Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spilling Secrets (Lucian and Aquila)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Spilling Secrets (Lucian and Aquila) Empty Spilling Secrets (Lucian and Aquila)

Post by Lucian Ciero Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:02 pm

Lucian had thought that it might be a good idea to get Aquila to one of the other hospitals after the attack on Germany, after all it was closer than the Hospital Wing at Durmstrang and would probably be better staffed, after all, the Nurses' and Medics at Durmstrang didn't even bother to show up last time they were there.

Opening the door to one of the unoccupied rooms, Lucian lay Aquila down on the bed and waited for a doctor to come and help her, after all, most of them had now been sent to the scene of the attack in order to help out the injured people there. It was probablt a very rewarding, if not tiring job.

"Are you okay?" he asked, to break the silence, as he looked worriedly down at his feet.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Spilling Secrets (Lucian and Aquila) Empty Re: Spilling Secrets (Lucian and Aquila)

Post by Aquila Wilson Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:07 pm

Aquila pressed her eyes tightly shut as her head throbbed and her chest ached. She was so confused, tired, sore and having trouble with her breathing. Her breaths came out in low, deep rasps and she coughed a couple of times as Lucian carried her somewhere. She had no idea where, she couldn't wrap her head around the fact that Lucian was - well, not her age!

She felt a bed suddenly beneath her and his arms retreated. The softness of the pillow made her sigh in relief as she curled into a ball and coughed again. She could hear the sounds of voices everywhere and footsteps. She raised her head to see what all the commotion was, and discovered she was in a familiar room. She'd been in hospital rooms countless times. Her head dropped back down.

"I think I need my lungs cleared of debris."

She croaked, just as a doctor entered the room. He smiled at her, and she frowned back. She knew that doctor, he'd been the one to diagnose her with her cancer. He stood over her and ignored Lucian as his wand waved over her body. He said something about minor bruising, a lump on her head and clogged lungs. For a muggle, the clogged lungs would be sending people into a panic but it only took a couple of minutes of careful wand maneuvers and ointments before she coughed up the dust into a bucket in front of her mouth. He kept waving his wand over her and muttering spells to get her to cough it all up, and when she was done she looked down at the dusk lightly covering the bottom of the bucket.

The doctor suggested she rest for a while and left her with Lucian.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Spilling Secrets (Lucian and Aquila) Empty Re: Spilling Secrets (Lucian and Aquila)

Post by Lucian Ciero Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:09 am

Lucian was more than a little annoyed when the Doctor entered the room and promptly decided to ignore his existence, frowning at him constantly, Lucian only let up when he looked at Aquila having all the magic done to her, and having to cough everything she had inhaled up into a bucket.

He had wanted to hold her hand through this, he had wanted to make her feel better, but he wasn't sure if she even wanted him to touch her after what had happened, if she even would still trust him, now that she had found out a little bit of his secret.

Biting his lip, he waited for the door to click closed, before he walked slowly over to Aquila's beside, and said the only thing that he could think of saying at that moment in time;

"Hello beautiful." Lucian smiled, stroking Aquila's cheek gently "I guess you rumbled me today then."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:53 pm

Aquila rested her head back against the pillows as the door shut and she tried to avoid looking at Lucian. She'd known there was something off about him, mentioned it to him, but he'd said he'd tell her. She couldn't believe it was something this big, that he'd kept it from her. She'd thought it was something like he was a vampire, but it turns out he was 20 years old. Or maybe even older.

Aquila wasn't sure how she felt about this, him being older than her by more than 2 or 3 years. She was still slightly in shock and struggled to wrap her head around it. She mostly felt upset that he hadn't told her, an un-sure. Un-sure... She blinked in surprise when his hand brushed across her cheek, and her eyes flickered up to his.

Aquila sat up and rested against the back the poles of her hospital bed. She frowned at him and crossed her arms, annoyed that he'd act as if nothing had happened between them.

