Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson 4 First years

Go down

Lesson 4 First years Empty Lesson 4 First years

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:13 am

Well this was the last lesson of the year so she decided to do something fun. Banishing all the desks and turning the lights down low. She hoped that the lesson that she had planned would be a hit well honestly she thought of just having a party since she did not feel like planning a lesson for the day well she would teach them how to cast light with their wands just to add something.

Back to top Go down

Lesson 4 First years Empty Re: Lesson 4 First years

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:44 am

Alys entered the room only to find all the desks gone and the lights dimmed. Confused, the witch took a seat and waited for the Lehrer to explain as she placed her textbook in her lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:03 am

Violeta ran to charms it was her favorite class and she just love learning them now she just hoped that it would be worth her attendance. Seeing the lights turned down low and no desks she knew something was up but she found a seat and placed her bag on the ground after removing her books. And waited for the lesson to begin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:08 am

"Well I think we have waited long enough before getting started. So you are probably wondering why there is no desks and why the lights are turned down well I was planning of having a short lesson followed by a party. So the lesson part first can either of you two tell me the charm to light up the tip of your wand followed by the charm to put out said light."

She looked at each of them and waited for one of them to respond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:12 am

Violeta raised her hand and when the Professor Charlienco called on her she answered.

"Lumos causes the tip of your wand to light up, and the nox is the counter spell. "Nox" in Latin means "night". But, in technical jargon it could also mean "negate operation", and presumably nox could be used to negate any other currently operating feature of the wand although Lumos is where it is most commonly used."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:18 am

Juliet smiled at Violeta's answer she really did deserve to be in the dorm that she was in.

"Very good Violeta you have just awarded Verstand 35 points with your answer I could not state that better myself. Now if you would both cast Lumos now there are surpirzes head out the room but you will have to look for them by using the light of your wand and once we are done you may leave or stay a little longer and have that party."

She smiled again and wiated for the students to preform the tasks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:25 am

Alys was just about to raise her hand to complete the information the Verstand girl had left out when the Lehrer awarded the girl 35 points, on a single answer which a beginning student could have given. Alys wondered if the teacher knew this girl personally and favored her or Verstand in general.

Shrugging, she got out her wand and performed the spell she had learned at the beginning of the year. Not bothering to add that the other girl had forgotten to mention the reflection/retractions and concealment of light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:18 am

Lucian knew he was late but didn't really care that he was so, it was charms and it was going to be a breeze, hopefully he wouldn't have points taken away but that was probably going to happen.

Knocking on the door he opened it with a grin then it faded rapidly when he looked at that Muhe girl. Why on earth did he get the feeling that there was something going on that he'd missed? Whatever it was, it wasn't a good feeling. If he hadn't decided he didn't like her, he definately didn't now.

"Yo Professor, sorry I'm late, punish me if you'd like, gee that sounded wrong."

Sitting next to Violeta Lucian smiled at her and waited to do the part of the lesson he was actually here for and hoping to get back any points he had lost by being late.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:33 am

Hearing a knock on the door and a late student. "Thank you for joining us Mr. Ciero now then you know the rules how ever please come to the front right by my feet since I don't have a desk today and have a seat on the ground. Plus you have lost 10 of the points that Miss Romanov won for your house so that is now 25 points to Verstand instead of 35. Oh and I hope you know how to cast lumos and nox because I will not be showing them again and you will also not be allowed to participate in the party that I had planned."

She motioned him to move to the front and leave the side of Miss. Romanov to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:37 am

Lucian pouted slightly and was tempted to dramatically start crying at having to move away from Violeta instead he just got up winked at her and moved to sir on the floor, which to be fair is where he normally sat anyway.

Sighing slightly he was glad his prior years of schooling would come in handy, it was going to be such a drag he could tell. Well at least they had gotten some points, it didn't much matter to him.

Now he could see both girls and flicked his gaze between the two. Yeah, Violeta was definately a whole lot prettier.

Deciding to keep quiet Lucian only nodded in acceptance of his punishment.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:51 am

After casting Lumos and finding her surprize Violeta moved over to sit beside Lucian if he was not allowed to attend the party she wouldn't either because it would be no fun with just her and Alys and she was also in no mood to spend another minute with her.

"If you can't attend the party then I will not either." She whispered in his ear as she got comfortable on the ground beside him spreading out what she had found which was mainly chocolate frogs. "How about we share these?" She did not care what the professor thought at the moment she cared for Lucian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:31 pm

Lucian smiled a little and idly cast the spell a few times, doing a bit of a disco remix at one point when he had gotten really quite bored, the spell hadn't worked after the incorrect incantation but Lucian did it properly again and it worked.

Seeing Violeta sit next to him he smiled happily:

"Well hello there, you were finished awful fast, must be cause you're so clever, so...Uhm...."

Lucian scratched the back of his head, taking a chocolate frog if only to play with the box, he never really ate anything because he never really needed to, it's not how he got his energy.

"Thanks Violeta, I was wondering, if you haven't already got you know a date, you fancy coming to the ball with me?"
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:09 am

Terry could not believe he had fallen asleep during his little break and now he was late for charms class he was going to be in so much trouble.

Terry had taken off in a run and forgot to knock on the door and ran straight into the classroom, tripping over things because it seemed kind of dark when he arrived.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:53 am

'Another late student why would they even bother to show up at this time.' Juliet thought to herself as she turned her head to the door when she noticed that it was Terrence she frowned a little this was the second time that he was late for her class which was not good at all.

"Thank you for joining us Mr. Okinawa." She said as she transfigured his clothes into a dress. "Now will you grace us with I Feel Pretty right now in front of the rest of the students here and after you are done take a seat beside Mr. Ciero and I guess also Miss Romanov since she has decided to sit there also." She smiled and waited for him to begin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:04 am

Terry thought he was going to die when she told him becasue he had been late too two lesson he was going to have to sing I feel Pretty..Oh my god, I think Zara is in this class, not to mention Tarragon and Alys. He was so embarressed, but he was not going to let it get to him. He was a strong boy and he could deal.

Terry cleared his throat and began:

"I feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright!
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me tonight.

I feel charming,
Oh, so charming
It's alarming how charming I feel!
And so pretty
That I hardly can believe I'm real.

See the pretty girl in that mirror there:
Who can that attractive girl be?
Such a pretty face,
Such a pretty dress,
Such a pretty smile,
Such a pretty me!

I feel stunning
And entrancing,
Feel like running and dancing for joy,
For I'm loved
By a pretty wonderful boy!"

After he was done he heard some applause so he took his bow and after giving the Professor an evil look he sat down on the floor where she asked him too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down