Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reflections On A Troubled Mind (Vikki and Sergiy)

2 posters

Go down

Reflections On A Troubled Mind (Vikki and Sergiy) Empty Reflections On A Troubled Mind (Vikki and Sergiy)

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:26 am

Vikki didn't really know what was going on lately, she had awoken in hospital to find out that she had been in some sort of Quidditch accident but had no memory of her in fact liking Quidditch at all, it all became a little confusing but apparently she was suffering with a mild concussion, her memory should come back. Shattered emotions and thoughts had begun to creep into her heart again now, despite the wait for them to return.

Frustrated beyond belief, Vikki moved throughout the crowded streets of the Academy, and smiled lightly, all these people were gathered to express themselves freely and she would have done so herself...if only she would have remembered what she actually believed.

There were fragments coming back now, but she was still so very confused, the only thing that she could do, was try to forget that the accident happened at all, and to say that her beliefs now had always been. Vikki liked to distract herself, either by acting the fool, or by forgetting things completely, thats why she was here, to loose herself in others thoughts, and not have to worry about her own.

Sighing she leant against a wall, and listened to an enthusiastic old man discussing the war.
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Reflections On A Troubled Mind (Vikki and Sergiy) Empty Re: Reflections On A Troubled Mind (Vikki and Sergiy)

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:49 am

Sergiy Monomyth had been traveling around the place. He was supposes to be at Hogwarts. But he decided to take a day off. Because he can. And hopefully Headmistress wouldn't mind and he might have explaining to do why he had left without noticing her about where he was going. SO they had to deal with the other Chronicler of Hogwarts while he was away.

He shook the thoughts off he was in Germany. Being himself. Walking around the crowd. It was very delightful to see all these people going onto there businesses. Sighing slowly as he made his way around the grounds. He wore a fancy very high classed Suit, and he had his wand Under right hand side of his sleeve. Not that he needed a wand. The man was a Famous Russia duelist, and Radically talented in all forms of arts, due to his age. Shaking his head. He saw a female leaning on a wall. He came up to her and also leaned on the wall.

It didn't seem much but he thought she was a witch. I mean who wouldn't right? "War, such lies. The man is telling, He has seen nothing. Witnessed nothing." He shook his head as he spoke towards himself.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Reflections On A Troubled Mind (Vikki and Sergiy) Empty Re: Reflections On A Troubled Mind (Vikki and Sergiy)

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:04 am

Vikki turned her head when she heard someone come up next to her and start to talk to her about what the man was saying, she didn't know if it was actually her that he was talking to, or if he was merely talking to himself about things, however, she decided that she would comment on it.

The man was dressed smartly, and it made her wonder about where he might be from, deciding that she might find out in time, Vikki merely paused for a few seconds, before commenting on what the man had said a few seconds before hand:

"How do you know if he's been in a battle or not? But anyway, it is the way of many of these people here to just come and vent about issues that have effected them, as we are all effected by war, at least in some way."

Vikki was dressed in her tight skinny jeans, and a loose checked tshirt, her curly hair was pulled back in a bobble and she turned to face the man; "What brings you here if not to listen to speeches?"
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:22 am

He looked at her and simply. Ignored her question, or answer. He didn't have to explain to her. He smiled and spoke."These people do the same as beggars. I take no pity in them. And besides isn't this way we come here, to here Beggar beg? It's the same with hearing there false stories. Then again I would not know if there false or not if Because I was not there. But from what they saying, It's false, then again I may be wrong or right." He told her slowly.

He looked at her and smiled before speaking."To get females, maybe a duel, and then tea after the duel." he said slowly.Waiting for some form of a reply.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:20 am

Vikki frowned a little, she did not believe that these people were here to beg, they asked for no money, they just came here to express what they wanted to say, and if they wanted to talk about war, if they wanted to talk about Alice in wonderland, this was the place that they could do it, and people could either listen or they would not.

"Everybody is different in their opinions." Vikki said, in a soft voice, as she thought about what she would do a speech on if she was required to, there were just so many options.

With a shocked expression Vikki tilted her head to one side and rested it on the wall as she looked at the man in front of her, he was certainly very very strange, she had never heard the expression that he used, and she wasn't sure that she understood it;

"How do you intend to get women? Shall you kidnap them?" she asked "Duelling? I do not care for it, but I could accommodate the tea."
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:20 am

He shook his head and spoke."I am stating facts." he said bluntly but in a cocky, manner. He shook his head and sighed. before sighing and speaking."Well Tea sounds nice. Shall we have some tea together." he asked her slowly. Waiting for her to reply.

