Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting (Hugo and Kat)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Meeting (Hugo and Kat) Empty Meeting (Hugo and Kat)

Post by Hugo Ehrlichmann Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:58 pm

Hugo was smiling hugely at his latest adventure. He had gotten back at that horrid Brit. He knew that if she died no one would miss her. She was alone. He looked around and saw the most beautiful girl. He approached her, "Hello Beautiful." he said to her, "I'm Hugo."

Hugo Ehrlichmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Meeting (Hugo and Kat) Empty Re: Meeting (Hugo and Kat)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:44 pm

Katrina went out for her daily walk, she loved to be outside because it kept her mind clear and she didn't risk running into Casey in the dorm room. She had decided to let him be happy with Missy and get over her hatred at least that is what she told them, she was just biding her time.

She had been thinking of ways to convince Casey that she was different, but she didn't want to be different. Granted she was almost 12 years old, but when you basically spend your time alone and get hurt and abused by anything and anyone your ideas change.

She found her favorite spot and stared across the lake until she heard some noise and pulled out her wand and pointed it towards the direction of the sound when this man came walking out and then what he said to her about made her pass out. He had called her beautiful, no one had called her that in a long time. Katrina turned to the man that called himself Hugo and could not help but smile.

"Hello Hugo, no one has called me beautiful in a long time. I am Katrina by the way. But you are more than welcome to call me Kat." Katrina closed the space between Hugo and herself and stuck out her hand to shake it.

Having taken his hand Kat gotten an electric shock of some sort. Pulling her hand away she couldn't believe the pull she felt. "That was quiet and interesting pull you have there.' Kat smiled up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Ehrlichmann Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 am

Hugo smiled at Kat but frowned when she said she hadn't been called beautiful in a long time.

"Well that's not right, you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen." he told her. He really hoped he didn't put her off, by his favorite hobby.

When he took Kat's hand he felt a shock, it made him smirk, "Well I am an interesting guy." he said with another smirk

Hugo Ehrlichmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:36 am

Katrina could not help but blush a little when he told her she was the most beautiful things he had ever saw. "I am not sure what I am going to do with these continuos complements."

For some reason Kat could not let go of Hugo's hand once she took it. She was looking at Hugo right in the eyes.

"I will have to agree, I find you very interesting." Katrina smiled at him.

"I believe you will find me completly interesting, I believe we can be interesting together."

Katrina could not explain what had happen, but it was almost like wanting Casey back was not on her mind any more. Hugo was offically her new habit, she thought as she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Ehrlichmann Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:14 am

Hugo was drawn to this woman. She seemed extraordinary. Hugo was still holding Kats hand, and he never wanted to let go. he leaned in unsure of what had come over him and kissed her very lightly on her lips.

He pulled back and smirked, "I believe we could."

Hugo Ehrlichmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:37 am

Katrina could not believe that Hugo leaned over and kissed her. She had not been kissed in along time. Maybe this is what she had been missing maybe what she thought she had been missing was not it.

"You better watch out, at this rate you may not be able to get rid of me." Katrina could not help but pull Hugo down and kissed him a little deeper.

"So my dear Hugo, what do you do for fun?" Katrina had hit a spot in her life that she just like to figure ways to punish people and make them do what she wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Ehrlichmann Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:43 am

Hugo smiled when Kat pulled him back down.

When she said he might never get rid of her. he just smiled and replied "Who would want to get rid of you?"

When she asked what he liked to do for fun, he stopped for a minute, then said slowly. "I like to fly, read," then added quickly "torture people." wondering if she would take off running. It wasn't his fault it was how he was raised.

Hugo Ehrlichmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Katrina could not help but smile. "Well hopefully you will never do."

Katrina was enjoying finding out about Hugo, he enjoyed some interesting things.

"I happen to enjoy a good flight, maybe we can fly together sometime.". Katrina was hoping he was not minding that she was holding his hand she was not in any hurry to let go.

Katrina could tell by his grip when he told her that he enjoyed a good torture that he was afraid that she would run away.

