Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Is Needed (Aquila, Lucian, Jadzia and a Medic)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Help Is Needed (Aquila, Lucian, Jadzia and a Medic) Empty Help Is Needed (Aquila, Lucian, Jadzia and a Medic)

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:39 am

Lucian knocked on the door to the hospital wing and waited for a moment in case they were undressing a patient or something, because that was something he did not need to see if they were.

Seeing nobody there he just waited for a moment before looking in the window of the office to see if anyone was in there but it was covered by a material so he couldn't, knocking on the door to the office, Lucian called out:

"Medic? Medic are you in there? We've got a student coming up from the lake and they need treatment!"

Help Is Needed (Aquila, Lucian, Jadzia and a Medic) 7686541
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Help Is Needed (Aquila, Lucian, Jadzia and a Medic) Empty Re: Help Is Needed (Aquila, Lucian, Jadzia and a Medic)

Post by Aquila Wilson Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:15 am

Aquila felt her head throb as she stirred from the depths of un-consciousness. A groan escaped her lips as her body ached, and as she opened her eyes the world above her was blurry. She felt drained and tired, she really wished she could sleep but she was in to much pain to focus on calming her body and drifting to sleep.

She turned her head, looking to see if Felix had beaten her up into this state, and if he was still attacking her. Everything snapped into focus and she moaned again, lifting an aching arm to rest her hand on her forehead. She saw she was in the hospital wing and breathed a sigh of relief.

She was even more relieved when she saw Lucian, who had finally saved her from Felix. She was scared, and she didn't want to be alone anymore. She needed to tell him that, that she wasn't going to be nasty anymore. That she didn't want to have her walls up around her.

"Luci..."
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Help Is Needed (Aquila, Lucian, Jadzia and a Medic) Empty Re: Help Is Needed (Aquila, Lucian, Jadzia and a Medic)

Post by Lucian Ciero Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:46 pm

Lucian was pacing around the Hospital Wing, as of yet the healer had not come and he hadn't a clue what it was that he was supposed to do to make Aquila feel even a little bit better...it was one of the most frustrating things that he had ever had to endure.

Sighing and ruffling his hair roughly, Lucian looked around the Wing again before noticing that Aquila seemed to be coming around and he rushed over to her, glad at least that she wasn't in some sort of coma.

"Hey there..." he said with a worried smile "Are you doing okay? Stupid question...are you feeling better than when you were blacked out? Again stupid question...I'll just shut up now."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Aquila didn’t have the energy to laugh at him, so she smiled instead as pain rippled through her body. It was mostly in her head, making her vision spin. She could remember what the healer’s had told her, warned her.

”Do not use to much of your power, Aquila, until you have mastered them. It is dangerous enough for a normal person, but with your cancer it is especially dangerous.”

Carefully, she lifted her hand and grabbed his, tugging him closer to her and shifting in her position so he could sit down beside her. She patted the spot, before her arms went slack and she whimpered as another wave of pain washed over her.

“Im... sorry... for being s-so mean,” she said in a crackly voice. “I don’t want to... be.... like t-this anymore,”

She wished to say more, but when the pain coursed through her again her mouth stopped working like her arms and her eyes slid shut as she tried to regain feeling.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Lucian saw that Aquila was trying to get him to sit down and when she moved over a little bit a flash of panic went through him, each little noise of hurt made him feel as if he himself was being stabbed in the chest.

Sitting down where she had motioned, Lucian placed a hand on her cheek and smiled kindly down at her, he didn't want to make her even more worried or upset than she was now.

"Hey hey now, don't you worry about that I can take it, you're not mean Aquila you're just a little defensive..."

With a gentle smile Lucian brushed some hair away from her face, and panicked when she blacked out again, and he stood up calling out for the Medic.

"Nurse Mai! Where are you?!" then he turned his attention back to Aquila and stroked her cheek "Don't worry, I'll do whatever you want me to to make you feel better."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:22 pm

Aquila nodded her head in response, she hadn't expected any different. She knew that she was defensive, but he didn't understand why, truly. And she couldn't tell him, what if he blabbed like Felix? They'd teased her, said she was messed up, laughed at her misfortune. She gagged and clutched at her throat, tears falling out of her eyes and she sighed.

