Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thems The Rules

Go down

Thems The Rules  Empty Thems The Rules

Post by Briony Romain Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Hey guys!
Okay we all know that you hate rules, and believe me I hate them too, but these are some rules that I think we really need to stick to to make the site work, and for everyone to get along together. Please make sure you read these! Or at least skim them Razz

1. Please, please please no bullying of any kind! Because it's not nice. It's okay for your characters not to get along but if there is any content that gets out of hand, mostly swearing at each other or physical violence amongst students, killing or maiming each other as adults, it's not accepted! Unless of course your characters have agreed to be like this, if they havent, you can report any bullying to me or Richard Romain

2. I know you probably hear this one all the time and don't really know why, but please can you try to make your posts more than one line long, otherwise the person you're posting with doesn't really have that much to work with.

3. When manking your name, it needs to be your character's first and last name! None of this 'MissMarauder8832' or things like that. Thank you ^^

4. There is going to be some people who will again ask why this rule is in place, but please do not mention any hot button topics such as religion or politics in a derrogatory manner, why? It offends people and their views and it's not a very nice thing to experiance, I should know, I've been there, so if you could please try to stop from doing that...

5. This, hopefully, is going to be quite an active site when it gets going so if you can't post at least twice a week then please reconsider joining, we would love to have you, we really would, but it's not practical for other characters and their story lines.

6. Character limits!! There are no character limits to one handler! You can have as many people as you would like, but please be reasonable! There is no way that you could handle ten students, so if your character seems to be inactive then one of us admins will consult to you about deleteing them.

7. Right, this one is one that I wish I didn't have to enforce but I do. No sexual content. No sex. Full stop guys! Adults, your allowed to have sexual experiances but please no graphic details and ask an admin to create a special place on the site for it away from our younger RP-ers eyes. Students! You're 11 to start with so please be realistic! Definately no sexual encounters from years 1-4 however hugs to passionate kisses are cool.

8. NO CHILD ABUSE. Seriously. Unless the character has consented. What you do in your own plot lines it up to you ^^
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down