Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding a Pet (OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

Finding a Pet (OPEN) Empty Finding a Pet (OPEN)

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:27 am

Vladimir walked through the streets of magical shops, he had taken a while to find them and had gotten some pretty funny looks from some muggles that he had approached by mistake.

Having been chased through the streets of the Hidden Village by the muggles who thought he was being 'a smart ass' Vladimir finally stopped a few minutes later in a street that looked like he really shouldn't be there.

It looked and felt like it was a place of dark magic, which he assumed was something he shouldn't be associating with.

Standing outside the shop he marvelled at the pets and things that look like dragons eggs.
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Finding a Pet (OPEN) Empty Re: Finding a Pet (OPEN)

Post by Vero Riel Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:44 pm

Vero entered the store quietly. Chazi was taking her this time. She smiled as she touched the little tiger's heads and patted their paws before noticing how empty it was excluding her and one other boy.

"Hey, I suggest the tiger's if you don't want your house burnt down." She stated playfully standing beside the boy.

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Vladimir turned slowly to face the person who had just spoken and he smiled lightly, he hadn't seen her before, but then again he didn't remember seeing many people before, and hoped he wasn't being rude.

"Oh hello, I was looking at some of these things..." he pointed at a few birds with scales on them "But I don't know what they are."

Holding his hand out he said; "Vladimir Wazowski, have we met before?" he asked curiously.
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero Riel Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:05 pm

Vero smiled again. She hadn't spoke to many Germans besides the one odd boy who totally wanted to try and steal Anne to hurt her however, Vero had a plan; a plan that she would go all the way through with.

"I'm not sure what they are either," she furrowed her brows together. "But they're simply adorable." She stated in her normal bubbly voice.

"No, I don't think so. Veronika Riel at you service." She curtsied politely.

"How long have you wanted a pet?" She asked.

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:26 pm

Vladimir was glad that it seemed that they had not met before, after all it would be hard to explain why he now had no clue as to who the girl was he was talking too, in fact, he didn't even remember anybody before the accident...

Loosing himself in his memories for a moment, he kept trying to think about something before the Hospital Wing, but everything was a blank. Drawing himself back from his silence, he merely smirked lightly as Veronika curtsied.

"That's very formal of you, I hope you are not offended that I didn't bow." he said with a small chuckle "How long have I wanted a pet? Oh...a few days."

'Since I've been conscious' he thought with a sigh.
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero Riel Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:17 am

Vero tilted her head to the side as she gently patted the boy's arm. The look of confusion on his face, in his eyes was obvious and clear. She sighed and gently petted a tiger again.

"Are you okay? You seem a little well, out of it." She stated cautiously treading the conversation.

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Vlad laughed a little bit and nodded his head, he was a little out of sorts lately, and the fact that he had no memory was constantly nagging at the back of his thoughts, he had hoped that getting out of the school would help him to get better but alas, it just seemed to make things worse.

"I'm alright, although yes I am a little out of sorts..." he said in a vague voice "Are you alright? You don't sound German, are you sure it's safe for you to be here?"
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero Riel Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:45 pm

Vero froze. She didn't think she'd be caught so fast. She let out a shaky sigh and prepared her wand. She wasn't going to let anyone take advantage of her like that again. Her heart still hurt at the thought that at one point in her life she'd have to bring Anne to Germany where a psycho would get his insane hands on her. She shuddered and narrowed her eyes.

"What is your point? Who are you to ask?" She asked pointedly keeping her eyes narrowed.

Vero Riel
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:52 pm

Vladimir turned to the girl to talk to her again and his eyes widened when he saw that she had pulled out her wand on him and she was probably now going to hex him to try and get him to go away from her and all because he had pointed out that she had an accent of sorts that wasn't from around here.

Gulping lightly Vlad just held his hands up with a small nervous smile;

"Uhm, nothing I just wondered if you were going to get into trouble for being here...I wasn't...I wasn't going to hurt you or anything I promise."
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down