She felt his hand brush some locks of hair away from her face, and she hummed softly to herself. The blackness beckoned to her, inviting her into its depths and she almost succumbed, but found the strength to resist. Her eyes fluttered open again and she smiled at Lucian.

She thought it sweet that he wished to take away her pain, make her feel better. But, this was something not even he could do, no one could. It intensified with each passing day.

"You can't - you can't distract me from it... doesn't w-work like that."

She mumbled her hand reaching for his and she let out a sigh as she grabbed his. Comfort.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:46 am

Lucian listened intently for Aquila's speech, he was desperate to hear her talk just to know that she was still alive if nothing else because he had no clue about medicine, only how to do the basics and that was not what she needed.

When she said that he couldn't help Lucian felt as if his heart had been torn out, his best friend was in front of him in pain there was nothing he could do and the medics were nowhere to be seen.

"I can't can't I? Well what if I tried really hard? You know how annoying I can be when I try."

Looking around for the medic Lucian blushed slightly when he felt Aquila's hand on his own and gripped it back, squeezing it for comfort, hoping the medics would show up soon.

"It's okay Aquila, the medics will be here soon don't you worry. Hey hey look! It's Professor Nickle with no shirt on!" he joked.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:41 pm

Aquila smiled briefly in response, but shook her head once to confirm that no, he could not distract her. It was intensifying, moving from her chest to the tips of her fingers, making her pant and breath heavily. She coughed to clear her airway as it became difficult to force air in and out of her lungs. She breathed deeply again, her eyes scrunched up.

She waited for it to fade, like it always did, but this time she felt as if it never would. This was the longest the pain had ever gone on, and by now tears were sliding down her cheeks as she whimpered and writhed. Her hand released his and she let out a wail, before it stopped and she lay still, pale and un-moving. As if she were dead.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Lucian backed away slightly when he saw that Aquila was getting more and more in pain and he cursed loudly looking around for the medic and where she might be, she was never there when you needed her these days.

As soon as she lay still on the bed, stopped crying, stopped moving, stopped...everything. Lucian let out a strangled cry and began to beat on the door to the Nurses office with abandon.

"NURSE! MEDIC! Anybody!! Help!" he cried out.

With no idea what to do Lucian merely paced, waiting, and constantly flicking his eyes over Aquila to see if she was moving again, if she was conscious.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Aquila could feel the blackness poking at her consious mind, willing her to fall into its depths. Within the blackness there was a single light, that promised no more pain, no more anguish, no more suffering. But, her will was strong and she refused to fall into the blackness' trap, for that light brought death and that was something Aquila was not ready for.

She struggled, oh how she struggled, but finally her eyes were forced open and she let out a sigh of relief. The pain was gone, though she knew it would be back. It would never truly leave until her day came, the day when everything would end. Unless they could cure her cancer, and cure it soon then she was doomed.

Aquila smiled as Lucian glanced at her, but her eyes almost fell closed once more as she felt tired. She stifled a yawn, she wanted to tell Lucian. He had a right to know.

"Luci... this isn't, it's not because of my magic. I mean, it is, but..." she could feel the fatigue settling in, and she could explain it all later. "Im dying, Luc," she smiled softly at him, as if she had spoken words of comfort. "I have this cancer, and they aren't sure how to cure it."
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:41 pm

Lucian turned as soon as he heard even the slightest bit of movement coming from Aquila, he was too frightened to turn around and see what was happening, the sight of Aquila on the bed unmoving was one that would stay with him forever.

Seeing that she was awake, not bleeding or convulsing or something horrible Lucian hurried over to her and touched her hand with his, clasping it to his chest with a small smile, trying to comfort her.

"Well that's a good thing, isn't it?" he smiled slightly "At least you're going to be okay."

Painfully his heart thudded in his chest when Aquila said she was dying and he just blinked at her for a moment before he felt a pricking at the corner of his eyes and he reached a hand up to touch them, finding tears in them. Disbelief washed over Lucians face and he shook his head.

