Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away From Everything (OPEN)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Away From Everything (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Away From Everything (OPEN)

Post by Aquila Wilson Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:54 pm

Aquila sucked in a deep breath and managed to stop the tears. Toughen up, she growled mentally. She felt her cheeks turn the lightest shade of pink as he stepped closer and touched his hand to her cheek.

She smiled at his gesture of comfort, touched by what he was trying to do. She reached her hand up and placed it over his, pulling it away from her face and inter-wining her fingers through his.

"I am too," she smiled in response, holding his hand lightly within her own. "Ooh, indian, I haven't had that in quite a while. I wasn't aware this was a date," she grinned at him.

Aquila was relieved when she was able to think straight again, though his lips against her neck wasn't helping that too much. She laughed softly in response. "Shut up, Lucian, you're no fair," she whined.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:20 pm

Lucian smiled gently and when Aquila told him that she wasn't aware that this was a date, he laughed a little bit, he had forgotten that people would not have thought about these meetings in the same way that he would, and he had never told Aquila just how he saw their meetings.

"Well, I see every meeting with you as a date, because every meeting with you is special Aquila," he smiled gently "Even if this one does so happen to be set in a cave at nighttime with bears and werewolves and stu-...yeah I'm just going to stop."

Now more than a little bit sheepish Lucian rubbed the back of his head and he sighed gently, very happy that he was no longer spending the time in a cave alone, and extatic that he was spending it with Aquila instead.

"I'm awfully sorry, I promise that I wont do that in the future, even when you ask me to." he joked, sticking his tongue out "So...are we going to stay here all night?" Lucian asked.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:42 am

Aquila's eyes zoned in on his gentle smile for a moment and she felt warm inside. She'd never really taken the time to notice it before, but he had a very contagious, lovely smile when his mouth wasn't too busy being a smirk. She smiled back at him.

Aquila felt her smile widen a fraction and her cheeks tinged the very lightest of pinks. "That's very sweet," she murmured, un-sure of what else to say. She then laughed and swatted him over the head. "Don't scare me, I hate werewolves," she shuddered. Not the people, but when they were in that form.

She wrapped her arms tightly around Lucian and gave him a gentle squeeze to show her appreciation. She was slightly embarrassed still, and pulled back from the hug, her eyes resting on the fire for a moment.

She poked her tongue out in return to him. "Well, if I ask you too," she trailed off and winked at him. "Where else are we going to go? It's freezing cold outside, pitch black and there are lots of dangerous creatures."
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:54 am

Lucian smiled gently, he knew that what he actually thought in the eyes of Aquila would be actually quite sweet, although he didn't want to admit it himself, he was probably being cute right about now, but he couldn't bring himself to think of himself in that manner.

Laughing a little, Lucian squeezed Aquila's shoulders; "I was joking about the werewolf part so don't you worry, besides you have me! All animals hate me so we're safe."

When Aquila asked him what else they were going to do Lucian shrugged his shoulders and he looked around the cave, then at the bag that he had brought and he rummaged around in it, pulling out a marker pen.

"We could always write menacing messages in the cave? No? We could try and play some sort of game, I might have a napkin or something in here."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:41 am

Aquila knew that the one thing that would annoy Lucian a lot right now was if she told him that he was cute. For some reason, boys just didn't dig being called cute even though it attracted girls. Deciding not to irk him, she kept her mouth shut.

Aquila nodded her head, looking slightly less wary as her shoulders relaxed beneath his touch. "That is true. Okay, no werewolves, good," she bit her lip.

Aquila hadn't noticed the bag until now, but when her eyes fell upon it she was surprised to see him pulling out a marker pen. What on earth were they going to do with a pen? She raised her eyebrows.

"I think not, Luci. Marker's don't write so well on cave walls. Okay, a game's good, know any?" She grinned at him.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:54 am

Lucian smirked gently and he was glad that he had managed to calm Aquila down, even if he was a little put out that he couldn't own any pets because of the fact that he was a little bit repulsive to animals. It wasn't the be all and end all however, so he didn't dwell on it too long.

"Besides even if the animals didn't hate me, I mean look at these." he grinned, gesturing to his muscles "I would totally be able to fend them off in this form."

When it came to creativity, Lucian's brain sort of shut down, and he rubbed the back of his head looking at the pen that he held in his hand, before shrugging a little bit;

"Uhm...we could draw on each other's faces?" he suggested with a small laugh "But apart from that we could play that...noughts and crosses thing or hangman." he smiled gently, glad to actually have some feesable ideas coming out now.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:32 pm

Aquila didn't exactly feel perfectly at ease, but him assuring her that animals weren't overly fond of him relaxed her far more than before. She felt a little sad that animals didn't like him, because she adored animals and wouldn't find it overly great that they didn't like her.

