Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Imperfect (Luc, Raz, Aquila and Violeta)

3 posters

Go down

Mr. Imperfect (Luc, Raz, Aquila and Violeta) Empty Mr. Imperfect (Luc, Raz, Aquila and Violeta)

Post by Lucian Ciero Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Lucian stormed into the common room and kicked several chair out of the way, he thought that he was friends with Aquila! But as soon as she funds someone else even after apologising she leaves him?!

She had said she didn't want to dance! How the heck was he supposed to know different?!

He almost wished he hadn't gone to that stupid ball apart from Violeta, Violeta was the most wondeful part of that ball, and even thinking about her calmed him a little bit.

The pentagram on his shoulder burnt more and more and it was radiating so much heat he feared it would catch things alight, even worse he was sure his sister was here now causing trouble and he just lay on the floor, hands over his eyes.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Mr. Imperfect (Luc, Raz, Aquila and Violeta) Empty Re: Mr. Imperfect (Luc, Raz, Aquila and Violeta)

Post by Aquila Wilson Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:09 am

Aquila remembered the password to the Verstand common room from when she had been snooping and heard some students say it the other night. She was pretty sure that student was Violeta, and so muttering the password Aquila stepped inside and was shocked by the sight.

Several chairs were lying on the floor, along with Lucian who held his hands over his eyes. Slowly, she stepped towards Lucian but couldn't restrain herself. He looked like he was in pain, and there was something strange on his arm. Ignoring that, she walked over to him and bent down on her knees, pulling his hands away from his eyes in very slow movements.

"Im sorry." She said at once, before he could even register it was her. "I didn't mean to offend you, I know I acted stupid but I thought- I thought you'd want to keep dancing with Violeta so I left you to dance with her and mother's voice in my head was telling me to make new friends and I didn't know what to do and then you just walked away and im sorry." Aquila's tone was sad as she apologized.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Mr. Imperfect (Luc, Raz, Aquila and Violeta) Empty Re: Mr. Imperfect (Luc, Raz, Aquila and Violeta)

Post by Lucian Ciero Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:35 pm

Lucian groaned a little as he felt his hand being moved, he was sure that the person would be Raziel and he was all set to glare at her but he saw it was Aquila and felt a little bit confused, never the less, he smiled slightly.

"Don't worry about it, you go make new friends if you want, I just have a real short fuse when it comes to people taking away my friends. That's you by the way."

He was being completely honest with her, he often did get into trouble for things like this and he couldn't wait until this school year was over so he could go home.

"That girl just really winds me up, I don't even know why, but she does, she's probably off telling Highmaster Nettle that I'm murdering you up here or that I'm a bully or somethign equally as stupid." he sighed.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:46 pm

Raziel stood silently in the back of the common room, she would let the two of them talk it out before she would start intervening in the more physical aspects of things, she could see from where she was that the tattoo was burning hot and she frowned:

"Make sure you don't touch his tattoo Aquila, okay? It's very hot, even touching the place next to it will probably burn you at this stage."

Nodding outside Raziel smiled slightly and said:

"I'll be outside, come and get me when you two are finished okay? I'll be right outside the door if anything happens."
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:51 am

Aquila nodded when Raziel told her not to touch his tatto. "I won't." She said.

Glad to be able to talk to Lucian in private, Aquila frowned when he groaned, and a glare was sent at her before his expression softened and a small smile replaced the glare.

Aquila felt warm when he called her his friend. She hadn't had a friend in a long time, preferring to be alone. "No, i'd rather hang out with you to be honest," said Aquila, her voice going soft as she felt her cheeks flush. "I haven't had a friend in a long time, and I just... I always get ditched for the pretty girls. It's why I don't make friends- especially with boys- anymore, along with other reasons. I just..." Aquila wasn't sure how to describe the feeling, so she just left it.

He could figure it out himself.

"I don't think she's telling you off. She's nice, I don't know her that well. I think she's just leaving us be. I think." Aquila shrugged, releasing his hands for she realised she had still been holding them. "Are you still mad?" She asked quietly.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:16 am

Lucian thought that although it wasn't the time at all to point this out, but he had made Aquila blush and for that he was thankful, it meant that the pain eased off just a little bit and his tattoo started to cool down.

"You would huh? Well, maybe I can arrange that sometime, but it'll have to be when I get back off the holidays, busy man and all that."

Sitting upright he looked at Aquila with his head tilted slightly and he chuckled softly, moving to sit next to her, but so that the arm holding the tattoo was away from her arm, he didn't want her accidentally getting burnt.

"Well, you didn't get rejected Aquila, you said you didn't want to dance, thats why I didn't ask you, if you wanted to dance with a demented chicken all you need to do is ask."

Leaning against a chair he played with the lace on his shoe and smiled softly: "Its what friends are for right? Making idiots out of themselves for their friends?"

Lucian waved a hand in dismissal to Aquila's comment about Raziel, he had not infact meant it about her, he had meant it about the girl downstairs from Muhe, but of course, he wouldn't want to seem like he was being harsh.

"I was never mad...okay that's a lie. Yes I am still mad, but not with you. I was never mad with you Aquila."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down