"Explain."
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:22 pm

Lucian almost fell backwards and died in a hole at the look that he was given, but what did he expect? There was a big secret that Aquila hadn't been told, and had just kind of found out about by accident, and he knew that this was one of the worst ways to find out about anything that had happened between people.

"Okay, I'll explain, but just, hear me out okay?" he said, holding his hands up so that she would know that he needed her to listen to everything he was going to say before she reacted.

Taking a deep breath, the thoughts of having to explain himself all came back to him and he sighed lightly, resting his head in his hands as he sat down in the chair again, having organised his thoughts, he began to tell Aquila the secret he should have done long ago.

"Well, to put it simply, I'm an Incubus stuck in a childs body. Before I cam to Durmstrang, some woman who I was feeding off decided that she wanted to 'keep me all to herself' and the seal she put on me went wrong, and stuck me in the body of a kid. All the things I feel and do are because, techinically, at this moment in time I am a kid, I am your age and I would respond to everything as I have done."

Taking a breath he continued;

"The Doctor is attempting to break the seal, and it is almost done, it allows me to change into my adult form at some times, and only for a limited time. So I used it for the battle, since it's more effective than this one, eventually it will hopefully be broken and I'll be back to my full powers again, but I hope to stay at Durmstrang...because I have someone there that I don't want to lose..." he said, looking hopefully up at Aquila, now totally vunerable.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:41 pm

Aquila waited impatiently for him to explain himself, her anger only rising as he lifted his hands up. What did he think she was going to do, attack him? Not listen? She wanted an explanation, and so her irritation now joined in her rage and she could feel herself going a light red with anger. She shut her eyes and calmed herself before she nodded her head for him to continue talking and waited expectantly.

What she heard was not at all what she expected. She tilted her head at the term 'incubus' and wracked her brain. She remembered reading about it in some book, but she didn't really remember what an incubus was. Some form of devil, the book had said. Incubus had also been associated with the word 'Succubus', and it was killing her that she couldn't remember more about what the word said. She returned her attention back to what he was saying after those breath thoughts and her frown deepened, though her anger faded and changed into worry.

She couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy when he mentioned some other woman wanting to keep him to herself, and her lip curled but the words soon sunk in and she tilted her head again. Feeding off? A few words from the book came back to her, something about the incubus feeding off of peoples dreams. The worry only deepened at this, was Lucian keeping her around merely so he could feed off her dreams? Her insecurities kicked in and soon enough, every word he said only added to her insecureness. Did he hold no interest in her and only hung around with her to amuse himself? Was she just a distraction to his problem? Did she mean nothing to him?

These thoughts semi-left her mind as he said that he'd hoped to stay at Durmstrang and left hints that this was because of her. She sucked in a deep breath, staring at him as she tried to form a response. The silence stretched about between them for almost a minute as she processed everything he said carefully, a frown still on her face. She stared down at her hands, her silence almost reaching the two minute mark. It was then she managed to squeak out;

"But why? Do you... really care about me, or is this just so you can feed off of my dreams?"
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:12 am

Lucian's heart hammered in his chest when the silence continued after he had spoken to Aquila, it was making him more and more nervous, he thought that she might scream, that she might hit him, tell everyone at Durmstrang about what he was and shun him from the school, that she wouldn't be interested in him any more.

He had seen her getting angry when he had first started to talk, and she was now looking upset, nervous even, and he would have taken a barrage of angry insults rather than what she said next, and he blinked softly, opening his mouth and closing it, while he got rid of the lump in his throat.

