Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duality (Vlad and Danita)

2 posters

Go down

Duality (Vlad and Danita) Empty Duality (Vlad and Danita)

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:35 pm

Vladimir had been frantically cleaning his apartment for the past half an hour, as soon as he had gotten a text from Danita that she would be coming over and seeing him today, of course he was quite happy that she was coming, but he realised just how crappy his apartment looked, especially considering how dirty it was, and then it was all hands to the pump trying to get the place cleaned up and presentable for her to come and see.

He had said that he would meet her at the gates at the bottom because he didn't want her to be coming up here on her own, it was dodgy around here and someone as famous as Danita would probably not be welcome, or kidnapped and held for ransom, something like that anyway. So it was better if Vlad came along with her, when they were inside his apartment they would be fine, he thought.

With a small sigh he admired his handiwork, it was a bit grubby and grey but it was the best that he could do, and it was sparse but he didn't really have any money for furnature. Opening the door, and grabbing his keys, he made his way down to the front of the block to meet Danita, and hopefully her parents wouldn't have come with her, to see exactly what a dive he lived in and whick her away.
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Duality (Vlad and Danita) Empty Re: Duality (Vlad and Danita)

Post by Danita Wirth Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:50 pm

Danita was so bored, she had honestly nothing to do when they brilliant idea to visit Vlad had popped into her mind. She'd sent him a text to which she'd quickly got a reply and she had swiftly gone to her wardrobe and stepped inside. It was like a whole other room that was bigger than her bedroom, and it was bursting with clothes.

She moved to the back corner where the clothes she never got to wore were, because she was expected by everyone to wear the most fancy clothes money could buy. Here, she had a pair of cream jeans with floral patterns on them and an Avengers shirt which she NEVER wore because her manager disapproved.

But, because she was going to see Vlad she could wear what she wanted and she intended to take full advantage of this opportunity. She had arranged to meet Vlad at the gates of the building and that was where she was when Vlad appeared. She waved enthusiastically at her friend.
Danita Wirth
Danita Wirth
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:39 am

Vlad smiled a little bit nervously when Danita waved so enthusiastically. Oh great... she had expectations about this visit! Good ones! Oh man his place was going to be a complete disappointment to her and then she was going to not speak to him again and then he'd get depressed and then he'd... woah. His mind was working way too fast and not really going anywhere. He shut down the train of thought and waved back with a big, nervous, smile,

"Hey there Danita!" he greeted her happily, "You were bored or something and decided to come see my little piece of cra-I meant... heaven?"

He chuckled a little bit and waved her over as he opened the gates and lead her inside,

"Come on inside." he told her with a smile, "You want tea or coffee or something?"
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Danita Wirth Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:11 am

Danita bounded over to Vlad and decided to not just greet him with a wave but with a bear hug. She was in a very cheerful mood because she'd never really had a true friend before and now she had Vlad! It was wonderful! She grinned and squeezed him tightly before stepping back. She didn't like the neighbourhood he was living in though and made a mental note to try and persuade him to come live with her. Her mother would be fine with that, though her father would be a different story.

"Hello Vlad!" She grinned back at him. "Yes, my life is boring when i'm not at school, I have no modelling shoots, i'm not working on any songs and my sister is out with her friends." She pouted at him.

Danita followed after him and stepped inside the apartment. It was as neat as an apartment like this could be, but she felt her face fall. He lived here?

"No thanks," she said, turning to him with a look of disapproval. "Vlad, honestly you can't live in a place like this! This neighbourhood is terrible. I really don't like the thought of you being all alone here, don't you get scared?" Danita was terrified of the dark and wouldn't be able to sleep without someone living in the same house as her.
Danita Wirth
Danita Wirth
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:00 am

Vladimir was more than a little surprised at the bear hug and was hardly able to regain his balance after falling slightly, but he did so and gave Danita a little hug back, a small blush on his cheeks, it wasn't like he got hugged by hot models every day of the week after all, or, any girl for that matter, not even a bro hug from Lucian.

"Huh, that's odd." he grinned "You would think that would be the time to do all of those things so that you don't miss out on any school time, but hey, what do I know about businesses like that?" he asked with a laugh, holding his hand up in a nought shape "That much."

He could see it in her face when she took in his apartment, and he knew that she would do when she invited herself around, but, it was what it was and there was no way that it was going to get any better with the wage he earnt working in the tattoo shop. There was also no way he was moving in with Danita...he couldn't be such an inconveniance.

"I've been living here since first year at Durmstrang Danita, of course, people came in to check on me three times a week but, now they don't bother." Vladimir shrugged with a small smile "I used to but, I've gotten settled in now, I'm fine."

Gesturing at the two comfy armchairs he had that came with the flat Vlad smiled; "You want to sit down?"
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Danita Wirth Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Danita giggled as she felt Vladimir stumble a little at her tackle and she pecked both of his cheeks as she always did with everyone, though normally she didn't tackle them in a huge bear hug first and her lips would barely connect with their skin. "Hello!" She exclaimed again, her excitement barely containable as she released him and beamed.

She chuckled at him. "No silly, I try to organise them out of school time but I haven't got any scheduled for a couple of days so i'm bored as hell and my song-writing muse has evaded me! But luckily, I always have my dancing to entertain me." She grinned.