Then again, it didn't really matter that much. She raised her eyebrows and grinned at him. "You are so up yourself," she shook her head. "But with RELUCTANCE, I must agree." She poked his bicep.

Aquila giggled at his suggestion to draw on one another's face. That sounded fun, but he followed that up with an actual sensible game and she nodded her head.

"Sounds fine to me. Noughts and crosses is boring though, let's play hangman," she crossed her legs and stared at him, motioning to the napkin. "You wanna start, or should I?"
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:09 am

Lucian smirked and he stuck his tongue out at Aquila when she told him that he was up himself, there was very little that he could say otherwise because it was so obvious that he was, but then again he couldn't really care less, it was who he was after all.

"Darn straight I am." he grinned, with a small chuckle "But you love me anyway, so I don't have a problem with that."

Humming a little bit, Lucian handed the napkin to Aquila and handed her the marker as well, wondering if she was going to try and give him a hard word to try and guess, he had the perfect one that he could try on out her when it was his turn.

"Ladies first, so you can write down your word first, just try not to make it too hard, I'm not very good at this game." he grinned.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Aquila reached out and poked his tongue before he could put it back in his mouth, a cheeky grin on her face. He was indeed up himself, but she had to reason that he was handsome enough for it to be considered cute.

"Of course I love you anyway," she laughed softly. "You're too cute for it to be really considered annoying."

She knew she'd regret telling him that later. Ah well. Aquila took the napkin and the marker, thinking of a few words before one settled in her mind and she marked out 8 _'s. She looked up at him expectantly and crossed her legs.

"Alright, it's not too hard," she grinned at him. "I'm sure that your ickle mind can figure it out, Luci," she teased.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:29 pm

When she poked his tongue he wiggled it around before putting it back in. If she thought she'd win in a battle of who could be the cheekiest then she was in for a shock. Of course as soon as she called him cute he pouted and crossed his arms over his chest,

"I'm happy that you love me enough to see past that but..." he pouted even more, "I'm not cute! I'm sexy!"

Lucian chuckled a little bit as he looked at the spaces marked on the napkin. Thinking about it, he shrugged slightly,

"How about... E?" he asked before chuckling and deciding to tease her right back, "Oh ha ha Aquila, that's really original too. But then again I suppose it's all your ickle mind has eh Quilly?"
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:21 pm

Aquila giggled as he wiggled his tongue and sighed in mock-exasperation at his behaviour. She could see a cheeky glint in his eyes and she was about to inquire 'What?' when he pouted and crossed his arms when she called him cute. An action which only made him even cuter.

She squealed to add effect a placed a hand over her heart. "You're too adorable for words! I can't even-" she broke off and covered her face as if it pained her.

Aquila knew he hated to be called any variation of cute, like adorable. She grinned as he looked at the spaces on the napkin.

She nodded her head and on the last blank, wrote an 'e'. She grinned up at him and winked, before she scowled. "Are you trying to say that I am a quill?" She pursed her lips.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ e
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:57 am

Lucian chuckled a little bit. He recognised that he was beingg childish but he could tell that she wasn't really annoyed by it. Of course he was still a little bit annoyed at being called cute. He was a sex demon after all, cute was not sexy and sexy was pretty much which defined him. That and anger,

"Adorable!?" he made a pained expression and cluthed at his heart as if in pain. He choked a little bit and fell to his knees on the ground, "Cuteness... overwhelms sexiness... blacking out... from lack of... sexual appreciation...!"

Lucian laughed a little bit and stuck his tonuge out at her again,

"Yeah nicknames are fun aren't they Quilly?" he teased her before smirking, "Nah I think I'll just keep calling you Aquila."

He frowned a little bit at the game,

"How about... R?"
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:24 pm

Aquila had to try very, very hard not to burst into hysterical fits of laughter at how Lucian genuinely didn't look pleased with being called adorable. Boys were so weird, she'd decided, being adorable was a compliment, so why did they always take it like an insult? She shook her head, though reasoned that she hated being called cute.

She stared at Lucian with raised eyebrows as he fell to his knees, clutching at his heart. Drama Queen, she thought to herself with a grin as she reached over and patted him fondly on the head. "Aww, aren't you just a cutie?" She cooed.

Aquila stuck her tongue out in return at him.