(Sorry for a small post.)

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:13 am

Vikki was a little bit suspicious of the man in front of her when he did not deny the fact that he might kidnap the women that he was trying to 'get' hopefully he did not try to 'get' her otherwise he would be met with a very large surprise, remembering when she had used it last, Vikki smiled gently.

At the offer of tea, Vikki nodded her head quickly, she was in the mood for tea right this second, and she really did want to see what this man's taste in tea would be, as opposed to her own.

"I would love some tea, earl grey? Lemon tea? Camomile? Milk tea?" she asked, tilting her head to one side "Oolong? Jasmine? Which tea?"
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:21 am

He smiled at her and spoke."Well, Getting women as in to talking to them,." He said bluntly before raising his hand towards his chin and speaking."Green tea or Herbal tea sounds great. Maybe cookie tea, Coke Tea, Grape Soda Tea?" he asked her very slowly. Before sighing, without any minutes to waste. A table was effect less conjured up out of nothing and two chairs, two cups of filled green tea placed on oppressive side of them, and five pots of different pots tea were on the table." Please sit." he said slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:33 am

Vikki nodded her head and her curls bounced a little bit, that made more sense and she could relax again now, she didn;t think that he was going to kidnap her any more, she was going to be able to have a nice cup of tea with the man without having to worry.

Tea always tasted foul with worry.

"I have never heard of those other teas...are they pleasant? The grape one does not sound nice." she asked, pouting a little bit that there were teas that she had not gotten to taste before.

Seeing that he had managed to conjure up a table and chairs, she sat down and smiled lightly, looking at the green tea, and taking a sniff before she smiled and sipped the liquid.

"Thank you."
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:52 am

He smiled at her and spoke. While he went towards the chair and sat down grabbing his own cup of tea and sipping it before putting it down."Well it depends do you like Grape Soda tea? I find it disgusting then again I love tea no matter what kind it is. Tell, me how is the German Muggle Government doing if you follow up by it?" He asked her slowly.

He shook his head and sighed."I wouldn't say if it's not pleasantness because it is pleasant." He said calmly taken another sip of his green tea which he found was yummy. He shook his head and simply spoke."Your welcome." he said calmly before sighing and then speaking.

"Tell me what do you do for a living a Professor, Teacher, Government worker, Shop owner, witch obliviously." He said calmly. Waiting for her to reply.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:06 pm

Vikki hummed lightly and decided that she would very much like to not try the tea because it didn't sound like a typical tea, and she wasn't sure if hot grapes were going to be something that she would enjoy, so she wouldn't waste any.

"I don't think I would like to try any of this tea then, I will just stick to the tea that I know, and hopefully that will not be disgusting like the grape...one." she perused, while sipping her tea.

When he asked about the state of the German government, Vikki wondered just how he thought that she was going to tell him about that, one thing she remembered, never talk about religion and politics in polite conversation.

"I don't think speaking of politics is a good idea, I have been told that it often makes conversations turn disagreeable, and like I said, I am in no mood to duel."

Vikki smiled her usual dreamy smile; "I am the Head of Verstand house and Flying Instructor at the Durmstrang Academy. What about yourself, Mr...?"
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:47 am

He looked at her and smiled, with a flick of his finger more tea came into play. Lemon tea, more green tea, some good herbal tea. He smiled at her and spoke."Of course you don't grape nasty." he said slowly."Here's more teas, some Lemon tea, more green tea, and more good old fashion herbal tea.' He said slowly looking at her as he sipped his tea more.

"Of course not. Duel, you people resort to violent. Jeez people need to calm down on threats." he shook his head before sipping more of his tea. HE sighed and smiled."I'm Mr. Dick Richard Roman Overlord. The Ninja." He said slowly, chucking at his own none funny or funny joke.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:17 pm

Vikki was impressed that this man was able to give her so many teas, even the Doctor only offered her one, but she supposed that was best, she felt as if the table was being bombarded, and she didn't know if that was a good or a bad thing, but she didn't feel like she was going to like it very much if there were more things put there still.

"I believe I am still working on my cup of green tea, but perhaps I will try some lemon tea after I have finished. What is your favourite tea?" she asked, tilting her head to one side with a curious expression on her face.