Danita's mood was darkened slightly as she stared around. She didn't like the idea of her friend living here, though it looked neat enough she was used to living in the most beautiful and magnificent of manors, so it was a shock to see someone that she'd come to care dearly about in a short period of time live somewhere like this. She looked at him with upset clear on her face.

"But Vlad!" She protested in a sad tone. "This is no place for a fine young man to live, not at all! I have a granny flat near the manor, you could live there if you'd like?" She offered, skipping over to where he was and staring up at him earnestly.

"Sure." She grinned, her bubbly mood returning as she bounced over to the chairs and flopped down. "Oh these are soft and squishy!" She exclaimed with a giggle. To describe Danita's mood, many would say 'high on happiness' which was true. She'd never had a friend before.
Danita Wirth
Danita Wirth
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:30 am

Vlad had to admit that her greeting felt a lot more rewarding than a simple wave or spoken word. A bear-hug, or glomp, was worth a thousand words right? He felt his cheeks become slightly redder at the kisses to them but otherwise didn't react in too much of an embaressing manner,

"Your muse has evaded you has it?" he asked with a chuckle, "What about a song about that? Or should I just go get the nets and we'll go hunting for your muse?"

He laughed a little bit when she tried to talk him out of living here. To be fair he probably would need very little motivation to leave this place but one thing that he felt he had to do was make a little joke,

"Well when I see a fine young man living here I'll tell him you said that." he teased with with a teasing wink, "Well how about we meet up there at some point? You can show me around if you'd like."

Vlad smirked a little bit and nodded. The chairs were indeed very soft and squishy. He didn't want it to be common knowledge that one of his weaknesses was anything soft and fluffy.
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Danita Wirth Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:49 am

Danita's cheeks flamed slightly as she realised just how enthusiastically she'd attacked him in a hug and she'd kissed his cheek. She shook her head and felt the cool air wash the heat away from her face as her hair swivelled around her shoulders slightly and she ran her fingers through it to make sure it hadn't tangled.

"Yes, it's most displeasing!" She snorted with laughter at his response and was surprised. She normally had to laugh ever so delicately around people and she'd just made a rather un-ladylike sound. Her eyes widened in shock before she decided it didn't matter. Vlad was her friend, after all.

"That's actually a really good idea, a song about having no muse. Huh," she tapped her chin thoughtfully and then nodded her head. That could work. "You're a genius, Vlad," she beamed at him.

Danita chuckled and poked her tongue out at him. Her cheeks flushed lightly again at his wink. "Oooh!" She looked more excited that he was even considering going near her home than she had when she'd greeted him. "Yes, that's a wonderful idea!"

Danita nestled into the comfy chair and shot a quizzical look on Vlad with a playful smirk on her lips. "So, you like soft and squishy things, huh?" She winked at him.
Danita Wirth
Danita Wirth
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:26 am

Vladmir laughed softly when he heard that Danita was actually going to try to making a song about having no muse, it was something that maybe hadn't been done before, but he really hadn't meant the suggestion as a serious thing. He wouldn't be offended if she didn't decide to follow it through.

"Hey I was just joking you know Danita." he grinned "You dont have to make a song about that if you don't really think its a good idea, I'm not going to be offended or anything like that."

Seeing Danita flush at his wink made Vladimir feel a little bit better about himself, his ego inflated just a little bit, did he just make a model blush? Yes he sure did! He was still nervous about going to see Danita's house but, he could tell she really wanted him to go and see it.

"Well then I guess I am going to be seeing you in a much...grander setting next time. I'll make sure to scrub up nice." Vlad teased her with a cheeky grin, feeling relaxed now she had gotten used to her surrounings.

Opening and closing his mouth Vlad shook his head wildly, as he protested; "No no these were just on sale at the local supermarket and they were the best out of the ones I could have chosen." Vladimir reassured her "Thats all."
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Danita Wirth Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:14 am

Danita was inspired by Vlad's suggestion and couldn't help the huge grin that was situated on her face as she hummed softly to herself. She could make it sound like she was without love or something boring and cliché like that, when she was actually singing about being without the muse to write lyrics. The thought was ridiculously humorous, and she let out a soft laugh as she considered it with a shake of her head.

"You're a true genius, Vlad, don't ever doubt yourself!" She grinned back at him. "No, I actually think it's a really good idea. My plan is to make it sound like i'm without love or affection, something dull like that, but i'm actually without muse."

Danita looked Vlad up and down, aware that she was attracted to him - hence the blush which was caused by his wink. Heck, he could be a model himself if he bulked up a little - the males were ridiculously buff - but other than than that he was perfect for it. She opened her mouth to tell him this but shut it quickly, not wanting to embarrass herself.

"Pssht, I don't live in a mansion Vlad. It's owned by my adoptive parents, the granny flat was built upon my insistence for when we have guests. It's quite a small house really, but I like it that way. Big, grand buildings are too hard to clean," she sighed, as if this was the most tiresome problem in the world.

"N'aww, here I was thinking you had a soft spot for squishy things. Oh well, i'll just have to figure out something else about you," she stared around his flat before looking at him with a warm smile on her face. "These really are quite comfy, though."
Danita Wirth
Danita Wirth
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down