Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Mash Ball (OPEN TO ALL)

+16
Lucia Henley
Essantha Amera
Haley Vilde Smith
Alatheia Neraida
Vladimir Martinov
Lucas Woodham
Christielle van Gysel
Cobie Smith
Cobalt Smith
Shekel Umec
Senium Nex
Lady Lilim Midday
Evangeline Webb
Charlotte Smith
Briony Romain
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Monster Mash Ball (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 Empty Re: Monster Mash Ball (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Aquila Wilson Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:30 pm

Aquila drew herself up to her full height (which was still a head shorter than adult Lucian form - which was irritating) and crossed her arms as she fixed a superior look on her face and stared at Lucian scornfully, pitying his pathetic outfit. She snorted with laughter at him.

"I'll have you know that I am the female version of North Italy from an anime called Hetalia: Axis Powers," she said in a mock-superior tone. She pursed her lips at his cocky behaviour and opened her mouth to call him out on it.

And then he started posing like the up-himself bastard that he was and she could only stare at him like he was hypnotizing her and it was possibly the most embarrassing moment of her life when she blinked out of her trance. "Stop doing that, you look like an idiot." She forced out when she'd regained her train of thought.

"Oooh, now i'm curious. Tell me all about his past Shekel, he keeps his girlfriend's out of it whenever he tells me anything," if Lucian was so goddamn happy around Shekel then she decided to make an effort with him.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Monster Mash Ball (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 Empty Re: Monster Mash Ball (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Shekel Umec Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:35 pm

Shekel's head was beginning to hurt. At first he'd been ambushed by Lucian, something which would have greatly embaressed him he had not been day-dreaming about killing the DJ at the time, and then he'd been dragged off to meet Aquila. He smiled and took her hand in his, kissing the back of it with a charming smile,

"A pleasure to meet you Aquila." he told her in a silky voice, "I see Lucian's quirk of making his lovers sound more beautiful than they are has finally stopped for you are more lovely than even he has portrayed you to be. And trust me, he never tires of telling me how beautiful he thinks you are."

They seemed to have their own little conversation going and while they were doing so he managed to signal a waitor and get the two of them some drinks. He doubted they'd be serving O-negative for him somehow. He laughed a little bit when she asked about some things he could tell her about Lucian,

"Embaressing stories I have in spades! Like that one time when we got really drunk he confused an automatic pencil sharpener for his school teacher girlfriend at the time." He joked before shrugging a little bit, smirking, "Well you buck the trend Aquila. Lucian tends to go for women who aren't as pretty as he is, makes all that time in front of the mirror useless. But with you he has found a woman much prettier than he!"
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Lucian felt, and quite rightly, like he was being bullied from all sides, and thought that maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. with Aquila and Shekel together he was bound to be crushed into submission and want to go and cry in the corner. As soon as Shekel kissed Aquila's hand, Lucian growled and aimed a well shot punch to his face.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT YOU OLD PERVERT?!" he roared comically "Don't assault my woman with your old man lips! Seriously." he stated, the last part quite serious, Lucian was a protective man of Aquila, and this did not stop at his old friend, more so in fact.

Pouting a little bit, Lucian slumped his shoulders and shuffled off to the nearby corner to go and cry, like he had predicted he would do during the course of this evening;

"Oh you two are breaking my heart, I'm being an idiot and I'm not as pretty as Aquila? Oh whatever shall I do?" he let a slow catlike smile appear on his lips and then he turned back to face Shekel "I guess you're including Sehkmet in those less pretty then, after all...there was that one time."

Obviously, he was teasing, but it was always a sore point for Shekel, he never got tired of exploiting it.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:44 am

Aquila smiled a little brighter at Shekel when he kissed her hand, feeling slightly awed by the gesture. It was a very gentlemanly thing to do after all, and most of the time her and Lucian were to busy playfully insulting one another to perform such courtesies in any manner of seriousness. "And you too," she was startled by his voice, it was very... attractive.

She scowled at Lucian for being a jealous prick and after he'd swung at Shekel she cuffed him around the back of the head with an irritated look clear on her face. "Lucian Ciero don't you do that! He was just being a gentleman," she scolded with a slight roll of her eyes.

