Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard roads ahead (Mature)

2 posters

Go down

Hard roads ahead (Mature) Empty Hard roads ahead (Mature)

Post by Selena R Sollmann Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:06 am

By the time they had left the Healers office Selena was almost in tears what would happen if she caught this virus while she was pregnant. Selena floo'd back home because since she got conformation she knew apparition was out because it made her feel worse.

Upon arriving into the parlor she ran straight to her bathroom and threw up. At the moment she knew it was mostly nerves, but at the moment she was really scared. What had she done to cause her body to be acting like this, did she have something to do with it. Did the spell Sofia used on her cause damage that she didn't know about?

Selena was still throwing up and crying over the toilet and that was how Horst found her when he finally caught up with her after she took off from the hospital.

Last edited by Selena R Sollmann on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Hard roads ahead (Mature) Empty Re: Hard roads ahead (Mature)

Post by Horst Sollmann Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:26 am

Horst was really worried about his wife Selena, when she left he thanked the Healer and quickly chased after her. He apparated home, then rushed through the gate and towards the house. She was terribly worried since he said she was more susceptible to catching things. If he had to guess she was probably sick at just the thought of catching the virus.

Opening the door, he rushed up to their room. There she was, in the bathroom crying and throwing up. His heart broke at the sight of his wife so sad and upset. Getting down on the bathroom floor next to her he started rubbing her back gently, making comforting sounds. "Shh, shh, it's alright baby. We're okay." he told her quietly, hugging her and rocking her very gently.

"Just because you are more likely to get a disease doesn't mean you will. We'll be careful, and these babies and you are going to be perfectly fine. Trust me honey, it'll all work out." he reassured her, putting a brave face on. He was worried too, but he could handle it. She needed him to be strong for her, for his family. So, he would be, it was simple as that.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:10 pm

Selena was a complete mess when Horst finally got to her. She could not stop crying and the stress of everything had upset her tummy. When Horst finally reach her she threw her arms around him crying into his shoulder.

"How can it be ok, what if I do something wrong. I am so afraid that I could catch something" Selena said still sobbing in his neck.

"More than likely, did you see the trouble he had with my magical core, I am so scared. I don't want to loose the babies." Selena was scare that she would get sick and loose the babies.
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:51 pm

Horst hugged his wife tightly, stroking her hair as she cried into him. She was extremely upset, and was thinking that all of this would turn out badly. For once, he disagreed wit her, he knew this was going to be amazing. Things couldn't have worked out better, she was pregnant with twins, this was cause for celebration.

"Selena, things are going to be okay. You've probably always been slightly more likely to catch something. That doesn't mean it's happened though. Anybody could catch the disease, but a lot of people own't as well." he told her softly, still holding her.

"Shh, shh, calm down hun. I know you're scared. If we lose the babies we lose the babies, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Right now, we just discovered you are pregnant with twins. You are creating life in that beautiful belly of yours." he said, patting it softly. "I believe that is cause for celebration. Oh, and we'll need to tell Roran."

Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:21 pm

Selena just let Horst calm her, it was the thing he could always do for her. She remembered the first few months after coming back from Sofia's she would cry all the time and he would always hold her and tell her that everything was going to be all right.

"Why is it you always know the right thing to say to me". Selena sighed into Horst's shirt.

"Oh I am excited about the babies I am just really scared." SELENA SIGHED
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:22 am

Horst held her, giving her a back rub and trying to soothe her. He smiled as she relaxed just a teensy bit. She relied on him when she broke down, and he was happy to be here to help. No matter what it was, they were always able to help each other get through it.

"Well, maybe because I love you. Maybe because I've known you for forever and know you pretty well. I don't know." he said, pulling her into his chest.

Tilting her chin up, he looked right at her. "Honey, don't be scared. Trust me, fear does not solve anything. If it shows up I'll deal with it, you don't have to worry love." he said, kissing her softly on the lips.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:52 am

Selena felt a lot better laying in Horst's arms, she knew that if she gave all of her fears to Horst he will make them disappear.

