Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worst day (OPEN)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Worst day (OPEN) Empty Worst day (OPEN)

Post by Sam Hawthorn Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:31 pm

Sam walked around Diagon Alley, her 'Parents' finally told her the truth of their fighting, Sam was the cause of the fights. Sam couldn't believe they got rid o her because she was a witch Sam bit her lip to try to keep from screaming she clentched her jaw and started walking.

She saw an ice cream shop and quickly walked toward there she sat down and she put her now carmel hair behind her ear she couldn't believe how cold they were getting rid of her just because Sam was a witch she sighed and crossed her arms and bit her lip she closed her eye's and leaned back in her chair.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Worst day (OPEN) Empty Re: Worst day (OPEN)

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Charlotte was beginning to wonder what she was going to do in the holidays when her father was going on his missions, she felt a constant ball of worry churning in her stomach and she wondered if he was going to be alright constantly, she wanted him to be fine, she wanted him to be home with her.

Biting her lip she walked as if on instinct to the ice cream store and ordered a cherry flavour ice cream, sitting down at an empty booth, before noticing that there was a girl, a Hogwarts student that seemed to be on her own too, and she looked a little upset, so, sucking on her lip piercing, Charlotte walked over to her and smiled.

"Hey there, are you alright?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:32 am

Sam looked up and shook her head " Not really" she said looking at the ground she glanced up at the girl, Sam had seen her around the school Sam bit her lip she wanted to yell at her ' Parents' and tell them not to judge her but it wouldn't do her any good, it would just make things worse.

" Here alone?" Sam asked not unkindly Sam was here alone but she really didn't know a lot of kids getting school stuff early and alone she sighed and looked at the girl.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:47 am

Charlotte sucked even harder at her lip peircing and hoped that maybe she could help the girl in front of her and make her feel a little better, even if it was only a little bit, it wasn't very Slytherin of her, but Charlotte always wanted to know that people were happy, and wanted to help them to be so if they weren't.

"OH dear, what's wrong? I mean...you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, I understand." she smiled gently.

With a small nod, Charlotte began to eat her ice cream, her thoughts drifting back to her father for a moment before focusing on the girl in front of her and hoping that there would be something she could do to help her.

"Yes I am, just for today I think."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:15 am

Sam sighed " My adoptive parents got rid of my because I'm a witch" Sam said hugging her knees she smiled at the girl and than she noticed all the families that Made Sam miss her family, Sam Sighed.

" I'm Sam" Sam said smiling at the girl Sam wondered if all muggles were like her pompous self centered cold hearted adoptive parents than she didn't want to be with muggles Sam sighed.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:47 pm

Charlotte's mouth went into a shocked 'O' as she heard what the problem was with the girl in front of her, that was just terrible! She didn't think that things like that still went on, because of the war she thought that everyone would club together and stay united...

"Oh no, that's horrible...it must be so hard for you, after all, it's not like we can pick and choose if we are magical or not, it just happens out of our control."

Smiling slightly Charlotte nodded; "It's nice to meet you, I'm Charlotte Smith. Do you attend Hogwarts? I think I may have seen you around."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:11 am

Sam nodded she smiled at the girl and nodded " It's nice to meet you Charlotte, I do go to Hogwarts I've seen you around" Sam said remembering seeing her around she sighed.

" That's what I told them but, well let's just say they think it's a disease that can be cured" Sam said feeling the hatred for her ' Parents' grow much larger she sighed and stood up " I'll be right back" she told Charlotte and she walked inside the ice cream shop she ordered chocolate ice cream she walked back to her table and sat down she smiled at Charlotte " Sorry, I eat when I get mad sometimes" Sam said as she took a bite of her ice cream.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:03 pm

Charlotte smiled happily when Sam told her that she remembered her, after all it wasn't hard what with the way she looked, although it was nice that she was remembered anyway, it was something that made her feel very special, even if the person didn't mean it like that.

"You're a second year now aren't you? I'm a little excited to start my third year I have to say."

Nodding when Sam got up and moved to the counter, to get some ice cream probably, and came back, Charlotte thought about how she should respond to what her parents have said to her, it was so cruel that they would be so unkind.