Aquila giggled at Lucian's pouty, childish behaviour and her shoulders relaxed slightly as she felt more comfortable around Shekel. He seemed to be a complete charmer and he also liked to tease Lucian, therefore she liked him.

"A pencil sharpener? Here I am thinking he's intelligent," she raised her eyebrows at Lucian and grinned at Shekel. She would've blushed bright red if she wasn't Aquila, but Shekel managed to coax a slight tinge of pink to her cheeks which was more than most people could get out of her. "Oh, thank you, nice to know that i'm prettier than my boyfriend." She glanced at Lucian.

Her head was tilted to the side at the mention of someone called 'Sekhmet', but she deiced not to comment or ask who she was and instead leaned back against the banister.

Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:16 am

Lucian looked at the interaction between Shekel and Aquila, with genuine hurt on his features, she had blushed around him and he'd only just met her, and now...now she was putting him down even more, although he could take some things like that, he was still upset when he was insulted to such a level.

He had been put down about five times already this conversation by Aquila.
Now the same thing was happening with Shekel.
And now his flirting was working with Aquila.

Lucian, was not in a happy place right now.

"Maybe I'll just leave you two to your fucking own business hm? You know, I might not show that I care when people put me down but, for gods sake, there's a line." he scowled.

Aquila should have known better, so should Shekel, and now he was pissed off, hell, if she wanted a gentleman then go right ahead. Growling a little bit Lucian stormed up to the upper deck and hoped the cool of the wind would calm him down a little bit, maybe he should just leave for tonight, he was in a foul mood already now thanks to those two.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:32 am

Shekel grinned a little bit and playfully dodged Lucian's fist as vampiric speeds, something only Lucian would be able to see, before moving his head back into the path of his friend's fist. He worked his jaw with a small smile. It was good for Lucian to convey his emotions,

"Sorry Lucian, you must remember that the last time I was out in society that kind of compliment was expected." he told his friend before holding his hands up, "Aquila calm down. It's something we've always done, almost like a secret handshake almost."

He chuckled a little bit and shook his head,

"To be fair to the guy he was under a confundus charm so it couldn't be helped.." he paused, suddenly going very stiff as he raised a single eyebrow at Lucian and smirked ever so slightly, "You just had to bring that up huh?"

When Lucian had a sort of emotional explosion, Shekel frowned slightly. The last time his friend had had one of these they didn't speak again for two decades. He was damned if he was going to let that happen again. He smiled thinly to Aquila,

"Excuse me, I have a brother to comfort." he told her with a small bow of his head head before disappearing in a burst of vampiric speed. Arriving on the deck he noticed that it was beginning to rain and Lucian was across the deck from him,

"You been holding that in for long brother?" he asked softly, "That level of anger over being put down doesn't just appear from one instance Lucian... You know me Lucian. You know that Aquila is yours and that I am not interested in trying to steal her. You know I love Sehkmet. You know I have the deepest respect for you. Brother..."

He moved forwards and clasped Lucian's forearm tightly,

"You're my brother and you know I'd never do anything to hurt you Lucian."
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:39 am

Aquila watched Lucian storm off with a look of upset on her face. She wanted to follow him but knew that she was probably the last person he wanted to talk to at the moment. She always took it to far, it was a part of her defensive nature but she needed to learn to stop it. Lucian had been with her long enough that she should be able to control it, but she didn't even think about it.

This was the first time he'd really exploded and she felt terrible about it because there were so many times he shouldn't blown up at her and he didn't. "Right." She responded blankly to Shekel, turning away from him as he followed after Lucian and stared down at the water.

She felt the surge inside of her as an ice-cold feeling swept her body and she flicked her finger upwards, the wave below her twirling elegantly upwards before she squashed it down with her hand and it shattered back down. She bit her lip and suddenly tasted salt on her lips. She realised with a start she was crying and immediately wiped away the tears with the back of her hand

A strange feeling of impending doom started up inside of her and she had to grip the barrier tightly to keep from falling over. Everything was spinning. Aquila shut her eyes and took in deep, steadying breaths to calm herself down. There was no point in staying here, Lucian wouldn't want to talk to her. She didn't blame him.

Aquila quickly and quietly left the party, ditching the heels halfway because she kept stumbling in them. The world was still spinning as she arrived home and collapsed on her bed, refusing to talk to her concerned mother. She'd fucked up big time.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2