Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgiveness Needed

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Forgiveness Needed Empty Forgiveness Needed

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 12:26 am

Damien was once again upset with himself over the way he had been treating Tessa. Damien knew that he loved Tessa more than anything, it was just trying to understand how to act. He had all sorts of different emotions running through him and he didn't understand and he just wanted Tessa to help figure him out.

He had gone to the ROR again to find Anne, only to discover that she had done something to herself to make her forget most of everything about herself. The important things. Obviously she wanted to forget anything she had felt for him and that was fine with him. He was at the point he was tired of trying to be her friend when she didn't want it.

He decided that he would make a picnic for them out in one of the places that he started to fall in love with her. It was out by the whomping Willow, he had to smile as he remembered saving her for being struck by the tree.

He had all sorts of food and some pumpkin juice and he just hoped once again she would join him. He had to keep reminding himself he cannot do this any more to Tessa. She was his girl and he wanted to make sure she still knew it.

Back to top Go down

Forgiveness Needed Empty Re: Forgiveness Needed

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 5:30 am

Tessa had got an owl that Damien wanted to meet her at the whomping willow. That was a tree that she hated. Because she almost got herself hurt the first time she found it. Damien had pushed Tessa away again, so she wasn't sure that she was going to come down this time. Everything in her life was messed up.

She knew that she was going to have to tell him about her new stepmother. One of her personalities was really nice. And the other was just a serial killer in waiting. Tessa decided that she was going to tell Damien that she couldn't do this anymore. He was always pushing her away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 11:32 am

Damien smiled when he saw Tessa heading his direction so he got up to meet her so he could bring her over to where he was at,

"Hello beautiful, I am so glad you came to join me today." Damien hugged her and then took her by the hand and led her over to where the picnic was laid out.

"I made us a little picnic, I hope you enjoy it.' Damien had gone all out with everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 11:55 am

Tessa blinked as she could feel Damien coming near her. She didn't know how to react to this. Since Damien was always pushing Tessa away. But she hoped that this was all going to changed. And she hoped that it was for the better.

“ Hello Damien and I am glad that I came. I was about ready to forget about coming down. But then you would have been mad and upset that I stood you up.” She then hugged him back and grabbed his hand. Tessa was letting him lead her since she didn't bring Yas down.

Tessa smiled it had been a while since she had a picnic. “ Oh wow this is nice. I think last time was in the ROR with the fake like grass. And now we are outside.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 1:53 pm

Damien smiled it had been a long time since the picnic in the ROR, in fact he had forgotten all about it until Tessa

"I will never understand how you can forgive me all the time, but I seem to be nothing but a screw up." Damien smiled

"Actually I would have understood, if you dumped me and told me to never see you again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 10:41 am

Tessa remembered their first picnic in the ROR. It was so romantic what he did for her. It was something that she would never forget.

“ Because Damien I love you, so I will forgive you no matter what. Unless you cheat on me, and that will be a different story.”

She then looked like she was going to cry. “ I would never dump you, I just don't want you to leave me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 10:21 am

Damien smiled, "Well you do not have to worry about that, I don't see that happening anytime soon."

Damien knew that he would be talking to other girls once in awhile, but he would always come back to Tessa.

Damien looked around and then back at Tessa, "Just where would I leave you to go exactly?"

Damien wondered if he should tell her he had started talking to Alcyone or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 10:43 am

Tessa smiled because she wouldn't have to worry about Damien leaving her or pushing her away again. Or she hoped that she didn't, she knew that he love to flirt with other women.

She then blinked. “ I am blind Damien. Why would anybody want to stay with me. I know that you are still going to talk to Anne. And I am sure that you might talk to Alcyone. I know that you are going to keep pushing me away. But one day it might be too late.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 12:15 pm

Damien just held Tessa on the ground between his legs. "You are special in your own way, we just don't know."

Damien could tell she was worried about him talking to other girls,

"You just have to trust me to come back to you, just don't hold me too tight." Damien smiled then kissed her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 11:41 pm

Tessa loved it when Damien would hold her. It made her feel like she was wanted by someone. “ Damien there are better girls then me out there. I am just a blind girl that needs to be locked away so she can't hurt anybody.”

She knew what could happen when he started to flirt with other girls. Tessa knew this because of what happened between Damien and Anne.

“ What if this time you don't come back. What if you decide that this girl is so much better than me. Then what am I supposed to do.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 12:59 am

Damien started to rock her a little and played with her hair, trying to calm her down a little, "Tessa if I wanted a girl who could see I would have chased after Alcyone or Anne. They didn't want me."

Well Damien really was not sure about that but Alcy ignored him when they got to school and Anne has done her best to push him away.

