Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Poisoned Mind (Luc and Aquila)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Poisoned Mind (Luc and Aquila) Empty A Poisoned Mind (Luc and Aquila)

Post by Lucian Ciero Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:41 am

Lucian walked slowly down Poison Street, he seemed to be more detatched than ever now, he didnt even register that he was being bumped into and jostled against as he looked at all of the sellers trying to give him protection from demons, from all sorts of things he just didn't care about.

The death of his sister had changed him in unimaginable ways, he was more powerful than this body could take and he knew that he was going to keep this energy until he could find the person who had organised the attack and made them pay.

Aquila was now the only thing in his life he loved, and he was going to ensure that she stayed alive. By any means necessary. Glaring up at the Devils Water he wondered where she might be.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

A Poisoned Mind (Luc and Aquila) Empty Re: A Poisoned Mind (Luc and Aquila)

Post by Aquila Wilson Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:28 am

Crap, continuously ran through Aquila's mind. She was being leered at by all kinds of creepy looking folk, and her dis-comfort was growing by the second. She was bumped into, pushed, shoved around and invited into stores. A shiver ran down her spine and she ducked her head. She just needed the ingredient for the potion and then she'd be out of here!

She wished the potion didn't have to include something so rare to find that she had to come down here. A heavy sigh left her lips and she shoved her hands in her pockets. She bit down on her lower lip, looking left and right with the slightest tilt of her head to see where she was.

Aquila saw a particularly disgusting looking man and ducked her head completely, her hair sliding in front of her face to shield her from view. So much so, that she couldn't see where she was going and bumped right into someone. "Merlin, i'm so sorry," she brushed her hair out of her face and blinked in surprise.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:08 am

Lucian by now was tired of being shoved into, even if it didn't really hurt or effect him and when he was ran into full force he growled and glared at the person in question, seeing that the person was Aquila he stopped before he could give her a mouthful of abuse.

Merely looking at here for a few moment, Lucian spoke, his voice was much deeper than before, it had been effected by not only the intake of power but also the grief that he was feeling in his heart, he wondered if she would even recognise his voice if she did not look up.

"You shouldn't be down here all alone Aquila, anything could happen to you and I might not be here to help." he said, folding his arms across his stomach "What are you doing here?"
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:08 am

Aquila winced at the growl that escaped whoever she'd bumped into and mentally prepared herself for a whirlwind of abuse that would come from them. She was startled by the glare, but it stopped almost the moment she looked up.

He stared at her for a few, still seconds and she felt her brow furrowed. When he spoke, his voice was almost foreign. He sounded... Was that grief? She tilted her head slightly and now looked concerned. What had happened?

She bit her lip as he asked what she was doing down her and crossed her arms in a slightly defensive manner. "Nothing." She responded a little too quickly for what she claimed.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:23 am

Lucian frowned a little bit when Aquila told him that she was doing nothing here, obviously she was doing something she just didn't want to tell him, and he was not in the mood to stand in the middle of this dodgy street puzzling it out.

"Okay then." he said simply

With that Lucian looked around, gesturing to the pub that was just across the road, not a great place, but, at least they wouldn't be leered at and accosted; "You want to go in there with me? At least we'll get a break from getting jostled and pushed around for a few moments."

Not really waiting for her to answer, Lucian walked over to the doorway, leant against it and waited for her to make her choice.

Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:37 pm

Aquila frowned, immediately knowing that something was wrong. She'd been concerned before, but now she was plain almost-fretful. She tilted her head and looked around them, before looking back at him in concern.

"Lucian?" She asked softly.

She looked across the road as well to where he gestured and noticed the pub. She nodded her head, deciding not to press him for information. That was something incredibly off about his behaviour, and she was almost hesitant to ask what was wrong. "Sure," she said, noticing the way he'd already set off without waiting for a response.

She followed after him and stopped where she normally would've kept walking through the doorway, staring at him hard with her brow furrowed.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:10 pm

Lucian turned around when he heard Aquila call out his name, it was very strange to hear it for some reason, perhaps it was because he had locked himself away from all society for a long time now, he had not had a decent conversation in weeks.

"Yes?" he asked in return, stopping and waiting for Aquila to ask her question, or say what she wanted to say to him, despite his grief, he always would have time to listen to her.

Noting that Aquila had stopped in the doorway to the pub, Lucian stopped just inside it and looked at her, confused, why would she had stopped there? He asked himself. Maybe she didn't want to come in here after all.

