Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stress (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Stress (Open) Empty Stress (Open)

Post by Sam Hawthorn Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:39 am

Sam walked into the Gryffindor common room, Sam looked different since school had started she looked like she hadn't slept or eaten in weeks, which was almost true she hadn't slept in over a week and she hadn't had a full meal In over a week.

Sam sighed and she sat down on the couch feeling horrible she felt like she was a dunce when it came to studies that's why she had been staying up all night, Sam sighed and she pulled her books out of her book bag and she started to study.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Stress (Open) Empty Re: Stress (Open)

Post by Humphrey Williams Fri May 18, 2012 6:10 am

Humphrey walked into the Gryffindor common room and noticed a fellow Gryffindor studying. She looked about a year younger than him and extremely stressed out. Also, there were dark circles under her eyes. Whoever she was, she was having a rough time of it. He walked towards her, and as he got closer to her he realized she was unnaturally thin. As in dangerously thin, she needed to eat and get a good night's rest.

Since she was sitting on the couch, he decided he would sit down in the armchair next to it. "Hello, my name's Humphrey Williams. I couldn't help but notice that you look really stressed out. Is there anything I could do to help you out a bit? I've been stressed before too, and know what it is like." he told her. Hopefully, she would be willing to accept some help from him.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Fri May 18, 2012 6:20 am

Sam jumped when she heard someone come and talk to her she smile at him and shrugged " I've got everything about done except Care of magical creatures" Sam Said with a kind smile.

Sam glanced at all her work and sighed she still had so much to do " I'm Sam hawthorn" Sam said kindly she knew he was probably a year older than her she smiled at him.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Fri May 18, 2012 7:20 am

"Well, that is great you are almost done with everything. I'm in third year by the way, and if you ever need any advice or help with homework I will gladly help. Something I try to do is help out anybody who needs it, especially fellow Gryffindors like you." he said, smiling at her.

She told him her name and he commited it to memory. "Sam, it is nice to meet you. However, there is something I feel like I need to tell you. You look extremely tired, and also like you haven't been eating enough. If you don't have time to go get food, or if you aren't sleeping well, you need to tell somebody. Maybe Healer Henley could give you a sleeping potion and help get you on a healthier diet. You seem like a nice person, but you can't let stress or whatever is causing this do this to you. It can actually be dangerous to your health. These are just suggestions, but I hope you start getting more rest, and eating on a more regular basis. Anything you need help with just let me know, okay." Humphrey looked at her to make sure she understood how serious he was.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Sat May 19, 2012 4:19 pm

Sam looked at him and nodded " No I was humiliated in Transfiguration and Infiltration" Sam said with a small sigh she hugged her knees and stared at the fire " That's why I'm not sleeping or eating a lot" Sam said staring at the fire she honestly remembered that day as though it had happened that very day.

" So I just have to get smarter and if that means I have to stay up all night and hardly eat than I'll do it" Sam said with a small sigh she stared down at the paper and hummed lightly.

" I don't know what Professor Henely will do, She'd probably just tell me to get rest and all that, and Okay I'll let you know if I need any help with anything" Sam said with a kind smile.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Sat May 19, 2012 4:52 pm

"Sam, just because you were humiliated doesn't mean you are dumb, or worse than anybody else. Also, if you are trying to get smarter, getting a good night's rest is very important. If you don't get enough sleep your brain doesn't retain as much information. Humphrey explained. He would help this Gryffindor girl eat properly and get sleep if he had to sing a lullaby.

"It doesn't do you any favors to fry your brain styding Sam. If you want, I could tutor you. Maybe I could help you learn some things." he told her, smiling at her.

"She could give you a sleeping potion possibly. I would go to her if I were you. She is really nice, and might be able to help you out." Humphrey said.

