Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving on (open to all Gyrffindors)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Moving on (open to all Gyrffindors) Empty Moving on (open to all Gyrffindors)

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:45 am

Anne walked into the common room, looking at her short sleeve t shirt and jeans, she didn't have many long shirts to hide her scar other than her uniform.

She sat bye the fire thinking about life. She was slowly moving on from 'the incident' Her bruises were all but gone. The word 'mudblood' was still shining brightly on her arm. She sat down and pulled out her book. She wasn't really reading she was watching people. She knew that everyone was rather busy with their own lives.

Anne gave up on pretending to read. She now stared into the fire, hoping she could move on.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Moving on (open to all Gyrffindors) Empty Re: Moving on (open to all Gyrffindors)

Post by Vero Riel Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:56 am

Vero walked down the steps of the girl's dormitory fiddling with her hair. After dinner, she'd fallen asleep peacefully into a nap before waking up and stretching the sleep out she figured a nice trip to the common room would help. Settling herself down she noticed another girl in the room sitting by the fire. She took the seat beside her on the rug feeling the warm hearth warm her up too.

"Hey, are you alright?" She asked tilting her head to meet the girl's eyes.

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Moving on (open to all Gyrffindors) Empty Re: Moving on (open to all Gyrffindors)

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:02 am

Anne nodded at the girl she was fine, she was just analyzing everything. She smiled at her slightly and moved so she could face her properly.

"I'm fine, just thinking." She told her looking at this girl. She was in her year, but she was new.

"I'm Anne," she said holding out her hand. stupidly it also happened to be the arm with the scar on it. Anne realized too late and new it would be rude to draw back her hand. So she kept it there with a forced smile on her face.

Anne moved her eyes back to the fire and wondered if she would ever be happy light hearted Anne again.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero Riel Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:15 am

Vero was quick to realize tiny details when she saw the scar she calmed herself. She shook the hand back and smiled. She remembered the scars her mother had...

"Vero, Veronicka fully. Thinking is dangerous as I've heard said from one of my favorite muggle movies the Beauty and the Beast. Have you seen it before? It's quite good." She replied back.

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:26 am

Anne smiled remembering watching that movie with her parents when she was young.

"Ya I have, I watched it with my mom and dad." She said her smile failing. She missed them, she would never get to watch movies with her parents again.

"I haven't seen you around much, how are you liking it here?" She asked wondering about other peoples enjoyment of the magical castle.

Anne looked back at the girl glad she had not scared her off with her stupid mistake of showing her scar. She liked to talk to people. She missed having a simple life.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero Riel Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:49 am

Vero shook her head as she noticed the smile's fade. No, she surrounded herself with people she loved. Her uncle's filled the null void of no father and she refused to let her heart fail her.

"Don't smile for me or anyone else. If you can't smile then don't." She stated bluntly before reaching into the pocket of her sweats and pulled out a bag of candy quills and sticking it in her mouth.

"I'm a good reader. Hogwarts is cool so far. I miss a lot of things though. How long have you been here?" She asked tilting her head.

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:01 am

Anne nodded at her comment about smiling and stopped forcing herself to smile. It made her much more relaxed. She looked over at Vero, and saw that she was eating candy.

She raised her wand and silently summoned her own. As the bag she had bought in Honeydukes with Parker came toward her. She pulled out some Bernie Bott's every flavor beans and started to eat them, making different faces at the flavors.

She turned to Vero "Been to Honeydukes yet?" She asked thinking about the secret tunnel there. She could take her there it would be fun to get out of the castle for a while, she might visit her mothers... no she wasn't your mother you walked out on her.... shop.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero Riel Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:09 am

Vero felt the tension leave the room and she leaned back pulling her knees up to her chest and chewing all of the quill. She furrowed her brows. What was Honeyduke's?

"What is Honeydukes? Is it a candy store?" She asked and wondered if that's where her momma got her all the fruitious amounts of sour candies.

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:18 am

Anne nodded at the question. "It's the best candy shop out there, they have everything. Sugar Quills chocolate frogs, and anything else you can think of. I'll take you some time if you want." She said think of her depleting stock of candy.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero Riel Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:41 am

Vero nodded thinking of all the assorted candies and her mouthwatering almost. The sour flavoring twisting her taste buds was almost surreal and she nodded grin wide.

"Yes! Is there any other places wherever this Honeydukes is?" She asked curiously.

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:47 am

Anne smiled slightly, and watched her happienees about candy, She's so innocent and young she thought to herself.

"Yes there are plenty of other places there. It's in the village right outside the school. We can go there, but," she said lowering her voice and leaning in closer, "we have to sneak out." She told her. Smiling at the prospect of another adventure.

Anne looked in the fire again thinking about her last visit outside the school she had went with Tess, trying to recover from 'the incident' She could use a bit of fun.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero Riel Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:22 am

Vero thought about it a moment before grinning. She thought fast and hard. It would be a little thrill that would take a little tension from her, she supposed.

"That's fine with me. Show me what I have to do." She stated earnestly a gleam in her eyes.

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:59 am

Anne debated in her head for a moment, then made a diction.

"Not today, It's already dark, We'll go another day." She said firmly. She knew it was a bad idea to travel to Hogsmeade at night.