"I happen to enjoy a crucio once in awhile." Katrina smiled up at Hugo feeling the grip he had loosen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Ehrlichmann Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:17 pm

Hugo was relived that she didn't run. She was his perfect woman. He smiled, she seemed to compete him.

"I would like that. Now tell me about your self." He wanted to know everything about her. from her favorite color to her deepest secrets.

Hugo Ehrlichmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:28 pm

Katrina kept a hold of Hugo's hand and proceeded to lead them on a walk.

"So what to tell you about myself." Katrina wondered if she could trust him with the whole story.

"I am a very possessive woman, and I do not like to share anything. I have problems holding grudges against people that have done me wrong." Katrina smirked a little as she thought about what she still wanted to do to Casey and Melissa

"But on the lighter side, you already know I love to fly, I also enjoy long walks, good company and a good book." Katrina smiled as the walked along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Ehrlichmann Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:00 pm

He looked ather she seemed very interesting. "your story is much more interesting than mine." She told her smileing.

He looked her up and down the said, "Tell me more." He really liked her and wanted to know everything about her everything she knew.

Hugo Ehrlichmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:24 pm

Katrina thought about things, she had never really told anyone about her life, not even Casey.

"Well its a long story, hope you don't get bored." Kat said as she continued to hold his hand while they walked.

"Up until I was 9 years old I was the center of my parents world, and that was when my brother Andy got into a fight with my parents and he left."

Katrina had spent so much time over the last year running from everything. He actually felt good to speak things out loud.

"After my brother left, my parents started to take it out on me. A person grows up fast after that. I might only be about 12, but I have hatred for someone older than that."

Katrina looked up at Hugo and smiled a little. "Are you really sure you want to know this much. How about something about you for awhile?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Ehrlichmann Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:16 am

Hugo nodded as she talked he understood. He wondered to tell her. "Well I usually act like a good boy, but the monster comes out every once and a while." He wasn't that interesting but she told him about her so it was only fair. "I want to know about you, then We'll talk about me." He never said he played fair.

Hugo Ehrlichmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:54 pm

Katrina looked at Hugo when he said he still wanted to hear more about her.

"Well I find that my studies are important so I choose not to mess around in class. I can't pay bills on being evil alone." Katrina smirked.

"Well I have told you pretty much everything, minus the things between Casey and I. If you want to know that information then you are going to have to give me a little more about you."

Katrina was not a pushover like she used to be, you want something from her you are going to have to give something too.

Last edited by Katrina Brant on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Ehrlichmann Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:04 pm

Hugo nodded in response to everything she said, then know she would tell no more began to tell his story.

"Well I'm pure-blood, my parents and myself put high importance in blood status, my father more so. I have a little sister. My father's favorite thing to do is muggle hunting. I enjoy it too. I currently have a mudblood that I need to straighten out some more." Hugo smirked at the reminder of what her had done to the girl.

"I rally don't have it that bad, but family means everything to me. Only we bonded on torture, rather than love." He said he really didn't care, he was a content child.

Hugo Ehrlichmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:27 pm

Katrina was glad when Hugo saw things her way and started to tell her a little about himself.

"Well I have come to learn that blood status is very important. I myself am also a pureblood. But I no longer have a family. My brother comes back into my life just to run again."

Katrina thought about things and she really did not have any family left and wanted to be apart of something.

"Muggle hunting, interesting. So do you just pick random targets or is it something your hired to do?" Katrina was interested very much so. Getting paid to torture people would be fun.

"I believe love is over rated, who would ever want to love me?" Katrina didn't realize she had said that last part out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Ehrlichmann Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:38 pm

Hugo thought about what his father did. He didn't get paid to do it. They had enough family money to keep them well off and happy.

"No I believe we do it for fun, we pick random targets Brits recently." He said thinking about the war. He didn't want to be in it but he liked to scare people.

"I'm sorry about your brother." He was truly sorry, he didn't want anything to upset her. She was amazing after all.

Hugo stopped, when she said 'Who would ever want to to love me.' He pulled her around to face him and said clearly "I would." Then kissed her to reinforce his point.