Running his hand through his hair Lucian shook his head;

"I am interested in you Aquila, I would have left if I wasn't, the most complicated part of the seal is broken, anyone who knows how to can break it now, but I'm staying because of you!" he said quietly "I have never fed off you, never, you would have known if I had, I would be in your dreams...and you would be far more tired than you have been." he smiled.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:13 pm

Aquila let her head fall back once more against the metal bars of her headrest with a loud bang, and she ignored the pain now in her head. She wished she could've hit her head harder and fallen into un-consciousness. She looked up at him with teary eyes, surprised at her own vulnerability. She watched as he ran a hand through his hair and shook his head, hanging off of his every word. She was so weak when it came to him, and she wasn't sure if she liked it. She was un-accustomed to needing someone as much as she needed him, not even her own mother compared to this. If her mother said she hated her, she'd be distraught but she'd soon get over it. If he said he hated her, like a typical teenager she believed she'd never move on.

Aquila drew her knees up to her chest, wrapped her arms around them and rested her chin on her knees. After his words, she yet again let silence fall around them as she considered his words. They were honest words, she knew it, and yet she still felt a tiny bit of doubt. Aquila thought of herself as plain, annoying, rude, and most of all not pretty, so it befuddled her as to why Lucian stuck around. These were typical worries of a teenage girl. Finally, she lifted her head and reached her hand out for him.

"Promise? Promise that this is real, that you aren't just here because you're using me. I'd be broken if you were using me Lucian, so if you are let me go now. Can you tell me one thing? How old are you?" She asked, wanting to know if she was dating a century old man. It didn't matter to her how old he was, but she did want to know and she felt she had a right to. Unless of course, he was a millennium old. She might be more hesitant then.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:39 am

Lucian gasped lightly when he heard Aquila bang her head on the hospital bed and he reached his hand out to help her but he wasn't sure if she wanted him to touch her, just yet or at all, after all finding out that someone that was your boyfriend or may as well be was now a demon, must have been shocking and he hoped that she would be able to forgive him for not telling her sooner.

Seeing that Aquila was about to cry, Lucian bit at his lip and started to wonder if he should have ever come to Durmstrang at all, he could have just stayed at Hogwarts and been blissfully unaware of Aquila, and she would have been without all this extra complication.

Now that she was curled up into the ball, Lucian moved a little bit closer to the bed and knelt down beside her, hoping that she wouldn't mind this, after all, it seemed as if she wasn't going to be lashing out at him for not telling her any time soon. At her question, he smiled lightly;

"I promise Aquila, I am not using you, I have to keep going to England in the holidays, to my sisters to get energy, I don't feed off people who don't know what they're getting themselves into, and I wouldn't feed off you even if you asked me to." he smiled, before laughing a little "I'm quite young me, I'm only 190."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:24 pm

Aquila stared at him with tear filled eyes as he spoke. One look at his eyes, those black eyes that were so soothing, calming and hypnotising, the black eyes that she adored and she knew she didn't care what he was - so long as he was hers. She watched him carefully, looking for small movements that portrayed his emotions. He bit his lip, and she wondered why. Was it because she was about to cry? That could be it.

Aquila wiped at her eyes, she didn't want to cry. Crying was weak. Aquila was not weak. She smiled softly but she pressed her lips into a thin line - for this was a serious conversation. She reached out and ran a hand through his silky locks of hair as he knelt beside her, his closeness making her warm. She moved her hand to his shoulder and squeezed it as he spoke, his smile causing her own to rise;

"Good. Promises are good, you can't break them can you? Really? That's... comforting, but im really sure that if you needed to and I wanted you to, you'd feed off me. After all, you mean a lot to me and if you're getting desperate for energy, its okay." She didn't like the thought of him needing energy badly. Her smile faltered - 190 years? - and she struggled to wrap her mind around his words. It was quite young for someone like him, if she was being honest with herself. "O-okay, thats good. Im glad its not a 1000 years or even 500." She said softly. She retracted her hand from his shoulder and wrung it with her own, her hands in her lap now. Aquila sat still for a moment, contemplating the situation, before she looked back over at him and rested a hand on the side of his face. Any other person, and she would've slapped them for keeping it from her, but slapping him was a task she couldn't perform.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Lucian simply stared back into Aquila's eyes as she stared into his own, he had thought from the beginning that she had beautiful eyes, but she herself had denied the fact on so many ocassions that he thought it would be impossible to convince her otherwise.

