Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Poisoned Mind (Luc and Aquila)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Poisoned Mind (Luc and Aquila) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Poisoned Mind (Luc and Aquila)

Post by Aquila Wilson Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Aquila stopped walking and turned her head slightly to regard Lucian with curiosity. She realised he hadn't actually flirted with her ever before their kiss, her almost death, whatever. Memories of that night sent a shiver up her spine and a light smile played on her lips.

"Alright, give me what you've got hotshot," she crossed her eyebrows and looked at him with a challenge clear in her eyes. She followed his gaze down the end of the street and then snapped it back to him when she saw nothing but creep's. "Not nearly as much as when you fell on planet rejection. Next." She waved her hand for him to continue.

This would be child's play if his pick-up lines were that crappy, she thought to herself with a grin before gasping as he leant close, his breath fanning over her neck and making her shiver.

"Hmm, maybe I don't want to protect myself from you." She grinned back, though her voice wavered slightly at his husky tone. "Really? You'd be okay with that?" She asked in an un-sure tone.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

A Poisoned Mind (Luc and Aquila) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Poisoned Mind (Luc and Aquila)

Post by Lucian Ciero Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:24 pm

Lucian realised that he had been a little bit...neglective of Aquila in terms of actually flirting with her, and he realised this was a poor poor relationship where an incubus was concerned, and he was going to have to do his best to rectify that mistake on his part, starting now. No more jokey pick up lines, here's where the real ones would begin.

"Next you say? I guess honesty is always the best policy when it comes to pick up lines...so" he muttered in a soft yet deep voice "You're beautiful Aquila Wilson, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, my heart aches whenever I think about your stunning eyes, your soft hair, so, will you help kiss my pain away?"

He asked, his eyes locked onto her own, as he nuzzled his nose against Aquila's neck, gently placing a small kiss on her skin, before drawing away with an earnest expression set on his features, as he eagerly awaited her answer.

"Of course I would be okay with that, I would love for you to visit my home, I have never had a visitor." he smiled gently.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:03 am

Aquila honestly didn't expect Lucian to come up with any decent pick-up lines, not that it really bothered her. They often joked around like this, hardly ever being overly serious because they both had very serious, dark lives outside of one another. She often thought of Lucian as a light, leading her through the darkness. She felt a soft smile play on her lips as she thought about it.

What Lucian said next stunned Aquila to the point that she was speechless for a few moments. She waited for that playful smirk to cross his face to show he was messing with her and then say some cheesy line to make her laugh at him. She opened her mouth as if to respond, but no words would come to her so she shut it. She felt his lips gently press against her neck and she sighed.

"Lucian Ciero you devil," she whispered, shaking her head. "You've been hiding THAT from me all this time?" She asked incredulously, before she stepped forwards and looped her arms around his neck, pulling his head down so she could passionately attach her lips to his own. "Okay, so your pick-up lines aren't that bad," she murmured against his lips.

Aquila felt herself grinning. "I feel so special, being allowed to see where you live." She looked surprised. "Really? Not one?" She definitely felt special now.

Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:47 am

Lucian smirked a little bit and he drew away from Aquila with his hands held in the air, he had just held back because he wasn't sure if she was ready for him to come on that strong to her, but it seemed as if she wasn't too adverse to the idea, given her reaction both conciously and sub conciously.

Blinking a little bit, surprised but none the less happy, when Aquila looped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately, gently Lucian pushed her against the nearest wall and began to kiss her back, running his hands through her hair. Breaking away he smirked.

"Well I just had to be sure that you were ready before I started with the heavy stuff but, I would say that you were." he grinned "Maybe I can do things like that more often, but come on, we can't just hang around in an alleyway kissing."

Wrapping his hand around Aquila's he smirked gently and nodded his head, his black hair falling across his face as he did so; "Of course you're the first person to see my house. Why would I want anyone else there? It was Raziel's...now it's mine."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:13 am

Aquila was surprised that something non-cheesy, something genuine (okay, maybe a LITTLE cheesy), something that wasn't just a casual joke came out of his mouth when it came to flirting and pick-up lines. She honestly had begun to question if he was even capable of serious flirting.

Now though, she felt stupid for ever doubting him. Aquila hadn't been complimented many times in her life, which was probably why it resulted in such a strong reaction from her. She felt a little light-headed, though that could be because Lucian was an excellent kisser.

She couldn't help the noise of disappointment that escaped her lips when he pulled away from her. Though she soon remembered they were in a less than suitable place to be snogging and laughed at his comment. "As much as I like kissing you, I must agree this isn't the place." She grinned.