"Tessa, that is the reason for the trust, if we are not meant to be together then I am sure you will survive. You will find someone worthy of your love."

Just because Damien wanted to be friends with Anne didn't mean that he loved Tessa any less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 1:44 am

Tessa could tell that Damien was rocking and playing with her hair. This was something that they found out calms her down. “ Then why did Alcyone when we had a fight last year it was my fault. That I took you away from her.”

He then started to talk about if people where not meant to be together. That is when she started to cry because she felt like Damien was breaking up with her. Tessa knew that there was other girls at the school.

Tessa knew there was nothing that she could do that would keep Damien with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 6:11 am

Damien sighed as he tried to explain to Tessa about Alcyone, "Tessa I have gone over this with you. That was not your fault it was all mine."

Damien is getting really tired of everything getting blamed on Tessa, when it was all Damien's doing.

"Alcyone and I have a connection and no one understands it but us, but she blew me off and I tried to fix it but it couldn't be fixed."

It couldn't be fixed because he fell for Tessa. Tessa was not the one to ignore him, she gave him all the attention that he craved. It was him that ignored her and he was going to try and change that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 8:15 am

Tessa then started to sigh. “ Yes I know you have explained this to me before. But I know if you would have never seen me you would have been with Alcyone.” She could tell that he was getting tired of her always blaming herself for everything.

She then sat there and listened how Damien had a special connection with Alcyone.” Tessa then started to sighed a little bit.

Tessa didn't want to lose Damien to any girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 6:59 pm

Damien could not help but sigh, "What do you want me to do, just leave you now and see what happens with Alcyone." Damien could not do that to her, he was not that way any more.

Damien could not believe she still blamed herself, "I am glad I met you, you keep life interesting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 12:07 am

Tessa eyes grew big when he said that. “ Nooooo please don't leave me. I don't know what I would do without you.” She was already tired of where he was pushing her away.

She smiled when Damien said that he was glad that he had meet Tessa. “ Well I am glad that your life is interesting. I know I never had anybody love me before.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 12:30 am

Damien smiled and held her tight, "I did not say I was going, I just put the offer out there."

When she said that no one loved her, "You mean out of all those kids at the orphanage there was not one of them that caught your eye, that you had a crush on?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 12:44 am

Tessa was glad that Damien was holding her tight. “ I don't know what I would do if you left me. My life would be nothing really.”

She then rolled her eyes. “ How could anybody catch my eye, remember I am blind. And nobody wanted to have a crush on the blind girl.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 5:25 am

Damien kissed her cheek, "I am sure you would take it. You did before me." Damien may be talking to Alcy and Anne he wasn't giving Tessa up for nothing.

"Well you can't see me, and I seemed to catch your eye." Damien laughed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 6:43 am

Tessa smiled as he kissed her check. " I don't think so because before I didn't know you. And you make my life a whole lot better."

She then couldn't help but laugh. " True I can't see you but you are always with me. So you caught my attention that way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 5:28 am

Damien could not help but laugh, "You mean I have always been there annoying you."

That had always been Damien's purpose from the beginning to give her a hard time because she was blind, he cannot remember the first time it actually started to hit him when he was falling for her.

"I still try and figure out when was the time I started falling for you, I think it was the kneazle lesson."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 6:43 am

Tessa laughed. “ Well that is how it started. But I think that you were flirting with me.”

She then smiled as she remembered that lesson very well. “ I remember you didn't like it and wasn't going to get on the ground with me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 10:10 pm

Damien had to laugh, "Flirting, you think that is what I was doing with you."

Damien guessed she probably was right, Damien flirting was part of his nature and could not imagine being anything else but a flirt.

"That right that pen was dirty, and I didn't like to be dirty.". Which was true, he hated it.

"So since I already have you do you want me to staop flirting with you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 11:40 pm

Tessa laughed. " Yes that was what you was doing. You wanted to prove me wrong that a blind person can't do everything. Well I think I am the one who proved you wrong."

She smiled as she was remembering that day. She fell in love with a kneazle and Damien. But more of Damien, it was nice that someone finally noticed her.

" A little dirt would have hurt you. There is nothing wrong with getting dirty, because you will always come clean when you take a bath."

Tessa then pouted a little bit. " Just flirt with me and nobody else."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 11:55 pm

Damien had to smile, "I also believe that I proved to you that you could do potions too.". He kissed her cheek.

"I am just glad I decided to annoy you, then I wouldn't have fallen in love with you." Damien smiled and held her tight.

He leaned back against the tree and started to play with her hair. Trying not to put it in knots.

"I haven't flirted with anyone but you in a long time.". Damien said

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next