Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another beautiful crystal (Raven and Konig)

2 posters

Go down

Another beautiful crystal (Raven and Konig) Empty Another beautiful crystal (Raven and Konig)

Post by Konig Nickel Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:23 am

It has taken some time but Konig had found the right spell to create a ball, a floating orb, of moonlight so that he could shine it whenever he wanted to. He had positioned it just at the right angle too, so the entire meadow of crystals shone, sparkling in the late night air.

He had invited Raven here because the last time he had tried to ask her what he wanted to ask he had chickened out and instead they'd only had a memorable evening. Not the magical night that he was looking for, especially for this question.

So now here he was, having made the world around them look as beautiful as possible, waiting for Raven to arrive so he could try again.
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Another beautiful crystal (Raven and Konig) Empty Re: Another beautiful crystal (Raven and Konig)

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:51 am

Raven wandered through the creatures hang outs, the faint plips of blood falling to the ground from her slender fingertips, she had encountered a rather unsavoury creature on the way here, a werewolf if she had to guess, and she had to dispatch him in a rather gruesome manner, unfortunately that had now mussed her dress.

With a wave of her wand she cleansed herself of blood and continued until she found a clearing full of glowng crystals, it was a beautiful sight, and she saw Konig was also present in the cave and her face accommodated a small smile on it's features.

Stepping closer to him Raven still had that 'just killed' glow about her, and she smiled gently;

"Hello Konig. You have managed to create a beautiful setting for our meeting." she noted, knowing he would want his work to be recognised.
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Another beautiful crystal (Raven and Konig) Empty Re: Another beautiful crystal (Raven and Konig)

Post by Konig Nickel Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:56 am

Konig noticed immediately that Raven was in a good mood but he could also tell that it was likely down to things that others would see as unsavoury. She had that "I just killed something" look in her eyes that made her a lot happier but perhaps a bit closer to killing joy than the joy he'd like. But his little question would, he hoped, make her happier that way too.

"Why thank you Raven." he replied with a smile, bowing his head slightly before gesturing around, "I managed to control some moonlight to make them glisten more."

He suddenly looked a little bit nervous and held his hand out for her to take,

"Would you come closer please?" he asked her quietly, "I think we have something we need to talk about that can't wait... and I want to be with you when I talk about it."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:01 am

Raven blinked, this was sounding very serious, and she immediately had her back up, what could this be about? He wasn't going to leave her, was he? He hadn't found someone else while they had been recently apart from each other? Maybe it was a good thing however?

With so many thoughts running around her head, Raven held out her hand calmly and took his in her own, standing a few inches away from him now and looking directly into Konig's eyes. Her heart was beginning to beat a little too fast for her liking.

"What is it that you wish to talk to me about Konig? I was not aware we needed to discuss anything that was of urgent importance." she whispered, with a small frown on her face in case she had forgotten something important.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:12 am

Konig could see the surprise, and the alarm, in Raven's eyes and blinked slightly. Oh my god, he thought in disbelief, she thinks this is about ending our relationship! To dispell any ideas about it being the problem he smiled and cupped her cheek with his free hand while his other gave her hand a gentle squeeze,

"What I want to talk about isn't a bad thing Raven, it's a very happy thing that I hope will bring us both great joy." he assured her before chuckling nervous, "If you like it that is. It's a surprise you see."

He paused for a second before deciding to come clean,

"I had planned to spring the surprise on you when we were at the restaurant but I... well I guess I chickened out." he said with a small chuckle before focusing on Raven again, "Raven... you have no idea how much you mean to me... and I want to do something... something that will show just how much I love you and how dedicated I am to you... to us."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:16 am

Raven blinked, she didn't know how to handle what was going on, she was beginning to feel a little panicked, she hated not knowing what was going on and this was beginning to sound like something that she should be worried about. What was it? What was going to bring them great joy and happiness...?!

"What is it that you want to do Konig?" she asked, not knowing how to act so she merely stood still, letting her hands stay in the grasp that Konig had them in, she hoped that this was something that wasn't going to be too big a surprise...she didn't do well with big surprises after all.

Still not knowing what to do, Raven let her cool gaze look over Konig, he looked nervous, and he was mentioning love quite a bit in his speech...what could that mean he was going to do?!
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:21 am

Konig could see that all of this suspence was not going well for Raven so he decided that it was time for him to tell her, time to ask her right now. No time to get scared and back out, he had to ask her now otherwise she was going to have a full-on panic attack. Screw nerves! He had to ask her now so that she would stop panicking and, hopefully, be very happy and say yes,

"I want to tour the world. I want to see the sunset from a boat. I want to try flying in a muggle jet thingy." he told her with a smile, stroking her cheek with his thumb, "But must of all... I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So... Raven Drake... will you do me the honour?"

He let go of her cheek but kept hold of her hand. As he sank to one knee he pulled a black box out from a pocket, flipping it open to reveal a white gold ring with a diamond,

"Will you marry me?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:27 am

Raven's mouth popped open.

She stared at Konig as he knelt down, the ring box in his hand.

She felt those damn tears pricking at the corners of her eyes, someone wanted to be with her, wanted to be with her for the rest of their lives, and she felt the nerves fall away. Even someone like Raven Drake could become compassionate, when it came to being proposed to.