"Oh yes! They're ever so much fun, Luci!" She pouted again as he called her Quilly, though looked pleased as he resigned himself to calling her Aquila. "Quilly sounds ridiculous, though so does Luci. I'll call you... Lucian." She grinned.

Aquila marked down an 'r' in the correct place.

_ _ _ r _ _ _ e
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:03 pm

Lucian smirked a little and he decided that the topic really wasn't going to go anywhere, he might actually be cute in some occasions but to him being called cute when he was in fact an incubus, was something that was more than a little undermining. Oh well, he thought, it's better than being ugly.

Pouting a little bit, Lucian hung his head; "I'm really not going to win this am I? I suppose just this once I shall accept the compliment of being called cute, if it pleases the lady."

Waggling his eyebrows, Lucian chuckled a little bit and he shook his head lightly; "Well that would be nice seeing that it's my name Aquila darling." he teased playfully, gently poking her on the nose before his attention was drawn back to the game they were playing.

With a small frown Lucian guessed; "How about an S?"
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Aquila could already feel the smug smile on her face, as she could see the defeat slightly in his eyes - because she wasn't going to budge on the matter. He was adorable, whether he liked it or not, regardless of the fact that he was an incubus, a demon, whatever he wanted to call it. She still thought him cute.

"No, you really aren't Lucian," she grinned at him, though her grin was slightly smug. "Good boy," she pet him on the head to annoy him further.

Aquila nodded her head and forced a look on her face, as if she were slightly slow in thought. "Oh! It is, isn't it?" She pouted as he poked her on the nose and swatted his hand away.

She shook her head and drew a single line upwards. "Nope!"
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:58 pm

Lucian chuckled lightly when Aquila patted him on the head again and told him that he indeed, was not going to win, he didn't mind being called cute as long as it made Aquila happy, after all that's all he really wanted most of the time. If something made her happy, he'd more than likely be seen doing it.

"Well then I suppose I shall have to bare the burden of being called cute, hard though it is, it shows my depth of devotion to you." he smirked lightly "But if you pat my head again your hair will be ruffled."

Nodding her head, Lucian gently patted Aquila on the arm and made an exagerated sighing noise;

"Maybe hangman wasn't the best game to play if you keep forgetting my name." he teased, before pouting when he was given another line on the hangman "How about M?"
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:04 am

Aquila grinned as he seemed to give up the argument. She rarely got to win arguments, against her mother especially, so it was nice to at least be able to win an argument just this once. She honestly wasn't that surprised that he threatened her with the dreaded ruffled hair if she patted him on the head again.

It was a rather condescending gesture, which was why she did it. However, she hated having her hair ruffled. "Your devotion is appreciated, my faithful slave," she said in a teasing tone. Her eyes narrowed at him. "Don't you dare! I will hate you forever if you EVER ruffle my hair AGAIN!" She exclaimed, remembering that time he'd done it after their little swim.

Aquila forced a look of utter confusion on her face to express dopiness, but a light giggle squeezed through.

"Says he who thinks calling his girlfriend a 'Quill' is a good idea for a nickname," she responded with a raised eyebrow, before smirking. "Wrong again." She drew another line.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:42 am

Lucian could almost picture the mental scoreboard now, with a miniature version of Aquila marking a score for her. He scowled lightly when she patted him on the head and made himself a promise that he would ruffle her hair as much as he could when she least suspected it. The condescending nature of the pat on the head would have earnt others a burning death. But this was Aquila,

"Yes well perhaps this slave will rebel with too much head patting." he teased her before smirking, "Oh you will be angry but you won't hate me. Besides... I bet you love it really right?"

He pouted slightly, not enough to be called cute but enough to be noticed for sure,

"Awww I happen to think it's a nice nickname." he teased her before scowling slightly, "Damn... O?"
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:07 pm

Aquila grinned as she mentally drew up a scoreboard. Aquila, 1, Lucian, 0, she thought to herself with a smug look on her face and a slight smirk that she barely tried to conceal from his view. The scowl on his face coupled with a slightly devious look in his eye made Aquila sure that he was plotting his revenge already. Oh well.

"Gasp, I couldn't have my slave rebel against me. What would I do without him?" She looked mock-horrified. "Oh yes, I love the ruffling of my hair about as much as you like being patted on the head."

She rolled her eyes at his slight pout and resisted the urge to pat him on the head. Again.

"Really? You think calling me a Quill is a nice nickname? You have terrible taste." She teased back. She wrote down 'O' in the correct spot and grinned at him. "Next?"