Aquila sighed in a dramatic way and batted her eyelashes at Lucian. "You're just making me feel like the most wonderful girl in the world today~" She said in a sing-song voice.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:55 am

Lucian smirked gently when he heard the small noise of dissappointment, and even such a little reaction seriously boosted his energy, since he had been living off such little intakes, and he grinned, picking Aquila up bridal style and wandering down the street with her in his arms.

"Glad to see we agree about something, now, is there anywhere else you would like to go, or shall I jump us back to my place?" he asked, a boyish twinkle in his eye, how he had missed some of his demonic powers, jumping especially.

Hearing her say that he made her feel like the most wonderful girl in the world today, Lucian smiled softly and kissed her forehead, before exclaiming in a gentle tone;

"Only today? Well I must be slacking in my affections." he smiled "I will make sure to rectify that from now on."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:44 pm

Damnit Aquila control yourself. Firstly, you are in PUBLIC, secondly, this is certainly NOT the place to be making out, and thirdly, LOOK AT THAT SMIRK YOU JUST CAUSED! She screamed at herself mentally. With a roll of her eyes at his smirk, Aquila lightly shoved him away from her body and tightened her ponytail again.

And then, he scooped her up bridal style and she couldn't help but squeak in surprise. "Lucian put me DOWN!" She snapped, wriggling around in his arms. She was not a damsel in distress, nor were they a newly wed couple, and therefore there was no need to carry her like that.

With a huff, Aquila gave up and decided to take advantage of not having to walk. She rested her head on his shoulder. "I don't really care." She shrugged her shoulders lightly.

"Only a little bit, you're to busy being a sarcastic idiot most of the time, but that's okay. I love you regardless." She bit her lip at her own confession of love and stared at him to see his reaction.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:57 am

Lucian couldn't help but laugh loudly when Aquila demanded to be put down, true he was getting some odd looks off people but he didn't really care, this whole situation was a little funny to him and he really didn't mind having some old people whispering about his intentions behind his back.

"Well I can put you down but it's hard to jump when you're standing up, you could fall off halfway there." he smirked, before tightening his grip on Aquila so that very same thing didn't happen "Hold onto your hat then." he grinned.

With that, he bended his knees, pushed off from the ground and shot up into the air, the rush of the wind against both of them was exhilerating for Lucian, but he was unsure of how Aquila would react, so as he guided them with his magic to his apartment, he gave her a gentle smile.

Bending his knees as he landed, Lucian grinned wildly;

"Oh I've missed doing that. Are you alright? I know it can make humans feel a little sick. But just for the reference, I love you too regardless of how many sarcastic comments you make about my manliness."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:06 pm

Aquila knew it was no use protesting against Lucian, he wouldn't listen to her no matter how much she insisted that he put her down. She glared at the people who looked at them funny because she felt that they ought to just mind their own business, really. She then turned her glare into a frown and stared at Lucian.

"You're impossible, you know that don't you?" She said in a huffy tone. "Fine, keep carrying me like this then, at least I don't have to walk," she nestled her head against his shoulder, preparing for something weird to happen. She had no idea what the hell jumping was, but she was about to find out.

She didn't realise that when he said 'jump' he meant it. He literally jumped off the ground and flew through the air, causing Aquila's arms which had been lazily rested over her stomach to wrap around his neck in a death grip as she buried her face in his shoulder. A wave of nausea crashed over her as they landed and she couldn't lift her head as he spoke.

"A little warning as to what jumping is would be nice next time," she said, slowly lifting her head and glaring at him. "Oh you don't say, normal people cannot jump that high, nor that far," she stated, a little irritable because she hated feeling sick. She did that all the time. Un-steadily, she pushed against him to let him know she wanted to be put down - though that wasn't exactly the best idea considering she wanted to puke.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:40 am

Lucian's happiness was quickly punctured by Aquila's glare, and he almost wanted to just zip his lips and never talk again, he probably should have warned her, but he was just being himself, she was never in any danger with him and she should know that. But obviously it wasn't something that factored when his demon abilities entered the equation.

"Well I thought it was pretty self explanatory." he said simply, remembering what Aquila said a few weeks ago, she wanted to see him not being sarcastic, being 'manly' and so, that was exactly what she would get.

"If you're ready I shall show you inside." Lucian stated, placing Aquila down on her feet, waiting for her to steady herself, and he wandered up the steps to the entrance to his home, a rather posh, Victorian townhouse made of white marble stone.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Aquila's own features slipped into a frown as Lucian suddenly didn't look as happy. She hadn't meant to be so grumpy, she just didn't like feeling sick and had let it make her a little short with him. She shook her head and kissed his cheek softly in an attempt to bring his cheerfulness back.