The silence that rang between them for those few moments was one that although consuming was not uncomfortable, he knew that things were going to be alright from this very silence, after all, if she had not been processing what he had said, she would have told him to leave, in a rather screaming manner.

"Promises are good, and you can break them, but there is a real strength and devotion shown through the keeping of a promise, which is what I hope, and what I know, I will be able to show you through the one that I just made." he smiled lightly.

Aquila's face was one of shock when he told her how old her was, that was the one part that he was nervous about and he had hoped that her reaction would be good to this, and it was as good as he could have ever expected.

"Thank you for being so understanding of me, I know that there is a lot that you're unsure of, and I'm unsure of things too, I didn't even know that it was possible for someone like me to feel this way, but apparently it is, and I am grateful for knowing it." Lucians smile grew a little more as he spoke.

"If there's anything else you want to know, please ask me." he said quietly, placing his head on Aquila's shoulder, and forever grateful that because of what he had told her, she was not too repulsed to touch him.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:40 pm

[[OOC: Loving the new signature, Abi! Very Happy ]]

Aquila's gaze trailed towards the wall as she stared at it intensely, a random thought flitting across her mind. How normal it was deemed to simply stare at something other than the object of discomfort in humans. She always found a wall, her feet, a window or even her hands far more interesting when stuck in situations that she was un-sure how to handle. Was she being too understanding? Was she not being understanding enough?

She shook her head and looked back over at him, the silence between them not awkward or strained as she'd expected, but companionable. She looked at him intensely as he spoke, studying his features carefully to see if he was lying. She hated liars.

"Alright, well, I don't believe in breaking promises... so I promise that I won't leave you unless I have a better reason than 'You're an incubus'." She grinned at him to hopefully lighten the atmosphere. She reached out and took his hand, a light squeeze given.

Aquila looked surprised as he voiced that he'd been un-sure if 'someone like him' could feel how he did about her. A warmth tickled her heart and a soft smile became apparent on her features. She remained silent but nodded her head at him to let him know she'd heard his words. There was one question she had, but she knew it could wait until later.

She wrapped her arms around him as she felt his head on her shoulder and sighed in contentment. She felt the happiest she'd ever been in her short life when with him, and she knew she wouldn't let him go easily - no matter how selfish this act was.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:45 pm

(OOC: Thank you! I think it looks cooler than the rubbish one I had before with the lightning on xD)

Lucian saw that Aquila was now staring at the wall and decided that he had better direct his attention to his hands so that they wouldn't be staring at each other any more, after all he didn't want to make her uncomfortable, that was the last thing that he wanted when he needed her to be happy with him, he hated the feeling of a fist hammering at his heart when he felt she was unhappy with him.

Once again feeling her gaze on him, Lucian shifted his eyes up and locked them with hers, wanting her so desperately to speak, and to reassure him that she wasn't going to leave him, that she didn't think that he was a monster that belonged in hell for what he was.

Laughing a little bit, Lucian grinned and placed a kiss on Aquila's cheek; "Well thank you, I don't believe in breaking promises either, so I promise that I wont leave because I honestly don't think that I could, I would only leave, if you sent me away." he said with a small blush on his cheeks.

The only thing that could have made Lucian feel more content than he was right now, was the feeling of Aquila wrapping her arms around him, she did want to still touch him, be around him, and she wasn't afraid, and that produced in him the most amazing of feelings. It was almost like he was flying.

"Thank you, for you know...not freaking out, or throwing things at me, I've had that happen before." he smiled gently remembering the incident in the Carribean.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Tue May 01, 2012 10:40 pm

[[OOC: That one was cool, but this one's like; Very Happy LOVIN' IT!]]

