Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edelweiss (Rich and Darcie)

2 posters

Go down

Edelweiss (Rich and Darcie) Empty Edelweiss (Rich and Darcie)

Post by Richard Romain Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:08 am

Richard didn't often miss his home country, he had left Germany behind him several years ago and had never really looked back. He had a family in Britain, his citizenship had been changed to British, he lived in Britain, he worked in a British school and he saluted the British flag.

But one thing he'd missed when he was away from his fatherland was the flowers. Edelweiss. The white flower that haunted and blessed his homeland in such high numbers. It was the national flower of his country and here it grew easily. He sighed quietly as he lay in the flowers, just breathing in the scent of his homeland.

Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Edelweiss (Rich and Darcie) Empty Re: Edelweiss (Rich and Darcie)

Post by Darcie Vane Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:28 am

Darcie had been going out of the castle more and more, it was their last day in school today and she was a little sad, she would miss teaching and she would miss all of her pupils, although she hoped to see them all sometime in the future.

With an idle smile on her lips she skipped through the fields a picnic basket on her arm, swinging as she stepped, and she tilted her head to one side when she saw someone who she did not expect to find here at all!

Quickly she rushed over to him and smile happily, she sat down in front of him, her hair flopping lightly in front of her as she sat down, placing the basket in front of her and greeting Richard with a cheery;

"Hello!"
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:33 am

Even with the scent of the flowers swimming around the air he could still smell the scent of Darcie approaching him. He had not expected to see her again if he was honest but she was a nice enough person that he wasn't going to say that it was a bad thing.

Watching her sit down with that happy smile on her face, almost a childish smile, he smirked a little bit. The picnic basket just finished off the picture of innocence that she presented. He chuckling a little bit,

"Hello there Darcie." he cast a glance at the basket, "Got a picnic planned with someone by any chance?"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:40 am

Darcie smiled happily at Richard when he smiled at her, well, it was more like a grin, and she was glad to see him again, she really did like their conversation last time despite being in her swimwear and rather cold for the most part of the time they talked.

Shaking her head, Darcie giggled lightly;

"Nope! I just thought I would have a nice day out by myself, trying to get some lesson plans done for the new year fours that will start in the following september."

Looking at Richard she asked curiously; "And what about you?"
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:48 am

Richard had to admit that despite being the Dark Arts teacher for Durmstrang, Darcie was a rather nice person. Definately likable and very childish. Some people would find that quality annoying but Richard found it rather cute. Not that she'd appreciate being called cute,

"Does that mean that you take picnic baskets for yourself?" he asked with a small chuckle, "I know what it's like with the lesson plans though... they never seem to end do they?"

He chuckled a little bit,

"You might not believe me." he teased before shrugging, "I'm here for the flowers. They don't grow in Britain."
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:22 am

Darcie nodded her head, and she wondered if it was really all that strange to take food out for yourself if you intend to be out all day, maybe she should have just conjured the food up later? Pouting a little as she thought Darcie shrugged;

"Yes I do, is that so weird?" when Richard talked about the lesson plans, Darcie grinned a little and shook her head "I love making lesson plans! I love to teach, I want to make the lessons as fun as possible."

Nodding when Richard told her why he was here, Darcie smiled gently and was glad he was being so open with her; "No I believe you, they are very nice flowers after all. Would you like something to eat?"
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:09 am

Seeing her pout a little bit, Richard chuckled and returned to watching the clouds. It was a lovely day and he was able to see birds flying happily in the sky with the fluffy white clouds,

"No no of course not." he replied with another chuckle. He groaned a little bit when she started talking about lesson plans. Gods above, lesson plans were the worst, "I love to teach but that doesn't mean I like lesson plans... like... at all."

Richard smiled a little bit and took another deep breath. He loved the smell of these flowers, they were enough to make him smile all on their own. He smiled a little bit,

"The best flowers." he replied before raising an amused eyebrow, "Well that would be lovely but it depends on what you've got."
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:08 am

Darcie smiled happily and she was so happy to be out in the open doing these sorts of things, she was missing being free from school, even though she was sad that she wasn't seeing the students any more, she was regretting not being able to do what she wanted to do when she wanted.

When she heard Richard groan Darcie blushed a little; "Forgive me, I just teach so many classes now I have to make lesson plans so I know what to do, it takes so long so I have to make them seem fun."

Hopefully Richard would like what she had brought and Darcie brought out the food she had taken from her home;

"Well I have some sausage rolls, I have some ham sandwiches and I also have some mini swiss rolls which taste amazing even if I do say so myself, and some muggle fizzy pop."
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:16 am

Richard relaxed happily, this kind of feeling was one you only got when you were out in nature, enjoying every second of it. He sighed happily as he breathed in the scent of the flowers. He was going to bring Briony and little Raven out here soon. To show them the beauty his homeland was capable of,

"Don't ask me for forgiveness, there's nothing for me to forgive. If anything I was mean to you so I apologise." he smiled at her, "I think it's great that you can do that. Personally I only seem to have fun in the lessons... but that's just me."

Richard sniffed the air as she opened the basket. Something smelt good. Or perhaps it was all of it, he didn't know,

"Well now you have a very wide array of snacks Darcie." he smiled a little bit wider, "Well the swiss rolls sound like you favourite so what's your second favourite?"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcie Vane Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:39 am

Darcie was not used to talking with such ease to someone, it seemed as if Richard was just one of those people she loved to talk to, he was so nice too even if the things she had heard about him were really quite scary...to think he could turn her into almost anything right now...

"Oh no!" she gasped "Please don't apologise you are entitled to your own views of course, I just thought that I'd tell you a little more about my school and what I do."

When Richard was seemingly going to let her keep the Swiss rolls for herself Darcie blushed and shook her head;

"I'm certain we can reduplicate all of the food so there will be plenty of things for the both of us to eat, but besides that, are you alright? Been up to much anyway?" she smiled happily.
Darcie Vane
Darcie Vane
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down