips, Maria's eyes danced with happiness as she looked over all of the dancing humans on the club floor, and was glad she had decided to feed before coming out tonight, all this blood in one place would have made her so thirsty.
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by LessiJames Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:33 pm

"I haven't been out drinking for a while and I kind of missed going to a bar.What brings you here?"
LessiJames
LessiJames
Head of Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Arceneau Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:30 am

Maria smiled gently and she was glad that she might be able to talk with another girl, well, one that wasn't hell bent on destroying most things that came her way. Maybe it was good to go and get out and about without Leon after all.

"Well I was feeling a little stuffy cooped up in the house I share with my partner, and so I decided to visit England and see an old friend." Maria answered with a happy smile on her lips.
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by LessiJames Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:39 pm

"That sounds nice."Really she could understand that she often felt cooped up herself it was one of the reasons she flied so much."I hope you have a niice visit.Where are from if you don't mind me asking?"
LessiJames
LessiJames
Head of Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Arceneau Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:26 pm

Maria nodded her head with a happy smile, but when someone ordered a drink she couldn't help but pout a little bit, she would not be able to have a drink even if she had wanted one, being a vampire meant that she was denied that pleasure.

Hearing Lessi ask her another question Maria jumped out of her thoughts and she smiled gently at her;

"Originally I am from France, but I have been living in Germany recently, I moved around quite a lot when I was younger, so I am glad to have settled down. What about you, where are you from?"
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by LessiJames Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:49 pm

"I was born in London and I live in London.I don't really travel much."
LessiJames
LessiJames
Head of Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Arceneau Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:35 pm

Maria hummed a little bit when Lessi told her that she didn't travel much, although she liked to be settled now with her lover, she really couldn't imagine staying in one place for years and years on end, especially when you were human and every year was so precious as you would never get it back.

"Oh I see, why is that?" she asked, tilting her head to one side truly interested in exploring the different traits of this woman in front of her, getting to know her might be a proper explaination "Do you feel comfortable only in London?"
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by LessiJames Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:46 pm

"No,I only feel completely comfortable when I'm flying on my broom and I could fly outside of London.I guess I just got so used to London and I don't know any language other than English so I just feel comfortable staying in London."
LessiJames
LessiJames
Head of Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Arceneau Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:04 pm

Maria tilted her head to one side, she knew that not all people would like being in new places, sometimes it was uncomfortable and a little scary depending on where you moved to, so she supposed she could understand where Lessi was coming from.

As a vampire however she had learnt to overcome those feelings in the long lifetime that she had lived, and perhaps, fear was one of the main downfalls to being a human, you didn't do things outside of the norm for fear of what would occur.

"Well that makes sense, I guess not everyone is as adventurous as me." she smiled softly "What is your favourite place in London then, where would you reccommend I visit, as a tourist?"
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Scouting the male population (OPEN)  Empty visit

Post by LessiJames Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:16 am

"I'd recommend Zuko's joke shop if you like to pull pranks."
LessiJames
LessiJames
Head of Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Arceneau Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:41 pm

Maria chuckled a little bit and she imagined trying to pull a prank on Leon, he would know right away that she was doing something odd, so it wouldn't really work, and it was safe to say that she was a little too old to find any real joy in pulling pranks. She was hoping for advice on monuments to visit.

"I think that I might go and visit the Natural History Museum in London, and Madame Tussauds, I have always been interested in the process they go through to make those statues." she hummed, tapping at the bar, she really was beginning to get a little thirsty.
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by LessiJames Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:35 pm

"That sounds interesting.I've never thought about it but it probably is hard to make statues."
LessiJames
LessiJames
Head of Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Arceneau Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:26 pm

Maria nodded her head, she had always had quite an interest in sculpting even though she didn't really like many of the pieces that were produced in the end, during her long life she had never stopped her eagerness to learn, she wanted to know how things were made, how new inventions thought up.

"I believe it is rather hard to make statues, but they must have many different people making one at the same time, so it would be quite easy if done like that." she mused aloud "Have you ever attempted to make a sculpture before?"
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by LessiJames Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:48 am

"No but I tried to make my own broom once when I was little because my parents wouldn't get me one but it didn't work.All the straw fell out and the flying charm didn't work."
LessiJames
LessiJames
Head of Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Arceneau Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:24 am

Maria couldnt help but give a small chuckle when Lessi told her how she had tried to make a broom when she was little, they were of course very hard to make, and they normally had to be created by a special wizard who had apprenticed and learnt how to make a proper broom.

With a small smile on her lips Maria politely nodded at Lessi's statement.

"Well I suppose that you were quite an independant child, and quite focused to at least try to create your own broomstick." she complimented "It would seem both of us are less than successful on the creative side."
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by LessiJames Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:45 pm

"Yeah I guess it's usually good to at least try.Have you ever tried to make something?"
LessiJames
LessiJames
Head of Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Arceneau Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:40 am

Maria smiled gently, of course she had attempted many times to make things, and more recently she had been trying to make a present for her partner Leon Becker, however it had been harder than she would have thought because the matieral she was using was very tricky to shape, and even harder to get a hold of.

"I have tried many times to make items." she explained "However, although I have always been successful and had an object come out the other side of my creating, I wonder how successful I really have been, sometimes the results are quite disasterous."
Maria Arceneau
Maria Arceneau
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next