Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jekyll and Hyde (Kaspar and Tamara)

2 posters

Go down

Jekyll and Hyde (Kaspar and Tamara) Empty Jekyll and Hyde (Kaspar and Tamara)

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:11 am

Kaspar had decided that he was going to try and find Tamara again, much to his managers dismay, and he had been wandering through a creature infested forest for the best part of an hour, he had tried the Sailors End but there had been no sign of her, and there had been no word of her there among the creatures either, however, he had heard she might be in this forests, which was why he was here and attempting to pick his way, in the near dusk, through the trees in a sucide mission to find Tamara, who might not even be here.

With a small aggrivated sigh he sat down by the base of a tree and rested there for a moment, why couldn't she just have a mobile or something? It would have been so much easier to get in touch with her than simply wandering around a forest for god knows how long.

Hoping that someone would have at least told her he was here, or Tamara herself would know, Kaspar decided that he best not go any further, he didn't want to get lost...or, he didn't want to get any more lost than he already was, and he was so very thankful that Four Points was one of the spells he actually did know how to cast properly. Taking a sip from his water bottle he waited patiently, listening to the sound of crickets chirping nearby.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Jekyll and Hyde (Kaspar and Tamara) Empty Re: Jekyll and Hyde (Kaspar and Tamara)

Post by Tamara Aquaila Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:25 am

Tamara was done. She had decided that months ago now. She was done with humans. She didn't know what had gotten into her, but they were just not her equals, they were her food. Nothing more. Even Kaspar. She didn't know why, but no matter how much she might have loved him, in a second, it had lessened so painfully much that she didn't know if she had died or not.

She was currently walking through the woods. She sighed when she smelled the air and felt complete peace for a moment or two. Then she smelled it. Pumping blood, not of a unicorn, not of a werewolf, not of a nymph. Of a human. She smirked and moved slowly towards the scent. Humans, so stupid that they would wander here, where the creatures were rising.

She then saw it. It was a she. Tamara smirked and within a second, she was next to the girl, her teeth sinking into the girl's neck. The girl screamed like hell and then she fell silent as the blood left her body at a dangerous speed. When she went limp, Tamara let her drop to the floor as a shadow came running towards her. A shadow she knew all too well.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

http://theavengers.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Jekyll and Hyde (Kaspar and Tamara) Empty Re: Jekyll and Hyde (Kaspar and Tamara)

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:33 am

Kaspar had heard a scream in the forest and he stood up swiftly, it was a woman, but it wasn't the sound of Tamara, but he had to help whoever it was, he couldn't just leave them to be hurt by some creature who had happened on their way...it might be a vampire for all he knew, and he was pretty much useless in terms of magic...but he had to help.

Dashing towards the source of the sound he called out to the woman;

"It's alright, don't worry I'm coming to help you!" he shouted and as he broke onto the scene his heart thudded in his chest when he saw the woman on the floor a bite on her neck, and he immediately jumped to vampire attack.

But his eyes lifted up and his mouth popped open as he saw Tamara standing there, blood around her lips and he felt vaguely sick. Dropping down by the girl he stroked her forehead as he felt her pulse;

"Sh*t." he stated "You did this?" he asked Tamara, a frown on his features "What the hell Tamara?!"
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:54 am

This was it. That was it. She now knew. She honestly didn't care. He had meant so much to her, but something had happened, like a switch had been turned off. It didn't matter anymore. Nothing mattered. He didn't matter. She watched with a stone face as he knelt down next to the girl she had just drained. There was no hope for the girl.

"Kaspar," she said calmly, monotonously.

The way he looked at her. It didn't reach her heart. It didn't make her waver in her decision. She had chosen right when she decided that humans were nothing but food. Nothing at all. She then walked away from Kaspar, leaning against a tree.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, failing to keep the annoyed tone out of her voice.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:00 am

Kaspar was confused when Tamara didn't even seem happy to see him, it had been a while since they last saw each other, shouldn't she at least have a smile on her face now that he was here, he had spent the best part of a day looking for her in this forest and there was nothing there, no hint of happiness at all...?

She didn't even seem bothered there was a girl, dead at her feet. Closing the girls eyes and mouth Kaspar felt himself shudder slightly when he looked at Tamara much closer, something had happened, she had changed but he didn't know why, and he wanted to find out.

"I came here to see you." he said, bewildered "What do you not want to see me now, I thought that everything was sorted after the show, then you just leave again? What's wrong? There's someone dead here and you don't even care? I'm here...and you don't even care?" he asked incredulously.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:12 am

Tamara looked at him. Petty humans. So filled with emotions. She didn't see what had drawn her to wanting to be more like them. They were nothing. Just a whisper in the winds. Emotion was a burden. Nothing more. And it was a burden Tamara no longer had to bear.

"Everything was sorted. But not in the way you think," she said calmly, "You see, Kaspar, I live in a world that you will never be able to see, to feel. I live in a world where humans are but vessels. Vessels of the blood mermaids crave. And I'm a mermaid. It's my nature. And it is time, after a thousand years, that I accept my nature. And I have. I need not explain myself to you, so you ought feel priveledged that I even bother. You are nought but a thought in my mind now. A thought I can easily destroy, kill, rip apart," Tamara said coldly.

She looked him up and down. "You should not have come here," she said.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:18 am

Kaspar felt himself shake lightly, the hope he had been nursing since that meeting after the concert was sparking and fizzling out, with that one cruel and dismissive statement everything that he had wanted for the past years had been taken away from him, by the woman who he loved and wanted to share his life with...

What had happened to that woman? The beautiful mermaid he had hoped would return his feelings and she had for one brief and beautiful moment of time.

Now, she was this cold and unfeeling creature that didn't care if he lived or died or what he thought of her, and he couldn't help but think how this had all been some sort of joke to her, she had merely used him until she had enough of her human toy and left him by the wayside.

"I see." he whispered quietly, holding back his tears for the time being "You're right...I should never have come, or thought for one second someone like you, would ever care for someone like me. I'm sorry I took up your time."

Gently he knelt down and picked up the limp girl, carrying her bridal style for a moment, he looked at Tamara, waiting, for her to say this was all a joke, to take it all back...
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:32 am

The old Tamara would be crying her eyes out, begging him to forgive her for saying such horrible things, for hurting that girl. But that Tamara was gone. The new one looked at Kaspar with no emotions. And when he looked at her for a second to see if she was joking, she raised an eyebrow.

"You know you're right. So keep walking," she said icily and watched him as he made his decision.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:39 am

Kaspar's heart spasmed harshly when Tamara really wasn't joking and he steeled his jaw, setting it firmly as he turned and walked towards the way he had came, following the path he had made in the wood as he did so, just following his feet one after each other mechanically. He couldn't think straight, he couldn't make himself believe what had happened tonight.

"I love you, Tamara Aquaila." he whispered quietly as he left the clearing she was standing in, clenching his jaw immediately afterwards.

He kept trying to make himself think that it was all some horrible sort of dream, that he would wake up any second, but he realised that it was real, that it had actually happened, and the pain he was going through was not going to vanish as soon as his eyes opened.

As soon as he appeared on the edge of the clearing he apparated himself to St Mungo's to hand in the body there, and, hopefully avoid being asked what had happened, because he knew he wouldn't be able to recall the events without shedding his tears.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down