Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Poisoned Mind (Luc and Aquila)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Poisoned Mind (Luc and Aquila) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Poisoned Mind (Luc and Aquila)

Post by Lucian Ciero Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:51 am

Lucian shrugged his shoulders, he didn't really mind if they talked about it or not, he had thought that Aquila would more than likely dislike the idea, and he would be a little worried if she did, but then again, it was something he wasn't going to change his mind over, so they needed to both accept that and move on.

"Alright then, let's talk about something else, it's getting quite late you know don't you have to be back at your mothers or something? Staying out so long with a boy...tut tut." he grinned cheeklily, winking at the end of his statement.

With that same grin appearing on his lips, Lucian's eyes darkened a little at Aquila's question;

"Well, now I have all of the power that Raziel had at her finger tips, plus my own however limited that is, and, I have friends in high circles who will help me if I get into too much trouble. No biggie." he shrugged, as if it was the simplest thing in the world.

When Aquila said her life was boring, Lucian smiled lightly, it would seem that his life was the rather more exciting one at the moment, but that wasn't going to be that way forever.

"How are you finding Durmstrang?" he asked with a smile "Nervous for the end of year exams this year?"
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

A Poisoned Mind (Luc and Aquila) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Poisoned Mind (Luc and Aquila)

Post by Aquila Wilson Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Aquila was reluctant to accept the idea that her boyfriend was a murderer, but she could deal with it because she cared deeply about him. Loved him, really, something she'd never realised she could actually feel. She'd loved her mother a long time ago before she'd found out about the cancer and she'd roughly pushed everyone away.

Aquila grinned up at Lucian, giving him a wink in response and shrugging her shoulders lightly. "I never told my mother i'd be coming home tonight, she knows i'm not really in the mood to listen to her lately." Aquila had always been rebellious, and she was willing to deal with an angry mother.

Aquila cocked an eyebrow at the mention of so much power and she grinned back at him.

"That's a lot of power." She said in surprise, not really expecting that. "Well then, you're a very powerful demon and I should bow at your feet oh mighty and powerful," she teased lightly. "You say that as if we're discussing the weather." She said with raised eyebrows.

Aquila bit down on her lip and shook her head in response to his question. She wasn't nervous at all, but she was sure the nerves would settle in soon.

"Durmstrang? Boring, I don't see you much when we're at school," she pouted. "Pfft, no, i'm to fabulous to be nervous," she grinned at him. "You?"
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:05 am

Lucian could see that his resolve to kill those responsible for Raziel's death had stalled any attempts for her to try and talk him out of it. Apparently she cared about him enough to know that if she pushed this then it would result in an argument that neither of them wanted, about what was more important to him. Vengence, or Aquila.

He laughed a little bit and returned the wink, "Oh you rebel you! People will talk though, about you and your rebellious ways!"

He snorted a little bit when she joked about bowing down to him because of his power. Raziel had never been 'one of those' demons and he wasn't going to be either,

"As my sister used to say, 'It's not a lot of power; it's just enough'. The power I have is enough to make me strong but without being a clutch for me." He told her before smirking a little bit, "When you get used to seeing beings throwing around huge amounts of power for fun you kind of get dulled to seeing it."

He chuckled a little bit,

"Of course, too fabulous to be nervous..." he agreed with a small smirk, "Me? Girl you should know I don't get nervous! I just get pumped up."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:38 pm

Aquila didn't want to force her ideals on Lucian, he'd lived in a different time and grew up in a completely different world to the one that Aquila knew now, so of course his ideals were most likely accepted when he was growing up. Death as the repayment for murder. Aquila frowned as she considered it and realised that though she was against murder, despite the reasons behind it, he had a point. They'd taken Raziel's life, why shouldn't they pay with their own? Though maybe a life sentence behind bars would be more reasonable, but Lucian didn't seem like he wanted to change his mind.

Aquila grinned at Lucian and stifled a laugh and winked back at him. "Ah yes, me and my rebellious ways, oh the gossip."

Aquila had no intention of actually bowing down to Lucian, because if he even considered himself to be so high and mighty that she needed to bow to him she'd slowly back away and just walk out the door.

"Well good, i'm glad your power hasn't gone to your head cause i'm pretty sure if you ask me to bow down to you i'm gonna laugh at you. I still think it's cool though, even if i'm not accustomed to some of the things like eh hem, jumping, but yeah." She grinned at him.

