Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding secrets

2 posters

Go down

Finding secrets Empty Finding secrets

Post by Anne Jones Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:03 pm

Anne couldn't believe what she had found.

The womping willow was tameable it appared, all she had to do was touch a knot at its roots with a long stick. When she had come closer she descovered a gap at the roots and was now in a tunnel.

Her courisity got the better of her, she had to see where it lead.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Finding secrets Empty Finding Secrets

Post by Teresa Maria King Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:53 am

Teresa is in so much trouble! She 'accidental' poured a batch of pumpkin juice she 'found' onto the second floor corridors. Then a huge group of Hufflepuffs came out of their dorm rooms and some third year boy slipped, sending the rest behind him falling down.

Teresa was hiding behind a curtain, trying not laugh, but failed. Her loud laughed alarmed the fallen Hufflepuffs who played such a trick on them.

"That first year did this!" a second year cried out.

"Get her!" a fifth year said.

"Damn," Teresa said. "Oh well." Then she said running down the corridors.

"Get back here, you snake!" some one shouted.

"Catch me if you can, you Jigglypuffs," Teresa shouted, back at them and laughing.

"What's a Jigglypuff?" someone said. The Hufflepuffs started chasing after Teresa.

"Now where can I go that I won't be caught by them?" Teresa thought. She looked outside. "The Whomping Willow! Those yellow furballs won't come near that thing."

Teresa soon started sprinting out of the castle as the Hufflepuffs try to catch up to her. She was about to stop when she saw someone standing close to the Whomping Willow. She had to much speed so she couldn't stop. Finally, she crashing into the person. Twisted Evil

Teresa Maria King
Ghost

Back to top Go down