Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Meeting (Othala and The Doctor)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The First Meeting (Othala and The Doctor) - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Meeting (Othala and The Doctor)

Post by Othala Thormund Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:03 am

Othala squeezed out some hot tears from her eyes, letting them spill down her cheeks as they rolled down her face, she couldn't help but want to cling to Florence and never let go, maybe if he was nice he wouldn't make her go back home?

"You no make me go back?" she sniffled "Pweese Florence I don't wanna go home! They be mean to me again, I know they be mean again, I no wanna be put there!"

When he told her that she was a good girl, Othala stopped crying so hard but she was still very upset.

Hearing the Doctor ask if she had any more pictures, Othala closed her eyes and she let the same feelin of warmth, which was in fact her magic run through her, that made all of her tattoo's flare up along her body, they were literally everywhere.

"I have lots and lots of special pictures!"
Othala Thormund
Othala Thormund
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

The First Meeting (Othala and The Doctor) - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Meeting (Othala and The Doctor)

Post by Doctor Florence Nettle Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:10 am

Seeing a young girl cry was something that The Doctor really hated but what he hated even more was seeing Othala cry. She was so innocent that to see her crying in pain was enough to make his heart go out to her. He held her close to him as he tried to think of some way that he could get her out of going back home,

"I... I'll see what I can do." he told her honestly, smiling slightly as he did so, "At the very least I'll visit you regularly to make sure they're being nicer to you alright?"

Idly playing with Othala's hair while still hugging her, The Doctor moved them so that she was sat on his lap so he could hold her better. When he felt her magic flare he wasn't sure what to expect. But it certainly wasn't for runic tattoos to spring up all over her body. His eyes widened,

"Yes... yes you are very special indeed Othala! You have many special pictures..." he paused, "Can you show me how you use another one please?"
Doctor Florence Nettle
Doctor Florence Nettle
Durmstrang Highmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Othala Thormund Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:22 am

Othala was not very happy when the nice man said that he was going to see what he could do, she wanted him to say that she didn't have to go home, she wanted him to say that there was no need for her to be around her family again, especially when they hurt her.

"B-but they no let you in! They lock me back in room so you no see me! They lie to nice people who want help me." she sobbed, burying her face in the Doctor's chest when he sat her on his lap, it was strange to be so close to someone again.

Seeing the Doctor's eyes widen, Othala giggled lightly and she poked him on the nose;

"You look shocky Flo...Florence." she said, struggling with her longer words a little bit now that she was excited "Oh! Oh of course, me show you my favourite one to do."

Pressing a rune on the middle of her palm, she giggled as a raincloud appeared over the two of them and it bobbed around for a little bit before dissappearing.
Othala Thormund
Othala Thormund
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Florence Nettle Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:28 am

The Doctor could tell that Othala had wanted him to just tell her that it was alright. To tell her that she didn't have to go back to them ever again. But that just wasn't true and he wasn't about to build her hope up only to have her dragged back to her home kicking and screaming. He'd rather tell her the truth, that there was some hope even if it wasn't too high,

"They'll let me in or I'll let myself in." he told her with a pleasant smile, which was against the fact that he'd just threatened her family if they resisted, "I'm sure they'll see reason and let me in though."

Being poked in the nose was not something The Doctor was used to but he wiggled his nose at her in response anyway,

"Yes I suppose I do look a little bit shocked..." he admitted, noting with a smile that her words seemed to be becoming less of a problem for her, "Your favourite one you say?"

When the rain cloud appeared over them he blinked a few times. It was the first stage of a very powerful attack. He paused,

"How many special pictures do you have on you Othala?" he paused, "And how did they get on you?"
Doctor Florence Nettle
Doctor Florence Nettle
Durmstrang Highmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Othala Thormund Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:47 am

Othala blinked a little and she wiped at her eyes she was not used to crying in front of people and she thought that Florence would have been a little meaner to her about the fact that she was crying, her parents were mean to her when she was crying after all.

"You no know my fambliy Doctor." she sniffled, wiping at her eyes "I like to see you if you can't let me stay here, maybe you talk to some important people? Tell them what wrong?"

When Florence asked her how many special pictures she had, she bowed her head a little bit and she thought, she was not so good at maths and she tried to make sure that she got the numbers right in her head when she counted.

"Uhm, me think that I have 60 special pictures, my fambliy give them me when it my birthday."
Othala Thormund
Othala Thormund
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Florence Nettle Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:10 am

The Doctor was really beginning to get upset seeing Othala crying like this, it really was his one weakness. A crying cute little girl. He felt that the only thing he could do for her at the moment however was to hold her close to him in a hug,

"I'll talk to everyone important I know Othala." he promised her, squeezing her small hand gently in his, "I'll take this to the minister himself."

Seeing Othala concentrating really hard on trying to remember the number of runic sequences put on her, The Doctor was keen to make sure he didn't interrupt her. She had to know that she could do things like this on her own. The answer surprised even him though,

"Sixty special pictures?" he asked again before blinking, "They add them with each birthday you say? Tell me Othala... does it hurt when they do it?"
Doctor Florence Nettle
Doctor Florence Nettle
Durmstrang Highmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Othala Thormund Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:19 am

Othala snuggled herself up to the Doctor and she closed her eyes trying to think about other things than the fact that she would be going back home in a few months, she still had all that time to spend in Durmstrang and out of her closet.

That was until she had to go back when the summer holidays came around, but she was hoping not to go back at all.

When he asked her if it hurt when they put the special pictures on, Othala sniffled and she could feel the tears welling up in her eyes again, before she jumped up out of his lap and dashed towards the door, opening it wide and continuing to run out of the room and down the corridor towards the dorm room.
Othala Thormund
Othala Thormund
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2