Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rehabilitation (Invite)

Go down

Rehabilitation (Invite) Empty Rehabilitation (Invite)

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:24 am

Aurelia had been found, and she knew what that meant, she regretted going out into the world that one time, it had meant they had been able to capture her, and more than that, they were now probably going to arrest her and send her to Askaban for the crimes that she had commited as a rebel during the war. Gritting her teeth she tried to fight the strong grip that the aurors had on her and she scowled at them when they held her even tighter still, it seemed that they weren't taking any chances when it came to her.

Suddenly, she found herself being tossed into one of the trial rooms, only, there was no panel there, there was only a single man, who seemed to be more than up himself but she didn't mind that, if worst come to worst she would be able to take him and make a break out of the Ministry before anyone could stop her, she would dissappear again with James and...what if they had James as well? If she tried anything he could be hurt? Gritting her teeth she stood leaning against a pillar cooly surveying the man in front of her, who shortly after coughed and began to speak.

"Aurelia Vance, you are wanted by the Ministry of Magic of several counts of vandalism, destruction of property, murder and apparently one illegal use of the Floo Network." he stated dryly, earning him a chuckle, pointely he glared at Aurelia and she held up her hands in a surrender position.

"We are willing however to drop charges from you AND the Irvine brothers, if and only if, you join the research team to help find a cure for the virus we believe might have been connected to your solution, even if it is not, it works in the exact same way, you made a cure for your solution, we want you to make a cure for this too."

Now this had Aurelia's interest peaked, and she tilted her head to one side, her business demeanour taking over;

"What are the conditions of the release into society, are we on curfew or any sort of magical tags?" she asked seriously "And this research team, who else is on it? Anyone who particularily wants me dead...if so, I request some sort of magical protection a charm or something to stop them from harming me."

He seemed to think about this for a moment before humming; "A curfew will be imposed, and if any more magical laws are broken during this time it takes to find a cure, the deal is broken and you all go to Askaban prison. As for protection, I believe that will be needed, and we will provide you with that when you begin, which will be at 9am tomorrow morning, be here bright and early." he stated with a dry smile.

Blinking a little bit Aurelia turned to the door; "So what, do I just go...nobody's going to arrest me or the boys if we go outside?"

"No Miss, Vance, nobody will arrest you now." he assured her before nodding once more and dissapearing out of a door in the back of the trial room, leaving a file containing research into the virus already done, and the procedure for her to get into the ministry tomorrow morning.

"Well...f*ck me." Aurelia whispered, before a slow devilish smile appeared on her lips "Time to get drunk."
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down