"No. No you're not. You won't. They can cure cancer can't they? Oh please say they can...Aquila you can't die..." he said, coughing to clear the cracking of his voice.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Aquila was surprised at the moisture that built up in his eyes. He pulled his hand to her chest, and she felt warmth flood through her. She felt as if everything would be alright, even though it never would. Never, ever again, would everything be 'alright'. She'd made a friend, a best friend, and now it would hurt him to loose her.

Wearily, she reached a hand up and helped him swipe away some of the tears, before said hand dropped. The other became slack in his grasp, and she struggled to hold onto his hand. It was a light grip she had, but his grip kept her hand within his own.

"Im not dead yet, Luc. You'll have to wait a while before that happens," she said in a joking tone. "But no, they can't. They don't know how, Luc, and frankly they aren't too fussed. They gave up hope..."
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:59 pm

Lucian placed his hand on Aquilas stomach and smiled lightly through his tears, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand and he didn't know what to do any more...he felt like his chest was being slowly crushed into oblivion.

Feeling Aquila's hands grow slack in his Lucian panicked and clung to her as much as he could, as if somehow by gripping her closer it would keep her with him, keep her alive even though there seemed to be no hope for her.

Placing a finger on her lips Lucian smiled sadly, blinking out a few more tears.

"It's never been a chore to be around you Aquila, you're important to me, one of the only people I have left, and I won't let you die. I will do everything I can to further research into a cure for you."

Taking a deep breath Lucian squeezed her hand:

"I won't let you fall alone."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:07 pm

Aquila was so tired, and the blackness looked so welcoming now. If it was going to cause so much pain, why shouldn't she just die now? Instead of drawing it out and making it even more painful, she should just let go now. The light shone brightly before her, all she had to do was let go.

The pain came back, stabbing at her chest, ripping through her arms, slicing open her mind. She managed to stay sane for a moment to hear Lucian inform her that she meant something to him, that he would be there for her. She smiled briefly.

"There's no use. I give up, I can't hold on anymore..."

And then, Aquila succumbed to the pain and her body writhed as she whimpered. Her eyes fell shut and she pushed herself towards the light. Her hand was out-stretched, her fingers brushing against it. She pulled back sharply, it was ice cold, but she had to. She reached forwards again, so close yet so far.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:18 pm

Lucian saw that Aquila was getting weaker and he panicked with no medics here he had no idea what to do, there was always the possibility of sending her some of his energy but he didn't know if it would effect her in a negative way or not.

When Aquila spoke Lucians chest felt like a jar of fishes that couldn't get air and he clung to her, lifting her up slightly to hug her to him with a firm grip so that she wouldn't slide down.

"No no no Aquila please! I need you! You can't...you can't please..." he begged and pressed his head to the top of her own, his tears flowing fast now as he abandoned all his pride to weep.

Stroking her hair, feeling her cold body, Lucian tilted her face up and kissed her softly on the edge of her mouth.

"I won't let you drop Aquila. I won't let you fall away from me. Aquila please...please wake up...I...I think I..." he choked out.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Aquila could feel his hands on her, feel him holding her against him. Her eyes fluttered open again as she yanked herself sharply out of the darkness. She would be selfish and stay alive, just so she could remain with Lucian. Her eyes fell shut again as she felt his tears slip onto her cheeks.

She went to tell him that she wasn't leaving, that she wasn't even sure why she did that, when his lips pressed against her own. Her eyes opened immediately as he choked out words, and she wanted to know what he was about to say. Her hands lifted to his hair, and she pulled his face back to her own.

Her lips brushed softly, tenderly over his once more as she cried. She pulled back a bit and pressed her forehead against his, finding strength enough to pull herself up into a sitting position.

"Shh, im not going anywhere, I promise," she breathed, tears still falling. "You think you what?"
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:54 pm

Lucian saw Aquila's eyes flutter open and he felt his heart throb painfully, she was alive! Yes she was alive...and he would do everything in his power to keep her that way. Not letting her go Lucian smiled happily and felt relief wash over him.

"Come on Aquila, let me see those beautiful eyes of yours...you can do it even if you have to see my face."