"So what classes are you taking" Anne asked still wanting to talk. She looked at herbag of candy and thinking it would be a good gesture of friendship offered her some.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero Riel Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:23 pm

Vero thought about it and figured it seemed like a good idea she stretched her legs out on the floor and stuffed another quill in her mouth deciding she'd savor this one.

"Potions, Charms, and History of Magic." She replied casually.

"Where is this Honeydukes?" She asked tilting her head to look at Anne.

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:46 pm

Anne looked at Vero and nodded at her class list she had a lot more "I'm taking all the classes." She told her quietly. though some times she liked showing off now was not one of those times.

"It's in the village outside of the school called Hogsmeade. It's the only all wizarding village in Britain" she told her smiling. She did love history just not all history.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero Riel Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:09 pm

"That must be nice. I didn't want to take too many classes just a little to get by." She stated smiling. She didn't really care about other people's statistics compared to hers. Being the daughter of a gypsy made her more modest and aware of how she could make better use of her time by doing other such activities.

"Wow. I didn't know about Hogsmeade but my family owns a Pub in Diagon Alley. Would you like to know something about me?" She asked leaning in, quill still in mouth.

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:18 pm

Anne nodded and looked at Vero with interest. She loved meeting new people and learning things about them.

"Sure and if you want I can tell you things about me." She replied. Wondering about this girl.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero Riel Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:24 pm

Vero smiled and sighed. She truly was a trusting person but to her it was a better trait than shielding herself like a guarding mother from her child.

"I'm a gypsy; does that bother you? In Diagon Alley the rest of my," she paused to put quotations mark around her next word, "'family' work at the Rizukia Pub. It's not as risque as other bars though since during the day children are allowed in to the bar during the day. It's worse at night." Vero added nodding thoughtfully.

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Anne nodded at the girls introduction, she seemed interesting.

"I don't care about who your parents are, all I care about is if you are a nice person. You are so we'll get along." Anne said smiling.

She wasn't going to be friends with anyone. She couldn't hurt people. She didn't want to hurt people. Anyway she just wanted to be 11 again and she would try to be.

Anne thought about the pub and thought she might check it out. She raised an eyebrow when she did the quotation marks.

"What do you mean" She imitated he action "'Family' are they not blood or?"

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero Riel Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:00 pm

Vero shook her head and brought one knee up to her chest as she sighed and thought about her family and their happy memories. Mama, Chazi, Uncles, Aunts, Chazi, Aurin, and Zaxiel were all just minutes or a simple floo time away.

"As per gypsy tradition, I think it is, family isn't real family just people that you trust and love and have raised. My mama is my only real family. I have three uncles, three aunts, and three boy cousins." She thought about airplane rides with Zaxiel and Aurin, painting with Chazi in his room, mama's singing and dancing, uncles and aunts all telling stories of large and imaginary places.

"Do you have a family?" She asked curiously tilting her head. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." She murmured softly.

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:18 pm

Anne brought her knees to her chest. She missed her mom. She wanted her momma and papa. She was going to have a little brother or sister. She wouldn't now. She took a deep breath and looked away to wipe her tears out of her eyes.

"No I don't have a family, not anymore." She said looking at her knees. She was still very sad about losing her family. She thought for a few oments before adding.

"My parents are dead, They died recently." She said abrly holding back a sob. The letters telling her had been bad but seeing it was a millon time worse.

She wispered to herself, "I don't have anyone."

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero Riel Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:41 pm

Vero wrapped her arms around Anne in a hug and held her for a second feeling tears coming to her own eyes. She always wondered about her papa but mama always made up for it.

"Well, you may not have any family but you friends, someone as kind as you must, and you now have me as well." She mumbled pulling away accio'ing a tissue box for Anne.

"I'm sorry for asking though if it helps.

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:49 pm

Anne sobbed harder at the mention of friends. She didn't have any and She couldn't be Vero's friend. She couldn't.

"I can't be your friend." She said, shaking her head. Her tears had stopped. She was done feeling sorry for herself. She couldn't rely on people, they all left her. Her Mom her Dad, Parker. She was alone. She wouldn't be left again it hurt to much.

She stood up fast and walked out of the comman room. She couldn't have a friend, they all hurt her. Tessa hated her, Damien was gone. Parker had walked out. She didn't want anymore friends.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero Riel Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:17 am

Vero ran to catch up with Anne as she moved as quickly as she could. When her movements didn't stop she sighed and cupped her hands around her mouth.

"THEN WE WON'T BE FRIENDS BUT GOOD ACQUAINTANCES!" She screamed earning a glare from people who were walking by. She glared at them back and blew raspberries at them before catching up to Anne.

"I promise, if you don't want to be friends then we won't. But we can be very well known acquaintances." She stated simply smiling sadly. She wanted a friend despite the fact she was friends with Sam Hawthorn and, she supposed, Tess McCartney. Not to forget Dimitrius all the way in Germany. She wanted someone she could be close with.

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:37 pm

Anne walked back to Vero. She was amazed that she had chased her. She smiled at her. If she was going to be friends with anyone it would be this girl. She smirked and held out her hand.

"Ok then very good acquaintance. You should know I'm slightly crazy." She told her with a smile. In her mind this was a beginning of a amazing friendship. Maybe she could use another friend.

"You know what I think we can be friends." She said smiling wider still. "How about we sneak out to honeydukes as a start of this friendship." She asked feeling the need for some candy. She could use some sugar mice.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next