_ _ o r _ _ _ e
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:53 pm

Lucian smirked a little bit, and his thoughts went to areas that have only been explored in recent muggle novels, apparently it was popular to explore being masters and slaves, humming to himself he let his thoughts wander a little bit before he snapped himself out of them with a sly smile on his lips.

"Ah well, I'm only a slave for my mistress until certain times, then I believe the tables will turn." he chuckled, eyes gleaming predatorialy before he returned to his normal smile "I get your point, I'll try and stop my ruffling, but you look so cute when I do it."

Shaking his head Lucian grinned widely; "No? Not a fan? How about my darling rosebud, light of my life, sweetheart dearest one? Is that a pet name you can get behind?" he teased with a smirk gracing his lips as soon as he had finished speaking.

"How about S?" he guessed.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Aquila was brought out of her victorious moment where she gave herself a mark on the scoreboard by a more than suspicious looking sly smile on Lucian's lips. She looked at him and raised both of her eyebrows, looking slightly exasperated with whatever evil plot he was coming up with now.

However, it wasn't that at all. She rolled her eyes and looked disgusted by the predator look in his eyes. "Behave yourself, Lucian!" She exclaimed, smacking him on the head. "Urrghh, I don't care if I look like a supermodel when you do it, don't!" She exclaimed.

Aquila clapped a hand to her mouth to stifle the giggles at his suggestions. "How about I call you buttercup and i'll deal with those nicknames?" She tossed right back at him, smirking in return to his own one.

"Wrong again~" She sang.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:29 pm

Lucian laughed loudly when he was told to behave himself, and he couldn't help but keep a large smile on his face while he thought about just how much he had been behaving himself, well, for what was normal for someone like him anyway, giving her a small poke to her forehead, Lucian merely grinned once more and thought about how to word what he was going to say so it wouldn't creep her out.

"Well, I have been behaving myself for quite some time now you know, I can't always control myself, especially around someone as beautiful as you Miss Wilson." he winked before smirking and holding his hands up, in a surrender gesture when she mentioned not ruffling her hair again "Alright alright, sweetiepie." he teased.

When she suggestedshe would call him buttercup, Lucian frowned gently and shook his head; "No way Jose! I'm a totally manly man, no buttercup nickname for me, I'll jsut call you all of them in my head then, so you'll never know and you wont be able to stop me." he grinned before frowning, crossing his arms about his chest and pouting "Wrong again! N?"
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Aquila raised both her eyebrows as he laughed loudly when she rather indignantly told him to behave himself, because she just knew he had all these dirty thoughts in mind. She shook her head at him and crossed her arms. Honestly, men were just terrible with their minds, and Lucian being what he was just made it double-y worse, though she was sure her older self wouldn't mind too much.

Aquila! She thought to herself in horror. She was only 13 after all, and a thought like that made her almost burst out laughing at herself. "Well then, i'm very proud of you for your will-power." She grinned at him. "Sweetiepie, really? Are we REALLY going to do this, Lucian?" She cocked an eyebrow.

Aquila smirked as she saw him frown when she threatened to call him buttercup. She would be fine with him calling her Quilly or anything ridiculous like that if she got to call him buttercup. "Manly man, oh how you make me laugh, Lucian. Thanks for the idea, i'll do that too," Buttercup she mentally added. "Wrong, you really suck at this."
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:55 am

Lucian nodded his head and fixed a proud expression on his face as he thought about how good he had been, of course Aquila was getting older now, as a fifth year she was getting to be older than she had been when they had first met, it wouldn't be long now until they could be together properly, if that of course is what she wanted.

"No we're not really going to do this, it was just a reaction to being physically rejected, a reflex, I suggest that you minimise the rejection to avoid crappy nicknames." he smirked.

Opening his mouth, he placed his hand on his chest and sniffled, he really was a little bit hurt with the way that she kept insulting his manlyness, but he knew that she didn't really mean it under everything.

"I know I do, can I get a hint?" he asked with a hopeful look.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:16 am

Aquila snorted with laughter at the proud expression on his face and rolled her eyes. Though the idea of being with Lucian in that way wasn't something that really sickened her, but rather appealed to her. Hmm, her hormones must've been kicking in.

"Minimise the rejection? But that's like the only thing I have against you. That, and buttercup." She pouted at him, looking most displeased with his suggestion.

Aquila reached her hand over and patted his which was dramatically placed over his chest. "Honestly, Lucian, you expect me to acknowledge your manliness when you act like a drama Queen?" She grinned.

Aquila poked her tongue out at him. "You hate being called it?" She suggested.

Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next