Raising her eyebrow, Vikki set her cup down on a saucer and asked; "You people?"

Further being unimpressed with his introduction, she decided that even though she was the obviously younger one out of the two, she was going to have to be the adult in the situation, and she would introduce herself first since the man seemed to be having difficulty;

"Pleasure. I'm Viktoria Steinburg."
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue May 01, 2012 3:50 am

He looked at her and sighed. Shaking his head as he did this he would then slowly speak."Your welcome. Tea is good for you." he said calmly towards her. Before sighing looking away and speaking."I prefer Vodka, as a drink rather then tea." He said calmly. Sighing again he looked up. He smiled at her and spoke."Yes you people. You resort to fighting rather then peace." He said calmly towards her.

His eyes widen as he looked up at her shaking his head he could not believe she wanted more of his tea. Maybe he made his tea very good. I mean he was a great cook. Who would have thought he was a great tea maker. Shaking his head at the thought of that.

He shook his head and spoke."Sure you may have Lemon tea, you should also Try herbal it's very good for you." He said smiling, as he finished his green tea and took another cup to sip from. Looking at her slowly.

"The Pleasure is all mine Ms Steinburg, or should I call you Vik, or Viktoria?" he asked her slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Wed May 02, 2012 12:07 am

Vikki listened when the man said that he preffered vodka to tea and she couldn't help but make a face at that, she hated all sorts of alcohol, after all it burnt your throat when you drank it and it often made you sick if you drank too much or the wrong type, or at the wrong time of day.

Tea however you could have any type, any time and it would be highly enjoyable as long as the person brewing it knew to put hot water in with the tea bag.

"I don't much care for alcohol, it makes me sick, so I tend to stick to tea, it's a lot safer, and it doesn't make your head hurt when you decide to have a second cup."

Raising her eyebrow Vikki traced the pattern on her cup; "And who was the one out of us that was asking for the duel not moments ago? And who was the one who refused?" she asked, with an eyebrow raised.

Hearing him ask when he should call her, Vikki shook her head to both suggestions; "You may call me Vikki, if I might call you Ninja."
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed May 02, 2012 3:48 am

He looked at her and sighed. Before speaking." Vodka good, it's bloody great. It's the best. stuff ever." He said slowly. Before shaking his head and sighing looking at her very carefully for speaking."Vodka's the best, it's the number one, it's epic." he said slowly shaking his head before speaking."I wanted to spar, yet you refused." he said slowly. Waiting for a reply before he started speaking." Yes, you may call me, Ninja. Miss Vikk." he said slowly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Wed May 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Vikki thought that the man in front of her was very ego centric, and she didn't know if this was a good or a bad thing, after all it did make him a little more confident and he seemed to be able to talk to her without insulting her intelligence, for the most part.

"It is in your opinion of course." she nodded her head, picked up her tea and sipped from it again "And it is of my opinion to disagree with you entirely." Vikki added with a small smile.

Nodding her head, Vikki then waved her hand languidly across the table; "So you asked me for a duel, and to engage in violence, I was happily listening to that man talking before you came up to me."

Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu May 03, 2012 3:44 am

He looked at her and sipped on his lovely Tea. Sighing slowly as he looked upwards. Before shaking his head and speaking."I offered a duel because I was bored. So yeah. But you refused so yeah." He said slowly sipping his tea.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Fri May 04, 2012 6:55 pm

Sighing lightly Vikki thought that this man's conversational skills needed work, and this was coming from herself, normally she wad the one that most people found hard to converse with.

This thought sparking off a question in her mind, she sipped at her tea, and asked with a most thoughtful expression on her face; "Do you think they should make Converse for owls? Would they wear them?"
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat May 05, 2012 3:50 am

He smiled and drunk his tea, he loved tea don't get him wrong. However he preferred coffee over tea. He looked at her and sighed before he looked at the dark sky and spoke."No, not really. And now I wouldn't wear them." he said calmly.

Sergiy Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Tue May 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Vikki giggled to herself a little and she thought that perhaps the man in front of her had not heard her, it was not going to be very useful when it came to teaching if he didn't listen to other people properly.

"I did not say if people would wear them, I said if owls should wear them, unless you are an owl in disguise?" she asked, with an arched eyebrow as she sipped the last remains of tea from her cup.

Noting the time was getting late, Vikki hummed to herself, the Doctor might be getting worried about her.
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down