Her heart felt lighter, her mind felt less cluttered and she even felt a laugh rise in her throat, a happy light laugh.

"I will Konig!" she declared "I will become your wife."

Wrapping her arms around his neck, Raven tried not to dissolve into tears, he really wanted her, he really wanted to love a monster like her, until the last day of his life, and who was Raven to deny him her love in return?
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:34 am

Konig could see the tears welling up in Raven's eyes and for one, almost physically painful, second he thought that his question had upset her to tears and that she would never say yes, that she would never be his wife. But then he could see that they were tears of joy. Raven was so happy that he'd asked her to marry him that she was crying tears of joy!

When she said that she would marry him, Konig felt like he was invincible. Everything in the world was right in his eyes at the moment because she loved her, because she was going to be his wife! Laughing happily he wrapped his arms around her as he stood up, hugging her close and swinging her slightly in happiness,

"Yes! Woah yeah! We're gunna get married!" he cried out happily before setting Raven down and giving her the most loving kiss he'd ever given her, "I love you so much Raven! I love you so very much... Mrs Raven Nickel!"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:40 am

Raven could almost feel a switch flipping in her mind, her madness being turned off as it were, at this moment in time she didn't think that anything could drive her to killing again, anything would drive her to insane levels of darkness again, unless she was going there with Konig, then she would be more than happy to indulge in the darker magics.

As he swung her around in his arms, Raven rested her head on Konig's shoulder and she sighed softly, she wrapped her arms loosely around him in return and kissed him back as lovingly as she had learnt how to kiss, which still had a fair way to go but she was trying.

"I will try my very best Konig, to be the wife that you wish me to be." she whispered quietly "I love you also, meine liebling, but we're going to have to talk about the surname." Raven stated, with a small smirk on her lips to show she was joking.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:45 am

Konig, having been studying the way Raven could switch from murderous as a snake to cuddly as a kitten in the blink of an eye, could see it when it happened right in front of him. He was so glad that his proposal seemed to have put her into the happiness that was her 'cuddly kitten' frame of mind. Raven deserved to be happy and not thinking about killing, especially since they were going to be married and that was cause for anyone to be happy.

He held onto her tightly, as if worried that if he let her go then she'd turn out to be some kind of illusion, leaving him alone. Perhaps this was all a dream? After all, only in his dreams had she ever said yes to his proposal. The meaningful kiss told him that it wasn't a dream,

"Be yourself and you'll make me the happiest man in the world Raven, meine leibe." he assured her before chuckling a little bit, "Not like it? Well I don't really care what surname with have... as far as I'm concerned, I'll be over the moon as long as I can call you my wife."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:58 am

Raven happily nuzzled her head against Konig's neck, she was so very happy and immediately she realised that she could do something that she had never thought that she was going to be able to do, and she pressed her hand against her stomach, a soft smile growing on her lips, maybe she would be able to have a child...a child she loved?

"Well...are you going to place the ring on my finger Konig or shall we keep it in the box for the time being?" she teased him gently, eager to have the ring on her finger even if she didn't want to say it herself, she hoped that Konig would know that was the case however.

With a small chuckle Raven thought that she would elaborate on why she didn't like the name;

"My apologies but 'Raven The Sweeney Nickle' just doesn't have the same ring to it." she whispered softly, but she gently kissed Konig on the lips before whispering softly once more "I never thought that I would be married...I never thought anyone would want to marry me."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:08 am

Konig squeezed Raven against him in happiness. God he wanted to always hold her, hold onto her tight and let nothing and nobody take her from his arms. He wanted to always be with her because he meant what he had said earlier. Konig wanted to live with Raven forever, having a rich and full life with her including a home and perhaps even children if she wanted them,

"Oh! Sorry about that!" he chided himself, sliding the ring onto her ring finger. It was a perfect fit and he smiled widely, "I guess I got caught up in the excitement of the fact that you said yes... it looks beautiful on you Raven."

He chuckled a little bit, running his fingers through her hair gently as he did so,

"Well then I'll change my name. I'll become Konig Drake." he told her with a smile. His surname wasn't important to him after all, "Well I want nothing more than to marrying you Raven. I want to marry you and I want to marry you just as soon as we can!"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:16 am

Raven looked at the ring on her finger, and she tilted her head to one side, then to the other as she tried to make out if she liked it or not, herself with a ring on her finger was a very strange sight, especially on this finger. She just couldn't understand why she was in this situation, why did Konig want to marry her?

She could feel herself slipping into one of her breakdowns and she took deep breaths to calm herself, slipping into Konig's arms and encouraging him to place his around her, being with Konig like this, always made her more than calm.

"I enjoy looking at my finger now I have a ring upon it." she stated, letting her head rest in the crook of Konig's neck "You must have saved for such an expensive looking ring, I hope I don't have to punish you if its too expensive."

When Raven heard that Konig was going to give her the oppertunity to keep her last name, she let a small crooked smile appear on her lips. she did enjoy her name, and she didn't want it to change like many people did when they became joined with another. Calming down from her beginning of her episode, Raven stepped back.

"I appreciate that Konig, I really do..." looking around she smiled "Perhaps we should relocate inside, I believe we have a lot of plans to make."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down