"People tend to say anything that they don't like is a disease, and push people away who have it, although at least you have people here at Hogwarts and in this world who can support you yes?" she smiled lightly "Don't worry about it, ice cream makes everything better."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:41 am

Sam nodded ice cream did make everything better " You're right ice cream does make everything better" Sam said smiling.

Sam nodded happily she was excited to be a second year " Yep I can't wait till school started again" Sam said happily she was such a dork she giggled to her self.

Than she nodded she had quite a few friends but she normally was quiet and she stayed to herself but it was nice to have friends " Yeah, I have quite a few friends in different houses" she said smiling slightly she ate her ice cream and she was almost done with it she hummed lightly.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:56 pm

Charlotte grinned and took a bite of her own ice cream, glad that she had managed to avoid brain freeze so far, she had learnt her lesson last time she was here, and was now very careful to only take a small amount of ice cream when she was eating.

"Especially if you combine chocolate and ice cream, that's just the ultimate boost right there." she grinned happily.

Thinking that she herself couldn't really wait until school began again, Charlotte hoped that there was going to be some sort of interesting lesson going on in the next few weeks when she returned, she loved her lessons after all, especially potions.

"What's your favourite class?" she asked "It's always good to have friends in different houses, I have most of my friends in Slytherin though, but I do have a friend in Hufflepuff, and my boyfriend is in Gryffindor."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Sam almost chocked when she said boyfriend was Sam the only person in the world who didn't have a boyfriend she blinked " I have a bunch of friends Slytherin friends, a friend that's in Ravenclaw and a friend in Gryffiondor" Sam said eating some ice cream she sighed.

Sam continued to eat she wondered if she hadn't had the past she had would things be different, she sighed and continued to eat she finished eating and smiled at Charlotte she pushed the empty ice cream bowl away from her.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:36 am

Charlote gasped a little when Sam nearly choked on her ice cream and she lruched forwards to pat her on the back but everything seemed to be alright once she had gotten herself under control on her own, and she wondered if having a boyfriend was really so shocking.

"It sounds like you have lots of people to help you out, I might know some of your friends actually, so maybe we could all go out together sometime if you would like?" she asked, wanting to make Sam feel better than she had done when she came in here.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:50 am

Sam was fine she wasn't shocked that Charlotte had a boyfriend she was just shocked that she, Sam. Had no boyfriend she blinked.

" I wasn't chocking because I was shocked you have a boyfriend I was just shocked that I'm the only person at Hogwarts that has no one" Sam said she smiled

" Yeah that sounds cool I'd like that we could all hang out" Sam said smiling at Charlotte.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:35 pm

Charlotte smiled knowingly and she nodded her head, there was however a shortage of boys when it came to Hogwartsm hopefully they would get some more this year as opposed to getting overrun by girls like they were at the moment.

"There seems to be a real shortage of boys, to be honest, but don't worry, I'm sure that you will get one soon, they'll be queuing up at the door." she reassured.

Glad that they might be able to all hang out together, Charlotte grinned; "That sounds like it's going to be good!"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:22 am

Sam smiled " If Hogwarts becomes an all girl school I will scream" Sam laughed and she blushed a little " There is one guy I like but I don't know if he likes me back" Sam mumbled while looking at the table.

Sam nodded " I hope we could all hang out" Sam said smiling at Charlotte she was glad she could talk to someone she smiled.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:51 am

Charlotte smiled happily and she wasn't one for gossip, and she would never ever tell anyone, but she was curious as to who this person might be, and she sucked on her lip piercing while debating with herself if she should ask Sam or not. Deciding that she would, Charlotte smiled;

"Who is the lucky guy? You know boys...they have no clue most of the time." she smiled, although she was glad that Airen was so good at expressing himself, she really was lucky "You don't have to tell me though if you don't want."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:57 am

Sam nodded " His Name his Eric we have a few classes together and we talk and I really like him and well I have no idea if he likes me" Sam said shrugging she nodded.

" Well, guy's I think have a different way of saying I like you, than girls" Sam said shrugging she smiled at Charlotte " So Is Airen nice I haven't talked to him I've only seen him around" Sam asked

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:49 am

Charlotte made a small noise of recognition, she didn't know him much, but she had seen him around school and knew that he was in Hufflepuff, so she just hoped that he would wake up and notice that there was a great girl who was interested in him.

