Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bark at the moon (Darcie and Leo)

2 posters

Go down

Bark at the moon (Darcie and Leo) Empty Bark at the moon (Darcie and Leo)

Post by Leopold Kraken Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:36 pm

Leo had heard about the 'Howling Cave' but when he reached the cave he was sadly disappointed with the severe lack of any howling. So disappointed in fact that when he had explored the whole thing he decided that it might be fun to give the cave it's name sake.

Laughing, closer to cackling really, Leo stood at the end of the cave and began to howl. He was loving it! The cave amplified his voice to make the howls seem booming and massive! There was no way that anyone within a dozen miles could miss this noice! And the "howling cave" was once again howling!
Leopold Kraken
Leopold Kraken
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Bark at the moon (Darcie and Leo) Empty Re: Bark at the moon (Darcie and Leo)

Post by Darcie Vane Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:01 am

Darcie had been walking in the woods surrounding the famous Howling Cave when she jumped at the sound of the howling coming from the cave, she did not think that it was actually going to start howling at her when she moved closer to it, however it did sound the more she listened to it, sort of beautiful in a powerful way.

With a small smile on her lips Darcie walked closer to the cave, peeking over a bush to see what creature was making the noise, she didn't want to be attacked if it was angry, but she was too curious not to go and have a look at what was making this beautiful sound.

When she saw it was a man she blushed a little bit and blinked, she had never seen him before and she stood up, walking over to him with a smile growing on her lips and she gave a rather weak howl of her own in greeting.
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopold Kraken Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:05 am

Leo cackled with manic glee. He was having so much fun right now! Being a wolf must be great if this is how you spent your nights after hunting, killing and mating. Come to think of it, that's pretty much all Leo ever thought about doing!

When someone gave a weak howl in return he spun to greet the new arrival, snarling like a wolf. But when he noticed that it was a woman he cackled a little bit before howling again. He was having so much fun,

"Ah a she-wolf comes into my den?" he asked before cackling rather manically, "Careful little she-wolf! I might bite..."
Leopold Kraken
Leopold Kraken
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:13 am

Darcie blinked a little when the man turned and snarled at her, she was beginning to wonder if it was a good idea of hers to come over to see what he was doing, although she did want to check if her was okay, after all this was not normal behaviour, he might be ill.

When he told her that he might bite Darcie blushed a little bit and wished she could just run and hide behind someone, but there was nobody here but herself.

"Why would you bite me?" she asked, with wide eyes "I've not done anything wrong after all."

With a small smile Darcie stepped closer and she uncrossed her arms from around herself; "Uhm, my names Darcie, I was just wondering if you were alright. I thought you might have hurt yourself or something."
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopold Kraken Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:18 am

Leo had to admit that it was rather amazing that she was just this innocent. He was going to make his Mistress proud by following her example; crazy and teasing. He'd been howling for awhile now so that covered crazy,

"I didn't say where I'd bite you..." he purred throatily, still making it sound lupine by making it deep like a light growl, "And who knows? You might like it."

He chuckled a little bit and had to control himself to keep from cackling manically. Leo bowed low and in an exaggerated fashion,

"A pleasure to meet you Darcie! I am Leopold Kraken! But please, call me Leo." he told her before grinning, "No I'm not hurt. I just like to attract my prey to me instead of chasing them. I know it goes against my acting as a wolf but I'm really more of a spider... I lure people in and they are trapped in my web...."

He suddenly grinned,

"My web being amazing and stimulating conversation of course!" He smirked, "Admit it, you thought I was gunna turn out mean and eat ye!"
Leopold Kraken
Leopold Kraken
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:24 am

Darcie let a larger blush come to her cheeks when she heard the rather husky manner that the man was speaking to her, she couldn't help but let her eyes flick across his features, he seemed to be rather in an irratic mood and she was regretting her choice more and more.

"I...um...well...I'm not sure that being bitten anywhere would be something that I would enjoy." she said, running her hand through her hair to distract her.

Seeing the man bow Darcie smiled widely and the conversation turned normal for one moment, before he made it all the more sinister, with a small smile turning into a look of fright Darcie suddenly relaxed and she giggled when Leo finished his sentence.

"Oh yes, you did have me going for a moment Leo!" she laughed "I thought that you were going to do something horrible, but I should have known you were just joking." Darcie giggled "Silly me."
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopold Kraken Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:33 am

Leo was giggling rather manically to himself, internally of course. He wanted her scared, he wanted her uncertain but at the same time he wanted her to be slightly attracted. Just like whenever his Mistress killed! And the giggle would just make her run. He smirked,

"Oh really now?" he purred throatily again, mentally patting himself on the back for the voice, "What if the biting was nibbling at your earlobe? Or perhaps... other areas?"

Leo grinned on the outside as well as on the inside. He had done it! Exactly like his mistress! He'd convinced her to let her guard back down even after insinuating that he was going to kill her! Mistress would be proud,

"I thought I did! I could see it in your eyes my little lamb!" he laughed with her with a grin, "Of course! I would never do anything bad to you my new little friend!"

Beneath his breath he whispered,

"Said the wolf to the lamb..."
Leopold Kraken
Leopold Kraken
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:44 am

Darcie blinked again and she bit her lip, again with the voice, perhaps he was trying to make her blush, but he had only just met her, and he surely could not be trying to make her...well to try and make her fancy him. Frowning rather cutely Darcie looked at Leo with confusion.

"Oh I'm sorry but uhm...I don't really want you to nibble at my earlobe, and I don't really think that I want you to nibble anywhere else either. Why woulf you want to do that?"

The way that he told her that he wouldn't do anything to her, made Darcie think that he was lying and she pouted a little bit, but decided to trust the man anyway, he had no reason to hurt her after all.

