Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away From Everything (OPEN)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Away From Everything (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Away From Everything (OPEN)

Post by Lucian Ciero Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:01 am

Lucian couldn't help but chuckle lightly when he heard that she didn't have much on him to stop him doing things she didn't want, it was so strange that he actually felt a little bad about not giving her many deterrents, but then again, where would the fun be for him in this situation if she did.

"Awwwww don't pout, you look cute when you pout and I know how much you hate looking cute, and being called it for a matter of fact." he smirked, trying to poke Aquila's lip while she pouted, in an attempt to stop her from doing so.

Rubbing at the corner of his eyes Lucian smirked; "Well if I did try to be my pure manly self I'm not sure that you would be able to handle it, maybe one day I should just suprise you, and see how you react."

Eyes widening Lucian groaned; "It's not adorable is it?"
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:48 pm

Aquila hissed as he said that she looked cute when she pouted. She did not approve of being called cute, almost as much as he didn't approve of being called adorable. She immediately stopped pouting and glared at him in frustration. Honestly, was there nothing she could do that didn't - did he just poke her bottom lip?

"Nnff, see! I have nothing on you, when I call you adorable, you call me cute, I call you Lucy, you call me Quilly! Nothinnnggg!" She whined. Aquila was tempted to pout again, but she stopped herself. "If you poke my lip again, I will bite your finger." She warned with a grin.

Aquila raised both of her eyebrows, not sure if he was joking or not. "Hmm, you should do that. I'd like to see what your 'pure manly self' is to be honest." She mused.

She grinned cheekily. "Correct! Finally, I thought that was going to go on forever. Your turn."
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:01 am

Lucian grinned wildly and he couldn't help but feel an ounce of happiness welling up inside him at the fact that Aquila didn't seem to have any way to wind him up, the only things that seemed to wind him up are things she wouldn't pick up on anyway, she was too nice for that.

"The only things that wind me up, or stop me from doing things, are sore spots, and you're too nice to use them like that." he smiled gently "So SORRY you're just going to have to deal with it." Lucian teased, poking her bottom lip again as he dared her silently to bite it.

With a small smirk on his lips Lucian elaborated; "Well for a start he's about a foot taller than me, and he's more of a clubbing type, less of a sitting in a cave playing hangman type."

Poking his tongue out at her, Lucian wrote his word down

"Here, now stop your moaning."

'- - - -'
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:09 pm

Aquila hated it when he grinned like that, mainly because it was that 'ha ha, I have the upper hand' look that she knew very well. He basically always had the upper hand, like it was HER fault she was just an ickle human whilst he was something else entirely. She wanted to pout so badly, but being called cute was not something she really desired.

"You're a jerk." She grumbled. Of course she wouldn't attack him there, that would just be bitchy and she definitely wouldn't still have him all to herself if she said things like that. "It's not just being nice, it's called actually giving a shit about your boyfriend's feelings." She protested. "It's not my fault I LIKE being nice to my boyfriend." She continued.

Aquila raised both of her eyebrows at Lucian. "Oh. He sounds like no fun then, sitting in a cave playing hangman is awesome fun," she said in a sarcastic drawl.

Aquila frowned. Four letters? She tilted her head to the side and then slowly looked back up at him.

"E?"
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:36 am

Lucian blinked a little and he didn't really expect the reaction from Aquila that he got, maybe she was actually in a mood with him about what had gone on between them? If that was so, not only did he not think that she accepted him as he was...but that he should change to make her happier?

"Uhm...okay." he replied, not really knowing how to reply to a situation like this, and simply ran his finger over some of the bumps in the cave rocks, his eyes downcast for a few moments before he regained his normal expression if not rather more sobered.

With a small sigh Lucian uncrossed his legs and stood up;

"Then get up, and I'll take you home." he said simply "You should have just said you weren't having fun with me, I would have taken you home earlier."

Shaking his head Lucian leant against the cave wall; "Wrong."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:34 pm

Yeah, nice going, Aquila. Now YOU'RE being a jerk, do you have to always be like this? She looked down at her hands, gnawing on her lip and resisting the urge to argue aloud with her subconscious. Un-sure of how to apologise, she merely looked up at him with hesitance.

"I didn't, um, I mean, sorry to um..." She scratched the back of her neck and sighed in frustration. "Sorry I snapped at you, i'm just-" She shrugged lightly, not really wanting to talk about it.

Aquila gawked at Lucian and tilted her head to the side.

"Lucian, don't be ridiculous," she frowned up at him. "I meant sitting in a cave playing hangman IS boring, but it's not with you. Nothing I do is ever boring with you."

Aquila gnawed on her lip. "A?"
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:03 pm

Lucian tilted his head to one side and listened to Aquila, she apologised which was nice of her, but it didn't make him feel any better, but he didn't want to upset her by leaving, or by taking her home anyway. With a small sigh he sat back down and continued to look at the bumps in the cave rock.

"I guess it's alright Aquila." he smiled lightly "You're having a bad time I get that, of course you're going to snap at people, your mum just left you in a cave after all."

Although he was still quite hurt, Lucian thought it best to just keep it inside, otherwise he might end up leaving Aquila in the cave alone while he went to cool off, and that would not be a good thing, it would just make things worse between them.

"Nice save." he whispered quietly "And no, A is wrong as well."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3