Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passing Out (Darcie and Tyler)

2 posters

Go down

Passing Out (Darcie and Tyler) Empty Passing Out (Darcie and Tyler)

Post by Darcie Vane Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:25 am

Darcie was wandering through the halls fo the Akademie, there were so many whispers of memories here that she didn't know which voices were real and which ones were left imprinted in the stones from powerful speeches given centuries ago.

Snapping herself out of the daze which she so often entered to give her information about the place around her, Darcie smiled and saw that there was a man giving a speech about the war, and so she was intent to listen about it and she stopped her wandering's to listen to him.

Tilting her head to one side, she hummed lightly as he spoke.

"He does have a good point there." she said, more to herself than anyone else.
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Passing Out (Darcie and Tyler) Empty Re: Passing Out (Darcie and Tyler)

Post by Tyler Potter Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:00 am

"What?" Tyler mumbled, he heard a voice, what direction it was coming from he didn't have a clue so he found himself glancing around in various directions until he found the source. He'd been half asleep and really not paying attention to anything but the fact that sleep would be good right now.

"Yes, he's a good pointer him, good pointer" he said the most sane voice he could manage.

Tyler Potter
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:35 am

Darcie jumped a little when she heard that someone was speaking to her, the fact that she had said her thought aloud was just dawning on her, and she blinked a little and laughed at what the man said, after all, it was a rather funny statement, a literal meaning of what she had said.

"Well he does have a very good physical point too, but I meant he was right about what he was saying." she explained, before smiling wider and extending her hand "I'm Darcie, Darcie Vane, by the way."
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Potter Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:38 am

"Who are we talking about here?" Tyler admitted, maybe he really should have put more thought into his words but he already knew when you're sleepy that was too much of a difficulty for him.

"I might have forgot to pay attention" he added, glad that the woman had introduced herself save his embarrassed. "It's great to meet you, I'm Tyler Potter" he said in a more cheery tone as he he took the woman's hand and shook it.

Tyler Potter
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:30 am

Darcie smiled lightly and couldn't help but laugh, this man looked like he was really tired, could it be that he had actually been asleep for the talk? She didn't know that it was possible for humans to sleep standing up, but then again, she had never really asked.

"The man up there." she pointed "The Akademie is famous for it's speeches, I think this man is a regular."

Shaking Tyler's hand, Darcie grinned again and decided that it was probably not the best thing to have a conversation in the middle of the mans speech;

"He's talking about the war, he's got some good ideas...do you want to head somewhere quieter?" she asked kindly.
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Potter Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:23 am

Tyler faked a yawn, that one was defiantly fake, what am I doing here? he asked himself. Speeches really weren't his thing, standing listening to boring men with oversized moustaches talking about stuff seemed pointless to him.

"Somewhere quieter? Please, anywhere but here" he said with a smile.

Tyler Potter
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:06 am

Darcie grinned lightly, it seemed as if this guy had just shown up here not really knowing where here was, and Darcie had reminded him, she was glad to be getting away from the speaker, as now he appeared to be getting a little bit preechy, and she hated it when orators got all demanding, telling you what to do.

"Sure thing." she said with a smile, and lead Tyler over to one of the empty corridors, away from where everyone else was gathering and listening to speeches "I take it that you don't really like speeches? I normally don't come here that often, I was just..."

She paused, getting distracted by a brief flash of a vision "Passing through."
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down