Aquila felt her cheek tingle where his lips had touched it and that familiar giddy feeling rushed through her. She touched her cheek lightly before she blushed and dropped her hand. She paused a moment to school her features into a less giddy expression and smiled softly at him. Aquila valued her promises.

"You have a way of making me blush and feel so happy im like a normal girl." Aquila fake-shuddered at the thought and grinned at him as she felt fuzzy at his words. Her fingers twitched as she longed to reach out and hold him close, an urge she succumbed to shortly afterwards. Her arms tightened around him as she felt incredibly happy. She was glad that what he hadn't been telling her was that, as she'd feared it was a lot worse...

Aquila imagined a different scenario where her fondness for him hadn't won out over her normal reaction and she'd totally flipped out on him. She knew she would've hit him and never spoken to him again and send him out of the hospital, out of her life. But of course, she wouldn't do that because she cared about him to much now.

"I would've punched you, not thrown something at you," she joked lightly. "But seriously, whose done that to you before?" She asked with a frown.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Wed May 02, 2012 5:13 am

(OOC: Thankies! Very Happy I do like it muchly ^^ I always wondered how you made your signature Smile)

When Lucian saw Aquila reach out and touch her cheek where he had kissed it, he felt almost like he was proud to have this effect on her, it made him feel as if he was important to Aquila, and even though she told him that he was, it was nice to see it out her face, and in her actions, that meant that she really meant it. It was sometimes the things that you don't say, that made the difference.

Lucian smirked and he ran his hands through her hair lightly; "Well I hate to say this but you aren't a normal girl, because you're so much more special than a normal girl, my apologies but that is the way it is, and there's nothing that can be done otherwise." he smirked lightly, poking her nose gently.

Making sure that he hugged Aquila back, Lucian didn't want to let her go, and he had known this a few months after meeting the girl that she would be special to him, it had taken him a while to find out just how special she was.

Laughing a little bit freely when Aquila said that she would have thrown something at him it oddly didn't make him feel much better about the situation, but at least he had not been privy to a hospital table being thrown at his head. With a small smile he continued to play with her hair;

"I got kicked out of my old country because people found out what I was, and Raziel with me, we used to live in the Carribean, you know, but when they found out about us, they were going to do...well it was best we got out of there sharpish."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Fri May 04, 2012 8:25 pm

Aquila smiled genuinely and lowered her hand with a wild blush on her cheeks. She'd never felt happier than when she was with Lucian, as her mother's presence just annoyed her and no one else had any patience for her and her sarcastic remarks. She noted with surprise that she'd stopped doing that a lot to Lucian and had completely opened up to him and been the real Aquila - not the façade she put up for everyone else to see.

Aquila reached up and grabbed his hand, pulling it out of her hair as she felt her cheeks burn red and held it tightly within her own. "I've told you many times, the hair? No touchy," she stuck her tongue out at him, before her cheeks which had been returning to a light pink flushed red again. "Don't apologise for being nice." Was all she could say in response to such a compliment as she tried not to swoon. She'd told him when they first met that she wasn't that type of girl.

Aquila tightened her arms around him before she let them loosen and she smiled as he hugged her in turn. A hectic day it had been, but in that moment with him beside her nothing else mattered and the worries of the world seemed to fade into the background. She honestly didn't care what he was, how old he was, she'd heard of stranger relationships than theirs.

Aquila huffed as he continued to play with her hair and decided to let him just this once. It felt rather nice, actually, but she'd never admit that aloud. She'd always been very touchy with her hair, her mother had never been allowed to plait it, braid it, brush it or even just touch it. Aquila pursed her lips at his words and tapped her chin.

"Is Raziel a…?" She trailed off and looked at him with a curious glance that clearly stated she didn't care if Raziel was, she still remembered meeting her that night and she'd been a very pretty, nice young lady who'd really cared about Lucian as a sister should. She knew many sisters didn't really care that much about their brothers.

