Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving on (open to all Gyrffindors)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Moving on (open to all Gyrffindors) - Page 2 Empty Re: Moving on (open to all Gyrffindors)

Post by Vero Riel Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:42 pm

Vero nodded and smiled a little more. Good acquaintances were just a okay with her. She thought about how acquaintances became friends fast. She thought about how Anne seemed like a interesting person who deserved some friends; someone who would stay by her side. Where would Vero go?

"Sure thing." She smirked back. "Show me what to do."

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Moving on (open to all Gyrffindors) - Page 2 Empty Re: Moving on (open to all Gyrffindors)

Post by Anne Jones Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:49 pm

Anne walked to the passage leading to honeydukes. she tapped the hump and muttered the password. "Here we are," She siad with a smile. "This will lead us stright there." She told her as she climbed in.

Anne led the way throught the tunnel, lighting her wand as she went. It felt like a short walk for once.

"So Vero, what do you do for fun." Anne asked her new friend.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero Riel Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:59 pm

Vero entered the passageway gently trailing her fingers against the wall looking around wondrously. It was so amazing that Hogwarts had places like this and there were probably more adventures in store.

"Wow, nice." She mumbled to herself.

"Well, in my home we used to dance and sing in my mama's old skirts. They were always too big on me. What about you? Do you always sneak out like this for fun?" She asked teasingly.

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:04 pm

Anne smiled This was what she did for fun. "Yes I do. I love adveture." She said with a smile. They were now at the stairs. She started to climb up.

"Watch your head near the end." She called over her shoulder. She reached the end and quickly opened the hatch "Close it after you come through." She warned Vero. They were now in the basement of Honeydukes. Anne slowly climbed the stairs and went to the top. There were a few people in the stor. No one noticed as she joined them.

"Welcome to Honeydukes, or as I call it 'the best place on earth.'" She said with a dramatic air.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero Riel Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:46 pm

Vero smiled to herself. Zaxiel liked adventure too. When she was four and he was eight he used to tell her stories in English which she didn't understand since they spoke German at the time. Then when she was eight they moved to settle in England because they decided that she would grow up improperly thinking the world was her home and that she wouldn't know what 'home' was.

"Really? I thought Disney land was the best place on earth." She murmured to herself before she noticed the sour candies section and rocketed herself over to pick up a bag of sour butterflies and gobbling one up and moaning at the taste. She put several in a bag and turned back to Anne.

"What's your favorite?" She asked tilting her head.

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:00 am

Anne smiled slightly. She had never been to disney land. She might have to check that out sometime. "I've never been there, so this is the best place for me." She smiled at Vero.

Anne wondered over to the chocolet frogs. She devoured thoses.They were the best. She filled up on her stock. She was glad that Vero had come. She was fun.

"I like almost everythings. I don't like blood pops or cockroch clusters though." She said making a face. She prefered normal candy

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero Riel Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:28 am

Vero's eyes widened and she sighed. Mama had been to America once but what she did was bring back a pamphlet that had all these pictures she would show Anne later, she decided nodding to herself.

"I'll show you this pamphlet my mama brought me." She decided. "Cockroach clusters? Blood pops? What are those?" She asked tilting her head before shaking her head. "I only eat sour candies; they've got a little tang that just hooks me in." She added sheepishly.

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:12 am

Anne nodded she wanted to see. Maybe she could go sometime. If anyone would ever take her. She had the money to go, just no one to take her.

"That would be great thanks." She said smiling. Sh did want to see this place. If it was the best place on earth she wanted to see it.

"Well they're weird candy. They have every kind here." She told her and pointed to where all the strange candy was.

"I like sour candy too. It's awesome." She told her smiling as she went to go get some sour candy.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero Riel Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:23 am

"My mama has never taken me just shown me pictures so I'm not sure if either of us has technically gone." Vero added shrugging and smiling before fishing out some money and placing it on the counter and taking two whole bags of sour candy with a sheepish look.

"Well, I guess then that the like of sour candy makes two of us." She smiled.

"Every kind? Don't tell me they even have some in the flavor of foot?" She asked teasingly.

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:06 pm

Anne smiled slightly. "Maybe one day I can go." She said quitely. She really hoped she could. It seemed like something she would like.

Ane smiled. "Only carzy people don't like sour candy." She stated firmly. She ruined it by bursting out laughing. She was enjoying her time with Vero. She was great.

Anne smirked. "Yes they have every kind. Even feet." she said making a face. She walked up and paid for her candy. Really they loved her here. She lead Vero back to the celler, and throught the tunnel. She had had a great time.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero Riel Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:32 pm

Vero nodded. She was so completely engrossed in her little candies. She made a face at the feet-shaped ones. She shook her head and grinned at Anne before she bit her lip in thought.

"Anne, I have an important question for you. You don't have to answer if it's too painful so I understand." She tilted her head furrowing her brows still biting her lip thoughtfully.

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:17 am

Anne looked over at Vero and thought about it. What was she going to ask her. She didn't have to answer, but she wanted to know.

"Shoot." She told her "I might not answer but ask away." She said in a thoughtful voice.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero Riel Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:05 pm

Vero nodded thoughtfully trying to phrase her question correctly. She didn't want to be a Debby Downer or anything but she needed to ask this question before a firm acquaintanceship was formed so to speak.

"Um, how did you get the scar on you arm. Not that it's bad or anything or what your about to say will affect how I see you at all but I'm just curious." She put her hands up defensively at her shoulders after tucking her bags of candy in her pocket. "Besides, you don't have to answer I can just assume that some magic scissors did that by mistake." She added.

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:17 pm

Anne sighed at the question. She was going to answer it but how was the hard part. She thought for a moment the sighed again.

"Someone, decided to carve it in my skin. This person sought to cause me as much pain as possible. They tortured me. That's where I got it. The blade used was cursed it wont fade. I've tried everything." She mumbled.

"It's ok. I have nothing to be embarrassed about I'm strong, some people go mad when they are tortured." She sighed.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero Riel Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:57 pm

Vero nodded before hugging Anne briefly before the other girl could pull apart. Everyone had their own scars. She had the scar of the loss of a father; no matter how large her gypsy family no one could replace all of the happiness and love that a papa would've given her. Mama showered her with it and never had she felt an ounce of hatred to anyone

"You are strong, I'm happy to be your acquaintance." She added grinning. "So, where have you been? Would you ever like to visit my family?" She changed the subject fast still grinning.

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Anne smiled. She would love to meet her family. Having none of her own. She rather liked peple. however she didn't like puting people in danger.

"Well my dad travled a lot, but me and my mom always stayed in England." She sighed. She did miss her parents.

"I would love to visit you family." She said smiling.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero Riel Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:02 pm

Vero nodded upon hearing what Anne had said. She spent most of her life with her gypsy life and her other gypsy family. It'd been a long time without them but she still owl'd them a lot.

"It would be awesome." She replied about the possibility of her vising her family. "They love practically everybody so don't worry about fitting in. Have you lived in England your whole life?" She asked again.

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2