Sitting down on the floor of the cave, Darcie spread out her blanket and sat down on it, looking in her bag, she brought out her food;

"Oh do you want something to eat Leo?" she asked with a smile "I made fairy cakes, coffee flavour if you want to try one."
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopold Kraken Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:48 am

Leo chuckled a little bit, her blush was dying down now and she was beginning to get a bit edgy about the whole thing of him teasing her now. He mentally shrugged, teasing would have to wait for now then. He saw her frowning cutely before chuckling,

"I apologise Darcie, you see I enjoy making people blush." he told her with a small smirk, "It is a bit of a bad hobby I must admit but I don't think I can just suddenly change my ways."

The little pout was a sign that maybe she didn't believe him but the fact that she hadn't run away screaming now just told him that she only had suspicions, nothing concrete yet. When she spread out what looked like a pinic blanket and offered him some food he blinked a little bit. He hadn't eaten in over a day... it was hard to remember to eat after having been a ghost. He sat down cautiously,

"Coffee flavour fairy cakes you say?" he asked curiously before grinning, "Well... may I try one?"
Leopold Kraken
Leopold Kraken
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:53 am

Darcie nodded with a happy smile as Leo told her the explaination why he was the way that he was, it was something that many men seem to suffer from and she wondered if he was just going to be able to keep it in check for the moment, it made her feel a little awkward.

"Oh no no please don't worry, I don't want to be mean to you and tell you not to be who you are around me, it was just a little strange." she giggled looking through her bag.

When he sat down on the mat opposite her Darcie smiled broadly and took out the tupperware box of fairy cakes, and placed them in the middle of the mat, glad that Leo wanted to try one.

"Of course you can have one!" she smiled happily "Here you can have the biggest one from me, I hope that they are nice."

Placing the cake in Leo's hand she smiled and picked the smallest one for herself.
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopold Kraken Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:58 am

Leo couldn't help the grin that spread when Darcie smiled happily at him and told him that it was not a problem. He had to admit that this was going much better than he thought it would have done. It seemed that her innocence made her assume that everyone meant what they said, or at least made her believe his acting,

"Oh don't worry I know you won't be mean to me Darcie! From what little I've seen of you, I doubt you have a mean bone in your body." he told her with a chuckle, "I'll try to keep it down though if it discomforts you my friend."

Leo was a bit confused by all this tupperware and fairy cakes. He'd never experienced any of this when he had been alive the first time and he wasn't used to it now either. He took the cake and nibbled on it. He smiled,

"This is good!" he declared happily before noticing how small a cake she'd taken, "Why do you have the smallest one? You made them after all."
Leopold Kraken
Leopold Kraken
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:05 am

Darcie was so grateful when Leo said that he was going to stop being too forward with her, it was what had bothered her most, and made her feel more than a little bit upset, after all she had so many feelings going around in her head at the moment...she did not know what to do.

"Thank you Leo." she said happily, unable to stop herself from smiling "I'm glad that you'll try and tone it down, I just, everythings so confusing right now I don't need anything else adding to it."

When she saw how confused Leo seemed to be Darcie giggled and she shook her head, the small bites to the cake were quite sweet, almost as if he had never had one before.

Leo's question made her blush a little and ran her hands through her hair;

"Well, I am going to give them to people, and I think that I should have the smallest one because other people would prefer bigger ones."
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopold Kraken Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:10 am

Leo was a little bit disappointed that he was going to have to stop the teasing part, his Mistress would be ashamed of him. She was always able to tease people because she was subtle enough to keep it up. Apparently he wasn't,

"Everything is confusing right now you say? I know I'm just a guy you met howling in a cave but do you want to start about it?" he asked with a wide smile, "I've been told I'm a good listener."

It was true. He listened to all of his Mistress' problems after all. He had decided that the cake tasted good so Leo did what he had always done with good food, he ate it quickly so that no one would be able to steal it. As he swallowed he saw her blush again. He chuckled a little bit, grinning,

"I think people will be happy to just get them personally!" he told her before frowning, "Never tasted anything quite as good..."
Leopold Kraken
Leopold Kraken
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:18 am

Darcie smiled gently when Leo asked if she wanted to talk to him about what was confusing her, she bit her lip and hung her head she did not want to burden somebody else with her own problems it would be unfair of her and she did not want to make Leo sad with her problems.

"Oh no no please don't worry about it Leo, I don't want to put any extra pressure on you, so I'll just try and figure it out myself, after all, its what I always do."

When Leo ate the cake so quickly Darcie almost missed it she blinked and giggled slightly before opening the bag again and pulling out another box of sausage rolls.

"Are you hungry Leo?" she asked politely "I was having a picnic and then I didn't eat all of my food so I have some spare if you want some, or you can have another cake if you'd like." she offered.
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopold Kraken Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:13 am

Leo was getting less and less focused on the actual killing of this woman for some reason. It was strange but he didn't feel any urge to kill her at this moment in time. He'd always had the urge to kill everyone he'd met, even his Mistress when they first met,

"Oh well now that you've told me not to, I feel that I should know and it's making me feel very pressured." he teased her before smirking, "Now you'll have to tell me if you don't want me to feel pressured. And before you say it, yes I am rather mean."

Leo had the decency, a bit of a rarity for him, to blush a little bit when she giggled at his eating habits. When he was young food was often taken away if he didn't eat it quickly. He noticed the sausage rolls instantly,

"Why yes actually. All this howling really builds up an appitite." he replied before grinning and taking a sausage roll, "I'd love to share this picnic with you Darcie. I've never had one before."
Leopold Kraken
Leopold Kraken
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down