Hugo Ehrlichmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:53 pm

Katrina like to do things for fun too, but getting paid was something she could do, she had no income left really other than the money she stole when she left and that was about out.

"Well I wonder if someone could do it for money, because I could surely use some. I left family money." What was Kat thinking when she did that? She had everything she could ever want, but she didn't relish getting beaten everyday over stupid things.

When Hugo said something about her brother she turned from him before she started to cry. Family was a weakness of hers and she hated it, being cruel was her way of hiding her true feelings underneath.

Katrina was surprised when Hugo said he would love her, she didn't even realize she had said that part out loud. Then he kissed her, Katrina could not help but melt into the kiss.

"Why would you want to love me, I am a nobody..No home, no money..nothing?" Kat looked up at him with tears in her eyes it had been so long since anyone showed they cared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Ehrlichmann Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:02 pm

Hugo smiled at Kat, she really thinks that he would leave her. "Kat you think I would leave you alone? I don't know what it is, but I feel drawn to you." It was true He felt compelled to be near her. She was like a magnet for him. He liked it, glad he had not scared her off. For once he could be himself.

"As for money I have plenty of it, if you stay with me we are set for life." He told her smirking.

"I'll look in to that, for now we can just do it for fun." He said smiling, He had a Brit on his mind and knew that she would be starting to feel safe again maybe Kat could come with make twice as bad.

Hugo Ehrlichmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:29 am

Kat smiled up at Hugo she felt the need to be with him too, not sure what the pull was she just hoped it wasn't just for her need to not be alone.

"I could hope that you would not leave me alone, but we are still young and things can change." Sighed Kat

Katrina just loved his smirk it set him off from everyone else "You barely know me and want me to come and live with you, what would your parents think?" Katrina knew what his parents would think, they would think she was a freeloader.

"That would be very nice, but I don't want them thinking I am using you for a place to stay and your money." Katrina only uses the people that she hates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Ehrlichmann Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:38 am

Hugo continued to smirk. He was rather happy with Kat it was slightly odd. He was young but this was a whole new world for him.

"My house is large enough, they wouldn't even know they were there." He told her and it was quite true. He lived in a huge house. It was too large for the four of them.

"So tell me about you and Casey and I'll tell you about a run in with a Brit. It's quite a story." He wanted to know her story, he didn't mind telling his.

Hugo Ehrlichmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:04 am

Kat was not sure where to start with her story it was complacated.

"Well first I should thank you for opening up you home to me. That is the nicest thing anyone has ever done to me." Kat smiled up at Hugo

Katrina had never told anyone about her and Casey.

"It seems like forever ago really. I met Casey while I was on the run and she took me in. We hung out for awhile and then I discovered that she was a vampire. Vampires require blood so I became her donor." Kat sighed and continued.

"There are many donor that end up having a forever bond, and I. Discovered that Casey and I didn't have that and I got scared so I left"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Ehrlichmann Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:58 am

Hugo listened he Kat talk and tried to understand, He had never met a vampire. He would now.

"I don't blame you for leaving I would have done the same thing."

Hugo sighed and began his story about the Anne girl.

"My father was looking for muggles with a connection to the magical world, he found a fair few. He let me pick one, for him to kill and to show me the memory. The daughter of the woman we killed was rather ticked off. She came to find us. Lets just say she got what she deserved." He told her then added under his breath "The filthy mudblood."

Hugo Ehrlichmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Katrina sigh "I had started to regret my decision so when I found out she was here I came here looking for her. the plan was to get her back and then I met you so my plans have changed." Katrina looked up at Hugo and smiled a little. Kat rarely ever smiled anymore.

"I know all to well what it is like to get revenge." Kat had to grin.

"So what other things do you do in your spare time?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Ehrlichmann Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:09 pm

Hugo thought for a minute then responded to Kat, "I'm working on becoming an Animigus. I also enjoy flying. How about you?" She asked in reply. He wondered what was drawing him to this girl.

He managed to come up with a list of possibilities.

One: he had met his soul mate.

Two: they were drawn together on common interest

Three: Animal instincts

Four: Fate

He doubted many of these but they were all her could think of.

Hugo Ehrlichmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next