Spilling Secrets (Lucian and Aquila) 8629308
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue May 08, 2012 10:58 pm

Lucian saw the wild blush on Aquila's cheeks and he wondered why she would be blushing so, he didn't think that he had said anything that was worth blushing this much, but then again to him he was just speaking the truth, so he wouldn't understand.

Seeing Aquila happy however was something that he did understand, and that he was glad for.

With a slight roll of his eyes, Lucian chuckled lightly and squeezed Aquila's hand in his own, now that it had been moved from her hair, he kept forgetting about that, it was just second natue for him to play with peoples hair, so he would try to stop.

"Alright alright I will try to stop, I just keep forgetting, it's like my hand is magnatised to your hair." he smirked, pulling his tongue out in return.

Now making sure that he kept his hands well away from her hair, he was a little unsure of what he was going to do to keep himself occupied, so he meely traced the pictures on his small ring that he wore, giving Aquila the occassional grin as he thought on how lucky he had been today.

When asked if Raziel was a demon, he nodded; "Yes, she's like me too, a succubus, maybe you will have to meet her properly one time, after all you two haven't spoken properly yet."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Sun May 13, 2012 1:02 pm

[[OOC: Forgot to answer your question! I didn't make it, I asked someone if I could use it and then added a few effects of my own and put Aquila's name on it. Razz ]]

Aquila gripped his hand as if it were a lifeline, her thoughts still resting on the fact that this boy in front of her was not what he seemed. She still cared for him, trusted him, and she would never abandon him, but she needed to collect her thoughts now.

She stared down at their hands and pursed her lips. Everything was fine, it didn't matter to her. She'd have more time to think later, right now she needed him to know that she wasn't going anywhere.

For now.

"Careful with that tongue of yours, I must just bite it off," she winked at him and spoke with a playful tone, though her eye portrayed her confusion over their situation.

She watched as he traced the pictures on the ring her wore, and she reached out a hand to take his. She pulled it into her lap and studied the ring with a frown, curious over the small pictures. "What is it?" She asked, not wanting to touch it in case it had something to do with his incubus status.

"No, we haven't but she did seem nice." Aquila agreed with him.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue May 15, 2012 6:34 pm

Lucian decided that he would not comment on the way that Aquila still seemed to be confused, he thought that she merely needed time to come to terms with what had just unfolded, and that was not going to happen or speed up any by him asking her inane questions.

Gasping a little, Lucian shook his head, placing his other hand on his chest in mock hurt;

"Why I never, biting my tongue off indeed. I need that for...doing whatever a tongue does." he frowned, thinking of what actually the tongue was supposed to do.

When Aquila looked at his ring Lucian happily showed it to her, it was nothing special, the pictures on it were small faded runes but it was sentimental to him. Although it was too plain for a womans ring, he had hoped to give it to the person that he eventually fell for, if he indeed could fall for anyone.

"It's my fathers wedding ring. It's from a long time ago, these runes are the short form of their wedding vows."

(OOC: Ohhhhh I see Very Happy Well it looks epical ^^)
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:21 pm

Aquila was glad that he made no comment on her confusion, as she didn't wish to explain how weird this was to her. No, not weird... just, well, completely and utterly mind boggling. She shook her head again and scratched at the back of her neck. Wow, her head was beginning to ache from all the thinking. She rolled her eyes at that.

She raised her eyebrows at Lucian and almost laughed at his mock hurt.

"Talking?" She suggested helpfully, an eyebrow still raised. "Really Lucian, and here I am thinking you have intelligence." She tutted.

Aquila looked at the ring with interest, moving her hands to gently take his own and she brushed a finger lightly over one of the faded runes. She wondered what it meant, but decided not to ask for now. There was something about the ring that drew her in and made her completely fascinated with it.