"Hey, don't get all sad on me." She pouted lightly at him. She wasn't used to his lack of sarcasm, but it was a nice change. "It is pretty self-explanatory," she grinned warily at him.

Aquila swayed slightly and rubbed at her head, waiting a moment before the world stopped swaying. She followed after him, staring in aw at his lovely home. It was so... magnificent. She looked over at him, a huge grin on her face. "It's beautiful, Lucian." She said in awe.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Lucian wandered inside his home and waited for Aquila to come inside, once she was in he shut the door after her, took off his jacket and threw it over the banister, which was his home for putting clothes that he didn't want to wear any more. So there were a varied amount of coats and jackets flung there.

"I'm not sad." he stated simply and wandered into the kitchen "Do you want something to drink? Maybe some water if you're still feeling ill or some tablets? I think I have some lying around."

With a small nod at the house he had to agree it was beautiful, but it wasn't his doing, his sister had bought and modelled the house, he just inherited it when she died. Lucian opened the fridge and took out a chilled coffee, sipping it lightly he leant against the counter top.

"Well I didn't do anything, it's all Raziel's work, but I like to keep it clean, it's part of her memory after all."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:35 pm

Aquila's eyes followed his jacket to the banister and she cocked an eyebrow at the range of different outerwear that was draped over it, but decided not to comment. Everybody had their little quirks, draping jackets and such over the banister must've been Lucian's.

She followed after him, deciding not to comment in fear she'd only upset him further. "I'm fine, thank you," she responded softly, stepping towards him and eyeing him carefully.

At the mention of Raziel, she felt her features fall slightly and she looked down, wanting to hold his hand and squeeze it lightly because that's what her mother always did when she was sad, but she wasn't sure if Lucian would like the comfort. He wasn't the kind of person who came across as one to accept sympathy.

"Your sister was a wonderful designer, then," she replied, her tone soft and gentle. Geese, she didn't know how to act in a situation like this. Was she supposed to hug him, or pretend his sister hadn't died and not bring up old feelings? She bit her lip.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:47 am

Lucian sighed a little, it seemed as if it was going to be more than a little uncomfortable between the two of them after their little argument, although they had only really had two sessions like this, he sure as hell didn't want them repeating themselves, he didnt really know what to think...

Still sipping at his coffee, he let his eyes wander around the room, before coming to rest on Aquila again, boy she was beautiful, but, then again, she seemed to be angry with him for jumping without her consent, which was true he supposed.

"Yes, yes she was." he whispered softly, letting his eyes flick to the magical photo of the two of them pinned to the fridge door with a magnet, it was one of the best photos they had together and he liked seeing it there every day.

"Well this is horribly awkward." Lucian sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose together.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:48 pm

Aquila chewed on her lip, looking at him for a moment before she tore her gaze away, un-sure of what to do in this situation. Her and Lucian had never really fought that much before, so it was always awkward afterwards. Generally, the arguments were caused by her... Because... Well, it was the reason no one really liked her.

She was a bitch.

Shaking her head, she stared at the floor as if it was the most fascinating thing on the earth. Which, it was in that moment because she wished it would just eat her up. She was curious to see if it actually would, but to her disappointment, it didn't.

Not being a generally shy or quiet person, she decided to be the bold one. A slight grin appeared on her face at his words, though her brows furrowed in concern as he pinched the bridge of his nose. She moved over to him, hesitant at first before she decided to hell with being cautious. She didn't do cautious.

She stopped in front of him and reached up, prying his hand away from his nose and squeezing it lightly. "Sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you, jumping is rather self-explanatory. I just didn't really think you would literally jump and I don't like feeling sick, it's such a common part of my daily lifestyle that it makes me grumpy when I feel worse for reasons that I can control." Aquila explained gently.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:50 pm

Lucian could tell that Aquila was too beating herself up about what had happened between them before and he thought that maybe it would be the best thing for them to talk about what had happened and air their feelings instead of bottling them up inside, however much Lucian was inexperienced with touchy feely things.

When he moved his hand from his nose and squeezed it Lucian drew his eyes to her own, making sure that he looked at her while she spoke. Of course he understood what she meant but these recent arguments had made him more than a little cautious about their relationship.

"I understand." he answered, when he was upset, he drew into himself to stop himself being hurt any more, Aquila had never really made him do that, apart from recently "I feel as if my true nature might be a problem for us in the future, Aquila, this is just one example of it hurting you...when it was only supposed to be a moment of fun."

