Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened?? (Help Needed)

Go down

What happened?? (Help Needed) Empty What happened?? (Help Needed)

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 4:23 pm

Terry levitated Ivano down the hall into the hospital wing, he just didn't understand what had happened. Most of the time people did not pass out for no reason and then not wake up. Terry had tried waking him up but could not get anywhere.

Terry found an empty bed so he carefully moved Ivano over to the bed and went to find the healer.

Back to top Go down

What happened?? (Help Needed) Empty Re: What happened?? (Help Needed)

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 6:35 pm

Melissa had no life these days so when she found a new interest you can bet she keeps up with the gossip. She has nothing better to do.

Threw the grapevine she heard that the new student Ivano was placed into the hospital so she had to go there to see what was going on.

She really wanted to get to know this guy, he seemed so lost and she wanted to help him understand the ways around here,

She thought that maybe if she was there when he woke up it would give her a little leg up on things. She took a hold of his hand and sat there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivano Romano Tue May 08, 2012 2:41 am

Ivano was out for two days when he finally came to he looked around and noticed that he was in the hospital wing. He then noticed that there a girl sitting close to his bed was there, what was she to him was she anything. Why couldn't he remember. He put a hand to his head why was it hurting so much. He closed his eyes tightly again this was not good he never had any black outs before but he honestly could not remember anything that had happened up to a few minutes ago when he woke up.

He moaned a little when he tried to sit up he felt the world spin briefly he just fell back down to the bed. 'Well I won't be getting up anytime soon if this keeps happening.' He sighed briefly and looked over to the girl he couldn't remember who she was. "Pardon me I don't want to seem rude but who are you?" He asked before wincing and closing his eyes again still trying to remember what happened. He began to remember that he was in his common room but couldn't remember anything past there. He sighed rubbed his temples again.

Ivano Romano
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 3:45 am

Melissa and practically stayed the last few days in the hospital, the healer was not too happy about it but when she told them that is guy didn't speak German and they she wanted to be there in case they needed a translator that excuse seemed to work.

Melissa had stayed in the chair holding his hand, she was not sure why but she felt the need to claim this guy as her own. She had been dozing when she was awaken by the movement of Ivano when he took his hand out of her, she watched him try to set up and she knew that was not a good thing.

"Hey that is not such a good idea, I imagine that your head hurts." Missy smiled

Melissa could not help but smile a little when he didn't remember who she was, this was a perfect opportunity to get her foot in the door.

"I am Melissa Daufner, and we are in a few classes together. Terry said he found you passed out on the common room floor and he brought you here. He also told me he found a note with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down