Then, Humphrey did something he wouldn't have normally done. He came over and sat next to her. "Sam, promise me you will try to sleep and eat better. I am really worried you are going to do serious damage to yourself if you keep this. If I have to tudor you every day I will. Make sure you get some rest, alright?" he said. And while he was saying that he gave her a soft hug. Just a short one, and then pulled away.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Mon May 21, 2012 7:51 am

Sam glanced at him and sighed " Yeah but the answer I said was very stupid and it started a debate" Sam said she couldn't believe she had started a debate she sighed and stared at the fire.

Than she listened to Humphrey and sighed " I know I should talk to professor Henely but she'd probably make me stay there over night" Sam said while running a hand through her hair she sighed.

Than he gave her a soft hug, she blinked slightly than sighed and mumbled " Okay I promise" Sam said while giving him a small almost sad looking smile she didn't know how to keep up all her studies she had so many classes and so much to study for Sam sighed.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Mon May 21, 2012 8:34 am

"Sam, everybody messes up sometimes. You have to learn to let it go, and move on. I've said something stupid before many times, and sparked debates as well. Just try your best in class, your professors and classmates will recognize you for your effort." Humphrey told her. Trying to encourage her.

"Honestly, you might have to stay the night. It would do you good though, you need a good night's rest and a solid meal. She'll take good care of you." he said. Healer Henley was one of the genuinely nicest people he had ever met. Not a single mean bone in her body.

"Good, I am trying to help you, you know. Hope to see you feeling better." Sam attempted a smile, but it came out as just a slight raise of the ends. It was the smile of a sad person. He would manage to get a genuine smile out of her eventually.

"Now, I am going to head up to bed. See you later, alright. Take care of yourself too, I'll check up on you sometime." Humphrey told her.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Mon May 21, 2012 9:12 am

Sam looked at him and nodded " Yeah" she mumbled while looking at her homework than she heard him say she might have to.

" I'll probably go see her sometime soon" Sam said with a Kind smile she sighed and heard him say he was going to bed she nodded.

" Okay, and who knows maybe I'll be still here studying when you get up" Sam joked with a smile she'd go up to the girls dorm sometime soon but she decided to just study she sighed and pulled her hair up in a quick ponytail.

She was glad it was dark otherwise he'd see her scars she sighed and shook her head.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Mon May 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Humphrey laughed when Sam made the joke about staying up studying all night. "If you do study all night then you will have a bone to pick with me in the morning." he said, playing along. "Sweet dreams, don't let the bed bugs bite."

Then he trudged up the stairs to the boys dormitory, he was exhausted. It was a long day back at Hogwarts, getting used to classes and what not. Also, with the extra tutoring session with the Headmistress, well, his brain was completely shot. Time to let it rest. He was very, very glad to be back at Hogwarts though. So as he walked up to bed, a smile was on his face.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Tue May 22, 2012 4:09 pm

Sam sighed and watched him go to the boys dorm Sam continued to study for another hour before she finally walked upstairs and went to the girls dorm.

Sam had no idea what she was doing to herself she sighed and say down on her bed she glanced around and walked back down to the common room and she sighed and sat there.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Tue May 22, 2012 4:18 pm

Humphrey walked down to the common room in the morning. He had slept like a rock. Shocked, he saw Sam sitting there, with even darker circles under his eyes than before. "Whoa Sam, you okay? I thought you were going to get some sleep. If not, you said you would see the nurse, you promised. Well, it looks like I am going to have to go with you. Come on, we are going to the hospital wing, right now. You need to eat and sleep." he said. He grabbed her arm, and pulled her up off the couch.

Then he herded her out the common room door. "March, straight to the hospital wing." She was so tired she was a little bit unbalanced. "Alright here, let me help you get there." Humphrey said. He put his arm around her and supported her body weight. All she had to do was move her steps.

"Actually, let's make this easier. I'm just going to carry you there." he said, determined. Then he picked her up, acting like it was harder for him than it was to carry her, since he had werewolf strength she weighed like a bag of feathers to him. "I am going to get you better if it is the last thing I do Sam."
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down