He kept his hand in with her own, but didn't squeeze hers in return, he needed to know that Aquila didn't feel too apprehensive about him, about his nature, he was going to stay the way he was regardless, there was very little he could do to make that otherwise, but, he still needed to knwo how she truly felt about what he was, and not what he wanted to hear.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:00 am

Aquila let out a hiss of a breath as he tried to make out like he was partly to blame when it wasn't his fault he was a demon. She honestly didn't have a problem with that, right? She furrowed her brow and shook her head, squeezing his hand tightly again. She didn't want him to feel like she was angry at him, she was more startled by jumping.

"Just stop, please? I'm not good at this, so don't you interrupt or I won't talk to you for a month," she warned, all seriousness in her tone. "It didn't hurt, Lucian. It just shocked me, I did not expect you to literally jump here. But don't you dare think that I have a problem with what you are. It surprised me a little bit, but I don't care because I love you regardless." She informed him.

She decided to continue on her bold path and she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly to her. "But this isn't what I wanted to talk about. You lost your sister, and I know you probably don't want to talk about it but i'm here for you if you need to." She mumbled. She was way out of comfort zone here, this wasn't the defensive, sarcastic Aquila that everyone else knew but rather a soft, caring girl.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:29 pm

Lucian raised his eyebrow when Aquila said if he didnt be quiet she wouldn't speak to him for a month, she seemed serious, but then again he wanted to be able to talk if he felt he needed to, so he wasnt quite sure how he felt about that. With a small amount of confusion evident in his face, he stayed quiet while Aquila spoke.

Not really sure when he was going to be allowed to speak, Lucian merely wrapped his arms around Aquila when she did the same to him, she really didn't seem to have a problem with the more...fun aspects of him, but Lucian was a killer, he had killed before and was planning to do so again, as soon as the time was right.

When the mention of his sister appeared, Lucian frowned and immediately didn't want to speak about her, but he realised that he needed to speak to someone about it, and who better than Aquila?

"You're right, I don't want to talk about it. But I should do." he gritted his teeth before continuing "If only I had been there with her...I could have helped and now she's gone...gone back there where I can't help her."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:59 am

Aquila was glad that Lucian shut up whilst she was talking, because she was serious about not talking to him. She needed him to understand that she had absolutely no problem with what he was, she just wasn't exactly used to it - and there were parts of his past that she didn't care for, but she loved him and that was all that should matter.

Aquila smiled warily at him as he wrapped his arms around her in turn and she let her words sink in, watching his face carefully to see what his reaction would be to her words. He didn't seem to feel like commenting on them, so she dropped her head slightly at gazed instead at his chin.

Aquila pursed her lips as he began with that he indeed did not wish to talk about it, but she relaxed her facial features as he continued on from that path to talk about it. He needed to vent, people always needed to vent.

"Lucian..." She trailed off, looking up at him in surprise. How could he blame himself at all? This was not even remotely his fault! "You can't've been expected to save her, Lucian, no one would blame you for this. She was an adult and she was capable of taking care of herself, you had a life to lead too." She informed him softly.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:54 pm

Lucian screwed his eyes shut, he didn't want to hear how it wasn't his fault, because it was, he could have come to help her, he could have at least avenged her death, but he couldn't even do that, he wasn't even strong enough to do that! That frustrated him above all else, he had the power, so why couldn' the bring himself to do it? Did it have something to do with Aquila?

"I knew something was wrong okay?" he stated, anger tinting his voice, anger at himself and his own failure to act "My tattoo heated up, I knew she was having problems, she was upset, or angry at something and I just assumed..."

Biting his lip he rested his chin on top of Aquila's head, he didn't want to see her eyes, they would surely make his mood all the more upset, all the more close to tears than he was already, Lucian never cried, he got angry, he hadn't cried when Raziel had died, hed just wanted to kill.

"I just assumed that...that it was something she could handle on her own, but it wasn't, and I left her alone when she needed me." he admitted, closing his eyes and trying not to let his sadness crack his voice "I miss her Aquila, we lived in seperate countries, but we were always linked...and now, now she's just...gone."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:37 pm

Aquila didn't want Lucian to blame himself. Because it wasn't his fault, even if he went on about feeling the burning of his scar, he still could not be blamed. It was an un-fortunate accident and it could hardly be considered his fault at all. She shook her head and could feel her heart ache painfully at the thought of Lucian's suffering.