"What is it?" he asked "Do you not want to come in here after all?"
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:33 am

When Aquila called out his name, Lucian turned back to face her, but something was off. SHe bit her lip worrisomely and chewed on it enough to taste copper in her mouth - blood. She pulled her teeth away and wiped the blood off of her lip.

She stared at him for a few seconds, not really sure what to say, how to ask him. She shook her head to signal 'nevermind' and kept following after him.

Aquila's head was spinning with confusion and worry, which had ultimately led to her halting in her tracks to study him. His eyes! They didn't have that normal, playful look in them. They were more... dead...

"What happened?" She asked, ignoring his own questions.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:46 am

Lucian could tell that Aquila was worried about him, and the cold thing was he wasn't in the mindset to really care, she shouldn't be worrying about him, he was alive and he was healthy wasn't he? It was more than Raziel would ever be again...for that she should be happy.

When she asked him what was wrong, Lucian made a soft snorting sound and walked towards Aquila, so that what he said might not be heard by anyone else in the pub. he wouldn't want anyone who didn't need to know, to know after all.

Lowering his gaze to hers, he said quite simply, as if it was the easiest thing in the world to say, when really it was far from it;

"Raziel is dead."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:36 am

Aquila didn't like the way Lucian was looking at her, almost darkly. She felt a shiver run up her spine, and for once she didn't feel safe or happy near him. She felt hesitant, timid - something she loathed feeling - and even slightly afraid of the dark look in his eyes.

She crossed her arms and could feel her defences drawing up at the snort he made. Was she not allowed to be concerned for him? Was he ridiculing her for caring? Her gaze hardened and she almost glared at him.

Almost.

Everything fell away as he informed her that Raziel was dead, and though her said it in a tone of in-difference she knew that it hurt him, because he wouldn't be behaving like this otherwise.

"Oh."
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:48 am

Lucian thought that this conversation wasn't really going anywhere, and he thought about what he could say to continue it, otherwise, it would more than likely turn awkward and then, they would most likely part ways feeling frustrated and angry.

"Indeed." he said quietly, "She was killed with the man that she loved, for opposing the German Government."

He had to admit, that now Raziel had died, Lucian was more demonic than he had ever been before, but there was nothing to be done about that, he had to do what he had to do, and that was to take revenge on the people who killed his sister.

"So I'm not exactly the safest person to be around at the moment, considering my family is being bumped off, and considering that I'm probably not in the 'right' frame of mind." Lucian sighed "You might have noticed I'm slightly more...demonic than usual."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Something still didn't feel right within her, even though she knew what was wrong with him now. What had made him so distant. But something else just wasn't right, a small part inside of her was screaming RUN! at her.

Aquila looked dismayed as he revealed a small amount of details. "Lucian... I don't know what to say to make you feel better."

She took in a deep breath and stared at him, trying to find the words to say. "I'm really sorry. I know she meant a lot to you. I'm here... if you need me," she said quietly. She wanted to hug him, but something told her not to.

Immediately, it all made sense. Why she had this weird fear of him that had never existed before, why she couldn't bring herself to hug him, why her instincts were screaming run. "Ah, that explains it," she muttered. "Okay," she said warily, to him this time, eyebrows furrowed. What was he trying to suggest? "Do you want me... do you want me to go?" She asked quietly.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:25 am

Lucian tried to make himself relax, and to make himself back to his normal self, the self that Aquila felt that she could be herself around because the one thing he didn't need right now is to loose her too, through a fault of his own as well...

Running his hand through his hair, Lucian attempted to smile and he shook his head when she said that she would be here for him if he ever needed her, and this was one time that he needed her;

"You don't need to be sorry Aquila." he said in his slightly deeper voice "After all it's not your fault that it happened in the first place."

When she asked him if he wanted her to leave Lucian shook his head, but a question flew out of his lips that he probably should have kept quiet;

"Now you know how I am, how I make people feel, do you want to leave?" he asked, "I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable, I just...inherited all of Raziel's power when she died and I'm getting used to it."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Aquila didn't like feeling so un-comfortable and even... slightly frightened around Lucian. She was used to feeling laid-back, happy, easy-going and she felt like she had nothing to hide from him. But now, she felt...

Like she didn't even know him. And she hated it so much, because he needed her right now and she was too busy instinctively drawing her walls up around her. She took a deep breath and kept her mind open.

She nodded her head, un-nerved by his deep voice. "I know - i'm just, I don't know." She didn't really know how to explain why she'd said sorry.

She felt relief mixed with wariness as he shook his head. She wouldn't leave, she'd just be there for him. She'd do whatever he wanted, no questions asked.