Aquila giggled at Lucian, brushing her hair out of her face.

"Oh yes, of course I knew that, we're both just too wonderful to ever get nervous or anything like that." She poked her tongue out at him.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:57 am

Lucian could tell that there was at least a chance that he would be able to persaude Aquila that killing those who had killed Raziel would be best. He smirked a little bit,

"Oh yes but the rebellious ones are the best." he told her with a sly wink, "Being with a rebel I would know... And you just happen to be that rebel so I know you are."

Lucian knew that the offer to bow down to him had not been a sincere one and that was good since he'd turned it down. However it might have been a different story if she'd offered him something else... he had to stop a small amount of perverted giggles. He had an image to maintain! He smirked slightly instead,

"Yes well unless my head becomes the size of a small moon I'm not about to ask you to bow to me in any capacity." he assured her before giving her another sly wink, "Better positions for you to be in for me... who said that? Wow I must have fed recently."

He smirked to let her know that it had been a joke before he laughed a little bit,

"Well there's that and the fact that I've actually done..." he faked a shudder, "Studyin!"
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:05 am

Aquila wasn't going to argue with Lucian over something he felt so strongly about and if she thought about it, she could see it from his point of view... Sort of.

Aquila smirked back at him, holding back a laugh. "You're pretty rebellious yourself mister, after all, I learned from the best," she winked at him.

If Lucian had asked her to bow down to him in al seriousness she probably would've backed away slowly. She wasn't a feminist or anything, but that image was kind of degrading. Though, other images - her cheeks flushed pink as hers and Lucian's thoughts took similar paths and she bit her lip in an attempt to try and calm herself down.

"I wouldn't bow down to you regardless, but it's comforting to know your head isn't the size of the moon just yet," she winked back at him, before her eyes widened and she ducked her head slightly as her cheeks burned close to red. She licked her lips and forced out a shaky laugh. "Very funny."

She cocked a brow at his smirk and laughed softly.

"Eww! How boring, poor Luci," she pouted at him and reached out to pat him softly on the arm.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:00 pm

Lucian hummed a little bit and stroked his imaginary beard, indeed she had learnt from the best, he was one of the most rebellious people at Durmstrang he thought, the others were too much of goody two shoes to be able to do the things that he did;

"Well that might be right, I'm becoming a bit of a bad influence on you, who would have known that would happen?" he grinned of course he was joking, he had known it would probably happen because at the end of the day he was a demon.

Grinning predatorialy for a few seconds when he saw how red Aquila's cheeks had gotten at the thought of what positions she could get up to with him, after all, they were in their last year of Durmstrang. they would be parting ways soon enough and wouldnt see each other as much.

"Ah so you have been thinking about them?" he asked with a devilish grin "Well, that's good, because so have I." Lucian whispered slinking a little bit closer.

Smirking he ran a finger across the eyebrow that Aquila had cocked upwards, and he let his smirk take a more seductive tone;

"Awwww now don't ruin the mood by insulting me."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:08 am

It was common knowledge to mostly all that attended Durmstrang - Lucian was the bad ass rebel of the school. All the girls giggled over him as he walked by, and the boys thought he was either a legend or a player - despite the fact that he'd been dating Aquila since third year. Every time she heard one of the girls gossiping about her boyfriend, she was always on edge.

I mean, they knew he was taken, why did they have to act like he was available? She shook her head and pushed the thoughts away, not wanting to get irritable when her and Lucian were having a good moment. She rolled her eyes at him, they both knew it would happen, he was a demon after all. "Never would've seen it coming," she grinned up at him.

The grin on Lucian's face which was obviously in response to her blush sent a shiver up her spine. It was almost predatory, and she wasn't sure why she found that so appealing, considering she wasn't the submissive type. Though she wouldn't know, she'd never had any sexual encounters before. Though they were in their last year now, and her hormones were constantly on a rampage, so how could she not be affected by him?

He was incredibly attractive. Especially when he looked at her like that. And - oh Merlin, she was finding it hard to breathe as her eyes slid to his lips, curved upwards in a devil's grin. "Maybe a little bit." She breathed, not sure if she could trust her voice to be steady if she spoke much louder than she did.

Aquila's eyebrow lowered under his touch and she was more affected by it than she ever had been before. Circe, all he was doing was touching her skin lightly - why did it feel like she was on fire?

"Alright, i'll keep my insults for another time." Her tone was still soft, and she found it hard to smile evenly.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3