"Yes, you know me better than I know myself I think." She smiled

Selena knew she couldn't sit on the floor forever, "How about you help me up and maybe just snuggle with me in bed and we can take about something happier like our two new additions."

Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:58 am

Finally Selena started not to worry about it. Horst felt it in the way she hugged him that she was letting him handle it. Smiling, he held her close.

"Maybe, I know you know me better than I do." he said with a grin.

Pulling her up with him, he lead her over to the bed and pulled her in after him. Snuggling under the covers, he kissed her a bit. "Now, what is it about our babies you would like to discuss?" he asked.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:03 am

Selena smiled as she laid on his chest and smiled, her most favorite place to be.

"Well we have to think of names for these babies. I mean we now have two of them." Selena never in a million years thought she would have two babies at the same time.

"With two babies I might need help." Selena sighed, she hated the idea of help but it was going to only be her when her boys went to school.
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:16 am

Horst was so glad he could hold her, it felt amazing. With time he hadn't grown to like this any less, just more.

"Hmm, well let's see here. I was thinking for one maybe we could name her Autumn. Autumn Rosalie Sollmann, Rosalie can be Rose or Rosie if she doesn't like the full name." Horst said with a smile. It was a beautiful name, he'd always loved both of them and they worked well together.

"I've been thinking about that. I considered it, and decided, if it's alright with you, that we could get a house-elf. Our family used to have them, and it would be easy enough to get another." he suggested. "What do you think?"
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:40 am

Selena caught herself playing with the button on his shirt while they talked about baby names.

"I love the name Autumn that is really pretty. At first I was thinking of Summer after you thought of that, but no that's too redundant."

Selena could not believe they were talking about names, "How about Amelia, that's pretty?"

Selena let out a sigh of relief when he said they could get an elf she was so excited she kissed him. "Yay, I love you that is just what I need."
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:50 am

Horst felt her playing with his shirt button and grinned. He reached over and tugged on her sweater a little bit, to let her know he was up for anything.

"Autumn Rhodanthe I think, Rhodanthe is the greek name for rose." he explained. "Yes, it would be cute, but a tad too cliche." he agreed with her.

Thinking about the name, he nodded. "Amelia is great, Amelia Dawn has a nice ring to it." Saying the name aloud made him smile, it sounded lovely, they both did. "Very pretty names, we're geniuses." he teased.

Wrapping his arms around her, he kissed her back. "Haha, in fact I have a house-elf prospective already. You can look over it later, he's come from a very respected family and has served one family for a long time. Sadly, his master has just passed and he needs somebody else. I told him I might have a job for him, depending on what your answer was."
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:02 am

Selena smiled as she finished unbuttoning his shirt while he had her shirt pulled up a little.

"Only you would give our kid a long name that could mean something shorter." Selena laughed. "But I think our girls with love their names."

Selena leaned over and kissed Horst, "I would love the idea of a house elf, so please I would appreciate the help."
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:34 am

Horst grinned as she finished with his shirt, and he pulled hers off. Then he proceeded to take off his belt and slip out of his pants. It was their bed time now, and both of them were tired.

"Well the older names that are unique are much, much better in my opinion. The ones they come up with now are pathetic for the most part, though there are a few good ones." he explained, smiling the whole time. "Oh I think they will. And if Autumn doesn't want people to know her middle name as Rhodanthe she can just say it's Autumn Rose, because that's what it means."

Wrapping his arms around her, he kissed Selena back. "I'll finish the arrangements then honey. Anything that will make you more at ease." Reaching over, he undid the button on her jeans and slipped her out of them, grinning like a schoolboy.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:51 am

Selena smiled as he helped her off with her shirt and helped as he pulled off her jeans, so she was laying with him in just her under clothes.

She crawled under the covers and placed her head on his chest, "Well you always have been one for unique names that's why I leave it up to you."