She bit her lip and looked down at her hands. "I don't know," she said quietly. She didn't lie, not to Lucian. She thought about it for a moment, before her answer came and she looked up at him with that spark in her eyes that was always there when she was determined. "No." She answered.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:25 pm

Lucian knew that the way he was now was not the way that Aquila liked him and wasn't the way that she had grown used to him. He had to admit that he had changed too. He wasn't as relaxed or as carefree, he was edgy. Lucian, to be honest, felt like he was being caged in with his anger and despair,

"It was a natural, instinctive, reaction Aquila." he told her in his deeper voice, smiling faintly, "And you can't fight your instincts now can you?"

Lucian could feel her trust in him, it was in the air to him. He could almost feel it. Perhaps it was another aspect of his greater power but he could instinctively tell that if he asked her to do something she would be almost certain to do it. The power made him shiver ever so slightly,

"You don't know..." he repeated quietly to himself, mulling it over in his mind. Before he could get too used to it however she decided on another answer. He smiled, "Thank you. That means a lot to me Aquila... that you would stay for me."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Aquila felt ill at ease, not only because her instincts were telling her to run away, not only because Lucian just wasn't his normal self, not only because she felt frightened, but because she didn't want to feel so tense around him. This was Lucian! She'd never felt so weird around him.

She nodded her head in agreement with his words, smiling back warily. "Instinct. Yeah." She blinked. "I beg to differ," she muttered.

She pushed away the scared feeling and shut down her instincts. They weren't needed in this situation, because she knew he wouldn't hurt her. She had complete faith in him, and she wasn't about to take off because he was a little more powerful than usual. He'd stuck with her through thick and thin, so she wasn't going to take off when he needed her.

She felt pain in her chest at the way he repeated it to himself in a quiet tone. She was glad that she was able to make up her mind, and she smiled back at him genuinely. "I will always stay for you, Lucian, always."
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:42 am

Lucian had been more than a little bit worried when Aquila had seemed to hesitate between whether she wanted to stay with him or not, after all he hoped that she would do, she meant a lot to him and without her he really thought he would loose all semblance of personality, of humanity.

"Well we shall see." Lucian said quietly, folding his arms around his chest as he looked at Aquila, blinking in the light as the door opened and someone stepped into the pub "I hope that you're right, Aquila, I really do."

Nodding his head Lucian hummed quietly and he wondered what they were going to do now, this wasn't exactly the place to hang out for someone like Aquila.

"Maybe we should move somewhere else, after all, it's not a very nice place to talk, or do anything around here."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:18 pm

Aquila could feel herself slowly relaxing the more she realised that Lucian needed her and she would really be a terrible girlfriend if she ditched him when he needed her so much. Her instincts died down as she firmly told herself 'No, I will NOT run away.'

Aquila couldn't be bothered responding to him with something playfully teasing, un-able to come up with anything to say. She blinked at the light and rubbed at her eyes. "I'm almost always right, Lucian." She smiled half-heartedly.

Aquila was now only feeling ill at ease due to where she was. She clutched the bag in her hand tighter and was glad that she'd already gotten what she needed.

"Not really no," she muttered in agreement, looking around. "I don't really care where we go," she silently added, as long as i'm with you.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:58 pm

Lucian tried to push the demonic energy down into his core so that they could both be more like themselves, it would make the conversation much more easier between them because he could see that even though she was saying that she was at ease, she still needed him to revert back to his normal self.

"Oh well I best not agree with that otherwise I know where I'll end up." he smirked, with a slight roll of his eyes "So yes, of course dear, you're 100% right most of the time, then I'm right."

Holding his hand out for Aquila to take, Lucian waited until she was ready and then walked out of the pub aiming for Golden Street where it was altogether a lot more agreeable and they might be able to relax slightly more together.

"Let's head to Golden Street, it's a lot nicer, and brighter than here after all...so are you going to tell me what you were doing down here or is it really a secret?" he grinned.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:54 pm

Aquila felt a noticeable change in the air, as she felt herself feeling more comfortable around Lucian all of a sudden. She knew he must be doing something, and she smiled at him softly, gently. She wanted to tell him that she was honestly fine, but the change made her feel less on edge.

Aquila grinned at him, glad to see that he was slowly changing back into him old self a bit. "Aww, don't call me 'dear'. It sounds like i'm an old, bothersome woman." She grimaced at the thought.

Aquila grabbed his hand without a moments hesitation, knowing it would hurt him if she was hesitant to take his hand. She squeezed his hand and nodded slightly, willing to go wherever he wanted.