"Lucian, you know that beating yourself up about it won't help. If anything, it's the murderers fault, it could only be your fault if you were the one killing her yourself," Aquila pointed out. A thought struck her and she felt sick to the core just considering the idea. She looked down at bit down on her lip, fighting back the urge to be sick.

"What if you had gone, Lucian?" She whispered. "What if you'd gone and been murdered too? Raziel wouldn't've wanted that would she, nobody blames you for this. If Raziel could she would tell you the same thing that I am, please don't blame yourself." She murmured.

Aquila rested her head against his chest and listened to him intently, feeling empathetic towards him. It was so strange, caring so much. "It's okay, Lucian, really. I know it's painful and I doubt you'll get over it easily, but i'm always going to be here for you," until you die in about 10 years, wow great comfort Aquila, the sarcastic, rude part of her mind chimed in and she bit her lip.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:28 am

Lucian's eyes glowed a little with hate when his thoughts turned to the murderers, they had the cheek to tell him that they didn't do this when their fingerprints were all over it, no justice was going to be done to them through the courts, they were too high up for that, so Lucian would need to get justice of his own sort.

"I'm going to kill them, Aquila." he stated calmly "I am going to kill the people who murdered my sister, there's no other way to bring them to justice, except by my own hand."

The comforting arguments that Aquila was making made sense to Lucian, but he did not want to be able to accept them, that would mean he would move on from his sister, and he never wanted to move on from her memories, if he even had the choice to, being so close as they were.

"Then I would be dead, or Raziel and I would be alive, but we might never know what would have happened if I was there for certain." he stated quietly, his eyes staring at the wall directly ahead.

Nodding his head, Lucian sighed deeply, he knew Aquila would be here for him when he needed her, but she was human, what would happen after that?

"Thank you."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:59 am

Aquila looked up at Lucian and squashed an urge to step back away from him with the burning hate, the murderous look in his eyes. She swallowed and summoned unknown courage and continued to stare up at him with a compassionate gaze. She didn't like the look on his face at all, like he was plotting his revenge in the worst possible way, which was confirmed by his words.

Aquila didn't approve of his choice to murder, and though she understood why it seemed to him to be the best option, she wanted to discourage that path of life. "Lucian," she said softly, lifted her hand and tilting his face down to stare into her eyes. "Revenge is turning into the exact thing you hate. If you murder them, how does that make you any better than they are?"

Aquila bit her lip, concerned for his mental well-being. She knew he'd killed in the past, but now she was in a situation where she could attempt to persuade him not to do the same thing, it seemed more real. She took a deep breath.

"But you might be dead, Lucian," her voice cracked. "Raziel wouldn't've wanted that, I could see from the short time that I knew her she loved you dearly and the last thing she'd want is you to die for her."

She nodded her head, glad to offer comfort even if she herself was way out of her comfort zone. It was nice for once, not joking with Lucian and just being real with him.

"You're welcome."
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:40 am

Lucian felt himself, for once, becoming more of his demonic self, although technically he was connected with the more carnal desires of demons, he still had the urges that others did, to kill, those dark thoughts that he didn't act on often, but always had had in the corners of his mind whenever things started to hit the fan.

"It doesn't." he grinned darkly "But I don't really care about that right now. What I care about, is doing what I feel to be right, what it is in my nature to do."

Blinking a little bit, his grin slipped into a smaller smile and he merely looked around the room of his house, Raziel had not too long ago been zooming around here trying to make him something that wasn't instant noodles.

"Yes...but I wont die." he stated simply "I won't allow myself to, besides, they're only human, it's not like they're anything terribly special in terms of skill."

Smiling a little bit more genuinely now, Lucian relaxed slightly and shrugged his shoulders; "What about you, feel like caring and sharing today Aquila?"
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:43 am

Aquila couldn't help but want to step away from him, and she took the tiniest half-hearted step back. The look in his eyes chilled her to the very core and she didn't like his plotting at all. She shivered slightly and bit down on her lip, averting her eyes from his because they were scaring the shit out of her.

"You're not going to change your mind on this topic, I understand, but can we not talk about it? I don't like the thought of you murdering someone." She said softly, looking down at her feet.

Aquila tilted her head slightly at Lucian and gnawed on her lap in confusion. Then how on earth had they managed to get Raziel if they were such un-talented humans?

"Lucian," she sighed. "If they managed to... murder... your sister, how do you think that you can defeat them?" She asked softly. There must be something she was missing out on.

Aquila was glad to see him smile and she smiled back. For once, she didn't feel playful or teasing, she just felt comfortable with being a normal person around Lucian. "My life's kind of boring in comparison," she smiled softly.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next