Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help is needed

Go down

Help is needed Empty Help is needed

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:55 am

Terry was very scared to to knock on the professor's door, but Terry had never brewed a potion before he was lucky he knew what a cauldron was.

He knew the teacher had told him to do the potion without any help, but his luck he would blow up the school, so he had to come to her office at least for a starting point.

So he mustered all the strength he had in him and Knocked on the door "Knock..Knock"

Back to top Go down

Help is needed Empty Re: Help is needed

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Raven, once again, was attempting to finish the potion that had been put on a status charm for the past day or two, simply because she kept being interrupted, she was finally about to put it into vials and it was ready to be used.

It was her own creation, almost like the nightmare curse but within a potion, it would be a very good thing to use against the enemy as it could be transferred into a state of gas.

Just as she had finished putting the potion into the bottles there was a knock at the door, and once again the skin underneath her eyes darkened visibly, why was she interrupted yet again?! She hoped for the persons sake that it was nobody but Konig.

With a wave of her wand Raven slammed the door open and looked at the boy who stood there. He was the one who had been late to her lesson.

"Well hello there, little boy. You have come to give me my potion, I believe."

Raven grinned manically, tilting her head to one side rapidly and her hair falling in front of her face.
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Terrence was really afraid of this teacher, in class, and now even more so standing at her door.

"Well hello there, little boy. You have come to give me my potion, I believe."

Terry could not help but look at the floor watching himself move his feet.

"No, ma'am I do not have your potion yet. To be honest I do not know the first things about brewing a potion and I need help at least doing the first one, so I don't blow up the school or anything." Terry said almost quietly becasue he was so nervous.

"Actually on second thought never mind, I will figure it out somehow." and he turned and started to walk away. This woman really scared him

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:12 pm

Raven looked at the boy who stood there in front of her office door, so, he had chosen to interrupt her while she was brewing her work, and then he hadn't even done so because he had his potion to give her?

Frowning slightly Raven felt the skin under her eyes darken even more and she growled slightly as the boy asked for help.

"I couldn't care less if you blew the school up or not, in fact, I'd be grateful because I would never have to work here again."

Giggling wickedly Raven jumped along the corridor after the boy, and she stopped right in front of him, holding out her hand as if to stop him, grinning wolfishly she decided that the boy would get exactly what he wanted.

"Come on then boy. Brew with me. I'll help you." She said in a thin whisper
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:50 am

Terrence was too late. He thought he was going to escape with his life, but then she stoped him.

The Sweeney had offered to let Terrence brew with her and this made Terrence very nervous, was she going to hack him up in pieces and make him part of the potion.

Finally Terrence turned back around to the Lehrer "Yes Ma'am what would you like me to do. I will do whatever you ask."

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Raven was glad that this boy seemed to be a bit less annoying than Lukas, his house mate, that meant that she wasn't going to do him any harm unless he said or did something really really stupid.

Which might be likely giving that he was a boy. Boy's often did stupid things after all.

With a hand on his shoulder Raven let the cold energy from her Necromancer ring creep through his body so that he would be chilled as he walked into her office, which was pretty cold already.

Hoping with glee that he would note her various body parts strewn all over the office and the assortment of tongues nailed to her wall Raven tapped her cauldron to clean it.

"Here, this will be your cauldron for today, you can use it to brew your potion, here is the textbook, you will need to turn to page 5 and the ingredients are in the cupboard. You have half an hour."

Grinning wickedly Raven let go of him, took out a razor and began to play with it as she sat cross legged on her desk.

"If you don't finish it. you'll have to forfeit something, maybe a finger...or an ear."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:08 am

Terrence followed her into the classroom where she gave him instructions on what to do. Terrence noticed how cold it was in this room and it just gave him the chills, even though this Lehrer scared him to death, he knew the best thing to do was not show any fear. So with his head held high he went to the table and began.

As he turned to page 5 in his textbook he heard her say. "If you don't finish it. you'll have to forfeit something, maybe a finger...or an ear."

This made Terrence shiver just a little bit. Listening to what Alys told him earlier he went over to the cupboard and retrieved the ingredients that he was going to need. He found it nice that all the ingredients were labeled because he would have no idea what something would look like.

Looking at his book he retrieved the following ingredients: Asphodel, belladonna, daisy, fluxweed, knotgrass, and he retrieved some water.

According to the instructions which he was going to follow to the letter due to what Alys said was the easiest.

1. Light flame under cauldron using incendio (Pretty easy he thought as he pulled out his wand.

2. Place 2 cups of water and set to boil

3. While the water is waiting to boil chop up the daisy, fluxweed, and knotgrass

4. After water has boiled has these ingredients and stir 10 times clockwise

5. Then add asphodel and belladonna as is and then stir 10 times counter-clockwise

6. Reduce the flame (Terrence had to look in another book to see how to turn it down.)

7. After 5 minutes stir another 10 stirs, alternating 1 one way, one the other way.

8. Remove from heat and bottle potion

After Terrence was done he looked at the clock and noticed he had 5 minutes to spare, he was so glad. He preferred to keep all of his appendages. He went about cleaning up his area which he did all by hand, seeing he did not know how to do it with a wand.

he walked up to the Lehrer's desk and went to hand her the potion.

"Here you go ma'am, thank you very much. It was a little easier than I thought it would be." Terrence waited at her desk to be excused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:15 pm

Raven looked at the boy as he brewed his potion, she was glad that he at least showed some competancy, after all it was hard for him, probably, most likely, maybe, to brew with such pressure surrounding him.

"Well then...aren't we doing well?" she whispered about halfway through the potions creation process and he hadn't made a single error.

As soon as he had bottled up his potion Raven took it from him, knowing it would work without having to test it, and she just nodded at him sagely, her purple eyes never leaving his own as she scrutinised him.

"You're very brave. Terrance. You have done well. You may go now."

Waving her hand at the door Raven dismissed the boy and looked at his potion with a chuckle, glad someone competant was in her lesson.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down