Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprise (Kat and Hugo)

Go down

Surprise (Kat and Hugo) Empty Surprise (Kat and Hugo)

Post by Hugo Ehrlichmann Sat May 12, 2012 12:06 pm

Hugo felt really bad about ignoring Kat, but Katie had been sick and he was spending all his time writing home or training to be an animagus. He felt bad and hoped she would forgive him. He had set up a picnic to try and start to make up for his absence.

He had heard that Anne was back alive. However this time he didn't care. Kat was more important, anyway, it was better to give a false sense of security. That way when he did get back to her, if he ever did. She wouldn't know what hit her. Hugo smiled and waited for the best girl in his life.

Hugo Ehrlichmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Surprise (Kat and Hugo) Empty Re: Surprise (Kat and Hugo)

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 8:32 pm

Katrina had been working on her Dark Arts assignments when she got an owl asking her to meet Hugo at Das Eis. She was not sure what for, but she could take a few minutes to go and see him.

Kat had been feeling really neglected lately and she hated feeling that way. She understood that he had been busy with his sister and things, but that didn't mean she didn't miss him any less.

She wondered if he had gotten word that she had been talking to another guy. She figured he might get jealous, but then Kat had never really had any other guy to talk to but Hugo. Kat really enjoyed Wolfie's company, granted he was no Hugo, but he was still nice to talk to.

Kat wanted to run all the way there but knew that she didn't want to look to excited to see him, she wanted him to feel bad not that it was his fault.

Walking into the spot he was suppose to be she saw him with a picnic all laid out. It looked like he was trying to show her how special she was.

"Hello Hugo, I am glad you remember who I was?" Katrina said straight faced.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Ehrlichmann Sun May 13, 2012 7:45 am

Hugo smiled when he saw Kat and stood up and made to hug her. He sighed at the look on her face. He didn't mean to hurt her. He did truly love her more than anyone else. He kissed her lightly and smiled at her.

"Sorry, love I've been so busy. But I'm yours for the rest of the day." He said smiling at her. "we can do whatever you want." He said puling her down on his lap. He open the basket to show all her favourite foods. "I choose this spot, because this is where we met, you remember?" He whispered in her ear.

Hugo Ehrlichmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 8:50 am

Katrina tried to stay mad at Hugo but she knew it was a worthless cause. She loved Hugo very much and she could not imagine her life without him. She had moved in with him over the summer cause she really did not have any where else to go cause she didn't want to go home.

Kat allowed Hugo to hug her and she kissed him back, she was usually not one to cry but she did feel a couple of tears fall down her face, "I thought you didn't want me anymore."

Kat was pulled down on the blanket with Hugo and she snuggled in with Hugo, "I would be happy to just be here with you."

Katrina looked in the basket and noticed that he had her favorite foods and that made her smile. He did remember her better than she thought he did. "I am sorry, I shouldn't be so upset, I know your family is important. I hope Kate is feeling better"

When Hugo commented about the first day they met each other she looked around and smiled, "You remembered" Kat turned and kissed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Ehrlichmann Sun May 13, 2012 10:40 am

Hugo was a bit sad that she would think that he didn't want her. He didn't want anybody but her. She was his world. Her and little Kate. He pulled her closer to him and whispered in her ear. "Never."

Hugo sighed and smiled at her "So would I." He said thinking of how much he missed her while he was so busy.

Hugo smiled. Glad she cared. She was part of his family too though and he felt bad about leaving her alone for so long. "She's doing better, but she misses you too." He told her truthfully He remembered how much she asked about her in the letters, it was cute.

"Of course I did, it was the best moment of my life." He said in all truth he had met the most perfect person in the world, he would never forget.

Hugo Ehrlichmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 12:08 pm

Katrina smiled as she heard Hugo say he would never get tired of her, she turned around a little in his arms so she could wrap her arms around him and hold him close.

"I am glad, you are all the family I have left." Katrina sighed a little. It was so true, she had received a letter stating that her parents had been killed during a raid recently. Even though she hated her parents, she was not sure she wanted them dead, but that's all over with now.

"Your sister is like my sister and I worry about her too." Katrina always had fun with Kate. Kate had actually shown her how to dress up and be a girl, Katrina had never been one for dresses or make-up until Kate.

"I met a new guy in my common room last night." Katrina wondered what Hugo would think about it. "I think he has always been there, but it was the first time I talked to him."

Actually Katrina never really talked to anyone, and she thinks the only reason she talked to him last night was she had been in need of attention. But it turned out Kat really liked this new guy.

"His name is Wolfram."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down