"Yeah, let's go up there. This place gives me the creeps," she shuddered. Aquila looked at him and then at the bag in her hand. She didn't think now was really the moment to bring up her cancer. "Just some potion supplies," she shrugged.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:55 pm

Lucian smiled gently and he chuckled a little bit and he nodded his head a little bit when she told him not to call her dear, after all they weren't really one of those couples that liked pet names, Lucian had never liked them, and he didn't think that Aquila was really one for them either.

"Alright I'll add that to the list of things not to call you." he teased lightly "We aren't one of those couples who like to call each other 'honey' and 'babe' really are we?" he mused.

Beginning to walk through the alleyway, Lucian kept his eyes moving around to see if anyone was attempting to come and pick their pockets, but mostly they had the sense to stay away. Swinging their hands gently together, Lucian sighed gently.

"Yeah that place gives me the creeps too, it's all the pervy men that like to hang out there." he rolled his eyes at this idea "Oh cool, some of the potions shop on Golden Street are rubbish, they don't have what you need when you need it."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:09 am

Luckily for her, Lucian seemed to be on the same wavelength as her when it came to a majority of things. They were both sarcastic, they both understood one another's teasing, and they both weren't one of those ridiculous, pet name couples. He was Lucian, 'Luci' if she was teasing, and she was Aquila or 'Quilly' if he was teasing.

"That's a rather long list, Lucian," she said with a wary grin. "No, those couples are pretentious douchebags." She stated in a tone that dared him to disagree.

Though Aquila knew Lucian was watching out for pickpockets, she did regardless just to make sure. Though she knew Lucian would be able to handle it if anyone did. She smiled at him as he swung their hands and was glad he seemed to be a little closer to normal, though she'd be prying every detail of his feelings out of him later, even if she didn't really care much for talking lengthily about emotions. She cared about Lucian.

Aquila grinned playfully and immediately stepped closer to Lucian, batting her eyelashes at him. "Oh won't you protect me from the perverts, Lucian?" She asked. "Not at all. I think it's illegal for them to have half these ingredients though," she shook her bag lightly.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:31 am

Lucian had to admit that being with Aquila was perhaps the most laid back thing he had in his life at the moment. It wasn't hard considering he was a molten ball of rage and hate towards most others but still. With her he felt at peace,

"Of course it is. After all, most nicknames aren't accepted." he noted with a smirk before chuckling, "Posturing couples call each other 'honey'. Babe... well I'm neutral about babe. Guessing you're not... eh babe?"

Stopping in his search for pickpockets and the like, Lucian raised an eyebrow when Aquila grinned playfully and stepped closer to him. Then he grinned back and closed the distance even more,

"I'll protect you from all of them but one... me." he countered with a cheeky wink. Invisible scoreboard; Lucian 1, Aquila 0. He chuckled a little bit, "Ah but the needs of the consumer trump such trivial things as 'the law' after all."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Aquila felt as if a weight had been lifted off of her shoulders just being with Lucian. They were both suffering their own problems, and it seemed that both were greatly relieved to be in the others presence. She wasn't sure if she would be able to cope without him in her life.

"Ugh, honey and sweetie are at the top of my list. It's degrading in my mind, and really just quite stupid." She rolled her eyes at the thought of those certain couples. She gave a shrug. "Babe's not so bad."

Aquila raised an eyebrow in return to Lucian's own raised one, grin still on her face as she slid closer to him. He stepped even closer and she looked around swiftly before looking back at him. His eyes - they weren't as black as they'd been when she'd first bumped into him. THat was a good sign, she hoped.

Aquila snorted at Lucian's comment. "Who says I can't protect myself from YOU?" She raised both eyebrows. "I hope so, or else i'm in a helluva lot of trouble with mother dearest." She grimaced.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:48 pm

Lucian chuckled gently and he thought that he was going to be put under scrutiny for what he was about to say next, but he was determined to say it anyway, after all, it would kind of be funny to see Aquila's reaction to what he was going to be confessing to.

"Well if that's your reaction to those nicknames, how about some pick up lines, after all I've used a few corkers in my time." he chuckled deeply, ruffling his hair and gazing into the light at the end of Poison Street, where they were headed "Like, 'Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?'" he grinned, waggling his eyebrows.

Raising his other eyebrow Lucian let aslow drawling smile creep across his lips and he bent his head to whisper into Aquila's ear, nuzzling his nose gently against it as he spoke;

"Maybe you wont want to protect yourself from me?" he asked huskily before drawing away, the same cat like smirk on his lips, "Who says that she has to know, you could always just brew it at my house."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next