"Have you dropped any hints?" she asked, spooning some more ice cream up and eating it, before gesturing with her spoon "Because boys sometimes need to be chivvied along..."

Grinning broadly Charlotte nodded her head, "Airen is one of the nicest boys you'd ever want to meet, he's so kind, and he's always there when you need him to be, I just hope that we can still keep together throughout school, it's looking good though."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:17 am

Sam smiled and shook her head " I don't know if this is a hint I told him there might be a ball coming up and I didn't have a date" Sam said not knowing how to drop hints.

" I'll have to talk to Airen than someday he sounds nice, and I hope you two stay together through the whole school years" Sam said with a smile " I might get me more ice cream" Sam joked with a small smile.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Charlotte smiled happily, this was going to be so fun, they would see each other at the ball and dance, just like she and Airen would be doing, and it would be one of the best nights of Sam's life, she knew it, because it had been one of the best of her's.

"Well, did he say that he would go with you? Because that is most definately a good hint!" she said with a large happy smile.

Glad that Sam wished her the best with Airen, Charlotte glowed with happiness, she truly did feel something deep for Airen, she just wasn't sure what it was yet, but it made her never want to leave him, only to stay close, and make sure that they did stay close for as long as possible.

"I'm sure he'd like that, he's always glad to have more friends." she smiled "And more ice cream is always good."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Worst day (OPEN) Empty Re: Worst Day (OPEN)

Post by Sam Hawthorn Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:29 am

Sam nodded " A few days after that he asked me to the ball and of course said yes" Sam said with a smile she was a little scared that she'd step on his toes, Sam had two left feet or at least she thought so Sam hummed.

" Yeah More ice cream is alway's good, and I hope me and him could meet someday" Sam said she had a couple of friends most were guys though but she knew at the ball they'd all be hanging out with their friends Sam stopped humming and looked at her painted nails " My black nails are starting to chip" Sam said randomly she had a bad habit of chewing her nails Sam laughed silently.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:46 am

Charlotte beamed happily, it sounded like although it had taken a bit of time for him to come around he had managed it in the end, and that was always a good sign, so she was happy for Sam and that she would hopefully have a good time at the ball.

"So are you excited then? Have you got your dress all ready?" she asked with a large smile

Knowing that it was a bit unusual for her not to have painted nails, considering that Charlotte painte just about everything else, she looked at Sam's and smiled lightly, black was normally such a sad colour, but people wore it now to be different she supposed.

"Well maybe you'll have to re-do them when you get the chance, I don't have any nail polish on me, I don't tend to really bother doing mine."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:24 am

Sam shook her head " I haven't found anything yet, so I'll have to look All I know is I want it to be red...I think?" She said not sure If she should get a red dress Sam shrugged.

" I painted my nails before they kicked me out, I like dark nail polish mainly black or violet but pink and stuff I won't wear those type of nail polishes" Sam said with a small smile Sam really didn't care how she looked she sighed and smiled " The thing I'm most worried about is walking in heels" Sam said randomly she was scared to walk in heels, because she was scared she'd break her ankle Sam sighed.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:14 am

Charlotte smiled lightly and looked at Sam for a moment, she was pretty good with colours, since she was an artist, so she thought that red would be a pretty good colour for her to wear, and she gave her the thumbs up;

"Well I think that red would really suit you, and you're a Gryffindor, so it fits." she smiled happily, glad that she would be seeing Sam at the ball.

Nodding her head, Charlotte had to agree, she hated all those colours on her personally, she suited bold colours because of her eyes, and her white hair, without those, she would be a pastel girl because of her pale skin colour; "I agree with you there, pink and all pastel colours are not for me."

Smiling lightly Charlotte giggled; "I don't wear heels, I wear flats, they hurt after a while heels..." she pouted "But you can get these cushion things, I'm sure you'll be fine."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:20 am

Sam smiled she has never thought of a red dress she wasn't going to wear pink she nodded " Blood red would look good on you" Sam said she could easily picture that color on Charlotte she smiled.

" Yeah, pink makes me look paler than what I am" Sam said with a small shrug she hummed lightly than nodded.

" I would wear flats but it depends on what kinda of dress I pick" Sam said with a shrug she would wear flats or tennis shoes Sam smiled.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next