Surprised when he was pulled towards Aquila, Lucian looked into her eyes and felt a flush run through him as Aquila brushed her lips against his. Blinking slightly Lucian smiled and hugged her softly.

Things looked better, Aquila was sitting up now...but then he had the question to answer.

Opening his mouth a few times and thinking of how best to phrase what it is he wanted to say Lucian coughed and looked into her eyes.

"I have never been so scared. I don't know what I'd do if I got up in the morning and knew you weren't going to be there...I...I care for you very much Aquila and I feel like I'm betraying Violeta by saying this but...you mean so much more to me."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:19 pm

At his words, Aquila fully opened her eyes and blinked at him sleepily. Beautiful eyes, she thought to herself. It was wonderful to hear him say that, when he had such enticing eyes himself. They were wonderful, black orbs.

"Flirt," she accused him in a weary tone.

Warmth spread from Lucian's lips all the way through her body and to the tip of her fingers. She sighed heavily as her head fell down to his chest and she wrapped her arms around him in turn. She was confused as to how things had changed so quickly, but it didn't bother her too much.

Aquila waited with interest for his response.

"You... what... I... really?"

She breathed heavily, and she suddenly thought of Violeta. She recoiled from Lucian and scooted away from him, her head falling back against the wall as she sighed. It was all pity, how could she compete with Violeta? The girl was beautiful, and even though Lucian said otherwise she wasn't sure.

"You're lying, you must be."
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:29 pm

Lucian smirked slightly and shook his head, he was glad that she seemed to be getting back to her usual self despite everything that had just happened between them.

Stroking her cheek Lucian smiled gently: "Not this time, just telling the truth Aquila, you have stunningly beautiful eyes."

The reaction to what he had said made Lucian a little nervous and he bit his lip with a small shy look up at Aquila, could it be that he was finally experiencing what Raziel had all those years ago?

"Really, it's...it's confusing for me to feel this way, but, regardless of whether I should or not it's how I feel."

When she moved away from him, Lucian hung his head slightly and stood up, his tattoo beginning to burn again with the emotions he was feeling, smiling sadly at Aquila he shook his head.

"I'm not lying. Me and Violeta...we haven't talked for months, since the holidays really, and I thought it was something I had done wrong but...maybe it was something else."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:59 am

Aquila's eyes fluttered shut again as his fingers stroked her cheek. She opened them once more once his hand left her skin, and she smiled at him with a small, tired yawn. Her body slumped once more, but she forced herself to stay sitting up. She wanted to stay and talk to Lucian for a little while before she went to sleep.

"Weird eyes, mine are. Yours, they're different. Hypnotising, almost," she murmured, lifting a shaking hand from both nerves and fatigue to touch to his own cheek.

Aquila was a tad stunned to say the least, at the shy way he was looking at her. There was something within his black eyes that she didn't recognise, an emotion she'd never seen on him before. His words were so strange, yet so familiar. Not familiar as in she'd heard them before, she wasn't really sure how to describe this feeling within her.

Her eyes moved to that strange tattoo that she'd seen before. It was burning bright, and she wished to move closer to him once more but she was so tired. Instead, she reached out her hand and grabbed his own within hers, tears of joy sliding down her cheeks.

"I-I believe you. Who would've k-knew... Im glad I walked into that m-mirror r-room now."

Aquila slid down the wall again, her head nestled against the pillows and she tugged Lucian so that he would sit behind her. Her head was spinning, and so she let her eyes shut.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:26 am

Lucian smiled kindly when she complimented his eyes, it was lovely to have someone think that about you, but they were only hypnotising Because they were black and you couldn't tell what he was feeling very well when it came to expression.

"Not weird, beautiful, like I said. Mine scare small children if I jump out at them in the dark."

Seeing that Aquila was shaking Lucian pressed a hand against hers and went in search of a glass of water, finding a beaker and a few empty glasses Lucian poured some water into a glass and brought it to her.

"Here, have this it might help you to calm down a little bit, you're shaking Aquila." he said concerned.