Aquila looked up and smiled as her question was answered without him even knowing it. "Oh, I see. I like it, there's something... fascinating about it." She told him.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:26 am

She still seemed to be coming to terms with whatever it was that had her confused at the moment but he was a patient person most of the time so he would wait to see if she wanted to tell him. He chuckled a little bit and wiggled his eyebrows,

"Among other things of course." he stuck his tongue out, "Like being used as a comeback when someone insults your intelligence jokingly."

Lucian watched carefully as Aquila touched the ring. He wasn't quite stiffening from the fact that she was touching it but he cared for it so he was watching closely. When she told him that there was something fascinating about it he smiled a little bit,

"The allure of the unknown perhaps? The runes are like nothing most people have seen before."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:32 pm

Aquila stopped trying to understand the situation, because she wouldn't be able to. It was just all so sudden, and she was still slightly in shock from the attack on Germany. She just needed to rest, to sleep, or something. Just to relax her mind. If she focused on Lucian, and not the information he'd given her or the fight, she would be able to relax.

"Really? I didn't hear any decent comeback just now, or is it used for lame comeback's in your case?" She asked jokingly.

Aquila withdrew her fingers from their light tracing of the pattern but still held his hand, staring at the ring. She wondered what the runes read, as she didn't take any classes to do with runes and didn't exactly have that much of a desire to.

"Perhaps. I guess i'm just interested by the runes, i've no idea what they say so naturally i'm curious." She smiled up at him, still holding his hand tightly within her own without noticing.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Lucian smirked lightly and he knew that there was a pretty bad comeback from him considering he was usually so on the ball, however he only pouted a little when Aquila teased him, he knew that he was not going to win this one so he would back down gracefully.

"Hey although I had a bit of a fail there, I am normally a lot better at comebacks than that." he smirked "And you know it so there's no point in denying it."

Feeling Aquila still holding his hand, he smiled gently and thought that it would be best to tell her what the runes said, it was nothing that would harm him he was sure and it would sate her curiosity.

"It says, 'Love without reservation' it's an excerpt from when they were married, it is quite a lovely vow I must say so, although I doubt I'll ever be able to say them."

Taking the ring off his finger, Lucian placed in Aquila's hand; "Here, keep it safe for me."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Aquila rolled her eyes at him, but knew his words to be true. He was often brilliant with his comebacks, leaving her a loser with nothing to do other than stick her tongue at him with a cheeky grin, or kiss him as a distraction.

"Ah yes, why would I need reminding of this fact, Luci? I know firsthand that you are brilliant at your comebacks, however I have bested you today and shan't be forgetting this." She winked.

Aquila felt her gaze soften and she looked down at the runes once more with a tender gaze now. It was not often that she was touched by such things, but it seemed she had more access to her emotions around Lucian, and her softer side.

"That is really sweet," she said in wonder. "Ah, so relatives of yours gave this to you? That's rather nice... or did they... die?" She suddenly frowned at the thought. She smiled softly at Lucian. "You never know, I believe everyone is capable of and deserves love." She told him.

Her hand tightened around the ring almost instantly. "I'll guard it with my own life," she said quietly, awestruck at the gesture.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:32 am

Lucian smiled a little and he could not help but give it to her, marking one line in the air, Lucian nodded his head with a sombre look on his face, it was not in his nature to actually be serious, so of course Aquila would know he was joking;

"Of course, I shall mark this day in my diary, as the day that I have been able to be beaten by my lovely girlfriend." he smirked a little bit "It's a monumentous occasion."

Seeing that Aquila seemed to like the ring more and more each time she looked at it, he knew that he had made the right choice to give it to her, and he knew she would take care of it as much as he would.

"All my family except my mother is dead, I'm over 200 years old after all, and my mother's a demon so...we'll not go there." he joked a little, smirking when he explained his next point "I think a demon like me getting married in a church would be a little rich, dont you think?"

Lucian smiled gently; "I know you will, it's why I gave it to you."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next