Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waling the grounds (Anne and Parker)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Waling the grounds (Anne and Parker) - Page 2 Empty Re: Waling the grounds (Anne and Parker)

Post by Parker Emery Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:55 am

He smiled at her. "I know, right. It seems like it wasn't that long ago that girls still had cooties. And then when I see people in my year running around like after boys like some soap opera, it's a bit annoying. I'm glad my best friend doesn't have a boyfriend, I don't know if I could stand her running around doing that too."

He raised an eyebrow "Secrets?" He smiled a bit, remembering a time he sneaked back into the castle after curfew via a secret tunnel of sorts last year, the best night of his life he remembered. He shrugged, "not many...I haven't really thought about it. Though that weird room we met was strange. Didn't seem like much of a secret though. What about you? Have you find anything interesting?" He imagined that with a castle with such history as Hogwarts was bound to have more then a couple of hidden away secrets that did make him pretty curious now that he thought about it.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Waling the grounds (Anne and Parker) - Page 2 Empty Re: Waling the grounds (Anne and Parker)

Post by Anne Jones Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:00 pm

"Me, I've found a few secret passage ways, now i'm looking for the chamber of secrets." She wasn't sure if she wanted to tell parker that she had found the enterance but she need to find a way inside.

"In fact, I know of one very close if you would like to come."

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:09 pm

"You have? Must have been awful hard to come across. The castle being so large and all..." Parker thought about the passage he'd gone through and it seemed Pxyis had spend a good about of time, learning the way and the magic to get through.

Adventure wasn't exactly Parker's...forte. Last time he had any real adventure here he'd nearly been killed so he was a bit hesitant. He thought about it for a moment before replying. "Mm...s-sure, I guess."

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:14 pm

Anne stood up, glad to be having an adventure she raised her wand and cried "accio" thinking of the long stick by Hagrids cabin. As she expected it came through the trees.

Slowly she walked toward the Whomping Willow and pressed the knot, instently the tree froze, she turned to Parker, "You coming?"

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:18 pm

Parker stood and watched as Anne summonded the large stick. As she approached the tree Parker started to feel very nervous about this whole thing. Why? He didn't know. Why did she even need that stick for the tree. Parker stood a ways back where they were before.

Where were they even supposed to go that was near the tree they weren't supposed to go near? He didn't want to get hurt...maybe this wasn't a good idea after all. Though at the same time he did sort of want to go. "I- I'm not too sure..."

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:21 pm

Anne looked back at Parker, "come on, the tree won't hurt you right now." she said kindly then went through the gap at the roots.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:32 pm

He looked at her a bit confused. "R-right now?? What's that supposed to mean?" he watched, still surprised and confused as she disappeared between the roots.

"Wa-wait up!" He called out, running after her, trying to be super cautious as he got nearer to the large tree. He knelt down near the hole that she'd dropped down into. "Anne!?"

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:50 pm

Anne Heard Parker call her name. "she wnet back toward him. "Sorry i just ran off, i just love adventure."

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:56 pm

He watched as she came back into view down the tunnel that apparently went down underneath the tree.

"Wh- we're going down there?" He looked up at the tree again, it not moving in the weird way it had before. He sat on the ground, his legs dangling into the hole. "Where does this even lead to??"

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:58 pm

Anne smiled and said Quickly "The Shreaking Shack." Anne had been there a few time and loved it it made her feel conected to history.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:03 pm

"The Shreaking..what?" Parker furrowed his eyebrows. That didn't exactly sound like the best of places to go. But he supposed that if she knew it so well and seemed fine with going, it should be fine. She sighed and slid down next to her, his trousers getting all dirty. He tried to brush off his pants, wishing he weren't so easily swayed into things. In the future it could be a real problem, especially since the trouble people got into would probably get more dangerous as they got older.

He looked down the dark, damp tunnel, throat feeling tight with nervousness.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2