Selena rolled her head so she was watching Horst's features and smiled. She loved to watch his expressions how sometimes he quirks his eyebrows ever so slightly when he is thinking something.

"Your so good to me, I hope you know that."
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:35 pm

Horst's wife looked just as beautiful as ever, and he eyed her hungrily. Now was not the time for sex, but he could enjoy the wonderful view. When she slipped under the covers he slipped out of his boxers, then took off her panties and bra, tossing them all aside.

Now they were both naked and he pulled her into his chest when she rested her head on him. "You know me so well Selena." he said, giving her a big kiss on the mouth.

Looking deep into her eyes, Horst grinned back widely. She was thinking something wonderful, he could tell that much. He just let his love for her shine in his eyes, letting that express all that he couldn't say with words.

"Well you are every bit as good to me. This is how love is supposed to be...isn't it?" he asked her. Hugging and snuggling her, he just enjoyed the feel of their bodies cuddling against each other. "You are my angel."
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:12 am

Selena smiled as they laid together naked feeling each others warmth. She took one of her legs and placed it over one of his legs and placed her arm across his crest running her fingers along his side.

"What can I say we are perfect together. You complete me." Selena smiled as she looked deep into his eyes.

Selena could not take her eyes off a Horst he was still as sexy now as the first day she laid eyes on him.

"I love you, there is no place in the world I would rather be than with you. I am just a Angel because you worship me."

Selena loved how he worshiped her even if he didn't have too.
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:20 pm

Horst sighed a bit in pleasure as she ran her hand down his side, it felt wonderful. For now they were just cuddling, but if things continued this way they would turn into something more before long. She was so sexy, he couldn't handle too much of this without jumping her.

"Same goes to you, and we kind of are. If you keep doing that we may have to have a bit of fun tonight. The naughty kind of fun if you know what I mean." he told her with a wink, before kissing her passionately. Her eyes were so gorgeous, and when he finally pulled away he resumed staring into them. "Your eyes are so beautiful Selena..." he said dreamily.

Blushing as he saw her eyes looking at his body with a hungry look, he scooted a bit closer to her. Things were becoming quite a bit heated now with them naked in bed together.

"Well I wouldn't want to be anywhere else either. Whatever you say dear, you are usually right so you probably are this time." he conceded with a smile.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:44 pm

Selena knew what she was doing to Horst and sometimes she did it just to tease him. She always knew he could never resist her and she could only imagine that he was fighting the urge to attack her at the moment. She didn't want to be attack though, she just wanted the contact between them. Laying this way was the only way she felt she could be close enough with love making.

Selena blushed at his comment, "Why thank you, I could get lost in your eyes too. When you get really excited about something they turn really bright blue, like right now. Being this close to me always turns your eyes the brightest shade of blue."

Selena also loved Horst's eyes, sometimes it was like looking at the ocean, with all of its hidden wonders. She was still staring into his eyes as he moved closer to her so she rolled herself on top of him giving herself a closer look at him.

Kisses his chest she smiled, "I am not always right, I believe you are more right than me."
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:15 am

Horst knew that Selena just wanted to be close tonight, which he was okay with. He tried to think about other things, and eventually his boner began to subside a tiny bit. Snuggling closer to her, he pulled her tight against him. This was a night just to be with each other in an intimate way, he knew she thought these were very special.

Laughing a bit, he winked at her. "Well I'm glad you like them. I am just excited about being with you darling. If they change shades, I guess that just means it's pretty obvious when I'm turned on, huh?" he asked her teasingly. "That's kind of an unfair advantage." He was so close he accidentally bumped her with his cock when he shifted positions. "Oops, sorry."

When she rolled on top of him, he marveled at the view. "Wow, this is an even more amazing view baby. It's like looking up at the prettiest thing I've ever seen." he said, grinning up at her and kissing her tummy.

"Okay, I'll admit it, I am right just as much and sometimes more than you are." he said, gasping a bit as she kissed his chest.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum