Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Haunting (OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

A Haunting (OPEN) Empty A Haunting (OPEN)

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:08 am

Viktoria looked forlornly down the corridors of the German magical hospital, it was the last place that she saw when she was alive and she hoped that in the future she would be able to move on from this place, maybe to other places, maybe she would finally be able to see the Doctor again.

Something was torturing her, inside her cold soul, she had never been able to give him the answer to his question, she had never been able to say that she was more than willing to spend the rest of her life with the Doctor, hopefully, he would be able to tell, but from what she had heard, that was a lie. Her love had gone off the deep end, and she could not do anything to help him.

Hovering outside of her ward that she had died on, Viktoria felt her cheeks glisten brighter, and the dazzling white of the tears of a ghost fell down her cheeks as she let her thoughts dwell on Doctor Nettle just a moment too long.
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

A Haunting (OPEN) Empty Re: A Haunting (OPEN)

Post by Laurena Reinstadtler Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:40 pm

Laurena was just walking around the German hospital to check on the patients, when she just really had to scream. Her scream echoed, and finally died away. The reason for the ear-piercing scream was because she was drenched in ice-cold water. Or so she thought.

She looked up and saw the face of a young woman, crying. Not exactly crying, though, since the lady was a ghost and ghosts didn't really make actual tears, as far as Laurena knew. Her horrified face quickly turned into a sympathetic one. "I'm really sorry, are you... er, okay?" she asked quietly. "I was just, um, shocked to see... someone... around here this late."
Laurena Reinstadtler
Laurena Reinstadtler
Head Heilung

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:48 am

Viktoria turned, and she heard what could only be described as a loud, shrill scream, and she knew at that moment the woman in question had obviously spotted herself, it wasn't like she looked overly grotesque in the manner that she had died, it was simply by Avada Kedavra in the end, so she still looked, rather normal.

Tilting her head to one side, Viktoria thought that the woman's question was rather odd, and she couldn't help but smile gently at her obvious marks in conversation not to offend her, but Viktoria didn't much mind about being a ghost, and she was dead so...she wasn't feeling the best.

"Well, I am dead so I don't really feel anything, but yes, I am alright." she stated, her eyes setting on the woman healers in front of her "You mean you were shocked to see a ghost here? I am too...I honestly never thought I would be a ghost, but here I am, and here you are."
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurena Reinstadtler Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:50 am

Laurena nodded. "Yes, well, I've been head healer for only a few months, so I haven't been able to roam around the hospital until now," she said.

"Well, since you're a... um... ghost now, I'm sure you've got unfinished business around here," she said. "What's your... business? I mean, if you don't mind me asking?"
Laurena Reinstadtler
Laurena Reinstadtler
Head Heilung

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:57 am

Viktoria wondered if the woman in front of her even knew who she was...or who she had been, but the thought ran from her head very swiftly when she caught sights of a small set of tea cups, on one of the hospitals tea trays nearby, oh she did miss the good old tea parties that she used to have...

"Are you going to exorsize me, or whatever people like to do to ghosts they don't wish to be hanging around, I'll be no bother I promise." she hummed lightly, in her usual absentminded manner.

Seeing that she was asking what her business was, Viktoria tilted her head to one side and she felt herself shimmer slightly, she wanted to be able to finish what she was trapped here for, but, at the same time she was scared of moving on, like everyone she supposed.

"To tell the man that I love, that yes, I do want to marry him. I died, before I could answer." she whispered.
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurena Reinstadtler Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:14 pm

Laurena quickly shook her head. "Oh no, no, I don't think I'd do that to.. to any of the ghosts. You don't really look like you'd... um, well, bother people. You're... er... free to go around, really, if you want to," she said quietly. She hadn't seen a ghost in ages, and she had no idea how to talk to them.

Her eyes slightly widened at the mention of the ghost's unfinished business. "I'm sorry to hear that, I'm sure you'll find him soon. If..." she hesitated, "if not... well, I guess you'll have to move on," she mumbled.
Laurena Reinstadtler
Laurena Reinstadtler
Head Heilung

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:58 am

Viktoria tilted her head to one side and she felt herself allow a glimmer of a smile on her lips, she really did quite like this lady, she was the first person to have talked to her as a ghost, maybe that was because nobody had seen her before...it certainly couldn't have been because she smelt.

"Thank you very much, I believe I shall wander around freely, although I have no idea where to go..." Viktoria hummed "Is there any ward you would reccommend? Maybe I should visit the cafe...do you have a cafe?" she asked in her usual dreamy voice.

When the woman said that she was sure she would find the Doctor soon Viktoria smiled lightly, she knew where he was she just couldn't travel there, she was stuck here at the hospital for the time being...she didn't know if she was stuck here forever, or not.

"How can I move on if my unfinished business remains unfinished?" Viktoria asked, geuninely curious.
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down