Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making The World Go Round ( Raven and Myles )

Go down

Making The World Go Round ( Raven and Myles ) Empty Making The World Go Round ( Raven and Myles )

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:10 am

Raven had decided that she would visit the bank that she used instead of the famous Gringotts, why? Because Gringotts was British and the one and only reason she would ever step onto British soil was to kill her love, Briony.

The hate that she harboured in her heart for the woman had grew and grew until she almost couldn't speak for want of screaming out in the agony of it all. Without this war, they might still be together.

Bumping into several Goblins with a snarl at their reactions, Raven made her way to her vault a velvet bag in hand, empty and soon to be filled with money that she required to purchase...items of questionable legality.
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Making The World Go Round ( Raven and Myles ) Empty Re: Making The World Go Round ( Raven and Myles )

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:55 am

Myles ventured out of the castle again wearing his favorite black coat. He saw one of his instructors his potion one to be exact he wanted to introduce himself to her for the shared the same last name. He wondered if they could be related.

He followed closely but hoped that she would not notice that he was following her. For he was not sure how he could explain why exactly he was following her. He pulled his hood up as they entered Hyde's Banking and Counting House for he was sure that he would not be welcomed.

He watched her head to a vault and decided to hang back and let her take care of her buisness first before he introduced himself to her.

Back to top Go down

Making The World Go Round ( Raven and Myles ) Empty Re: Making The World Go Round ( Raven and Myles )

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:07 pm

Raven moved back from her vault, the bag now brimming with money, and she jingles all the way back up to the main office of the bank, someone tried to make a grab for her money and without missing a beat Raven flicked a razor out into their neck.

Pulling it out easily, like a knife through butter, Raven continued on and noted the man who had been following her was still there, and upon closer inspection she found him to be a student she had seen in her house.

Jumping over to land in front of him, Raven stared at him unblinkingly:

"Yes?" she said "And you would be wanting?"
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:31 pm

"I would like to introduce myself officially." He paused briefly working up the courage to continue taking a deep breath. "My name is Myles Drake and am in your potions class and house." He looked at her and waited for her to respond to the last name.

She was a little creepy but did not scare him one bit for she reminded him as his sister more than anything else at the moment which he wondered if he was actually related to her.

He removed his hood and continued to watch her she was very interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:46 am

Raven looked at the boy and shook her head slightly, a wicked grin cracking her lips as he said that he was in her potions class, the boy was obviously not in her potions class because he had never attended a single one of her lessons for either year.

"And what would make you think I would be interested in knowing who you are?"

Yet another child who shared her name, it must be the twin of that girl in her class, staring at the boy Ravens eyes pulsed into a darker purple as the ring on her finger grew cold. A spirit?

"Drake...Drake." she whispered to herself "You stole my name just like that other child, I'm glad I gave myself a new one."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down