Lucian saw that Aquila wanted him closer and gladly came to stand next to her again, clasping her hands in his and smiling gently at her, the tattoo flaring down to it's usual black.

Wiping the tears from her eyes Lucian smiled: "Me too, I'm glad that I lost that coin toss with my sister and came here I don't think I could bare it if you hated me Aquila."

Lucian sat down next to Aquila and placed her head on his chest.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:27 pm

Aquila envisioned Lucian frightening a little kid in the darkness, and she smiled with a small laugh. She didn’t think Lucian was the type to scare children, but then she didn’t really know how he acted around little kids.

“I’d imagine that would be... a very s-scary sight for the kids...”

Aquila wondered where he wandered off to, but here eyes lit up at the sight of water. Eagerly, she took the glass from his hand and skulled it before she responded.

“Thanks.”

Aquila’s eyes flicked to the tattoo as it returned to black, and she pondered why he would have such a strange tattoo. She couldn’t be bothered asking, she was too tired. Aquila was also glad that he lost the coin toss, but she was positive that she wouldn’t’ve hated him anyway if he said he was from the Caribbean and not Britain.

“I’ll have to thank your sister for winning that coin toss next time I see her,” she mumbled. “Im a bit prejudiced, aren’t I? I still don’t think I would’ve hated you so long as I knew Britain wasn’t your birth country.”

Aquila felt a tad hypocritical in that moment, for she was born in Britain.

She yawned tiredly as he moved his head to her chest, and feeling quite content there she wrapped her arms around him and started to fall asleep.

“‘m tired.”
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:22 am

Lucian smiled lightly and played with Aquila's hair soothingly so that he would calm himself down, and also calm herself down a little bit, she looked tired and wondered if she was going to fall asleep on him. Not that he would mind that at all.

"Yeah, little kids and me just...nah we don't get on well I'll just say that right now."

When he was thanked for the water Lucian only nodded with a smile; "Don't worry about it, as long as you feel better yeah?"

Wondering to himself what would be the next time that the two girls saw each other, Lucian shrugged this thought off mentally, it didn't matter now, they would see each other when they saw each other.

"I wouldn't say that you were prejudiced...just...you have a severe dislike for Britian and anything that comes from there...oh no wait." he joked lightly.

Lucian happily wrapped his arms around Aquila and continued to stroke her hair:

"Then go to sleep, I'll be here when you wake up, promise."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:58 pm

Aquila's eyes drifted shut as his fingers tangled throughout her messy curls of golden hair. She found that having her hair played with felt much nicer than having it ruffled, though that was because when it was ruffled it was a sort of patronizing move rather than an affectionate gesture.

"I don't care much for little kids either. They're annoying, and whiny." Aquila stuck her tongue out.

The water had refreshed her, and restored some energy to her magical core as water always did. Water had an extra special effect on her, as it was her element and therefore important to her.

"I feel much better."

Aquila rolled her eyes and managed a small laugh, though her throat was still croaky and it felt weird to laugh. He had a way of making her laugh, even when she was in a most guilty, depressed, or sad mood. She was too tired to respond, so she just nestled herself further against him and yawned once more.

She felt as if she should tell him to just leave her be, she'd be fine by herself, but she was feeling incredibly selfish and wanted to keep him by her whilst she slept.

"I will do that." She mumbled, before moving so that he wouldn't be un-comfortable with her resting on him. She moved herself so that she was laying beside him, before tugging him down to lay beside her as well. "You can go once im asleep, or now, if you want." She muttered through a yawn.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:30 pm

Lucian was glad that she agreed with his view point and that they wouldn't be surrounded by the little people any time soon, he really had no patience for them, especially when he was beginning to get a little cranky from the lack of energy.

"I'm glad that you feel better, and sleep will make you feel even better than you do now."

When Aquila moved off his chest Lucian pouted slightly and he wibbled his lip, but then lay down on his side next to Aquila so that he would be able to make sure that she was okay while she slept.

"No I'll stay here with you, just in case you need me, after all it doesn't look like there are any medics around does it?" he chuckled.

Placing a finger on her lips he smirked: "Now enough talking and go to sleep okay?"
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next