Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wandering around (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Wandering around (Open) Empty Wandering around (Open)

Post by Matilda Greengrass Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:46 am

Matilda was so lost. She had no idea where she came from. Her parents were probably so scared at the moment. She couldn't remember wanting to go here at all. She'd simply turned a corner, and wound up in a big, beautiful, but scary forest. 10 years old. Was that as old as she'd get?

Tilly grinned at herself; she shouldn't exaggerate so much. It would do her no good. She shrugged and started skipping around. She was having so much fun, that she started dancing and singing, feeling lighter than in a long time. This place did something to her. She almost felt like she was surrounded by magic. She knew what her mother would say to that. She'd snort and say there was no such thing as magic. Of course, she'd be right, but Tilly was young, so she wanted to believe in magic. Even though she was pretty sure she'd never see it herself, didn't mean she couldn't believe it.

She was so caught in the moment that she didn't notice another person, and stumbled right into them.
Matilda Greengrass
Matilda Greengrass
Child

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Nocte Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:22 am

Alice was wondering around Silent Wood, bored and cold. Cold was her fault seeing that she was only wearing her shorts and a very thin blue dress shirt. She doesn't even have her shoes. For bored, it was because she because she was bored a few hours ago. She was at Hogwarts, feeling bored, so she transport herself to anywhere were something fun would happen. It works, most of the time.

She decided to give it a try when she had arrived, but nothing seemed to happen for pass four hours and the sun was setting. She wasn't much of a person who would just sit around, so she started to wonder around. Not looking where she was going because she was staring at the colorful sky, she stumbled into someone. Someone small.

Alice Nocte
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Wandering around (Open) Empty Re: Wandering around (Open)

Post by Matilda Greengrass Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:36 am

Matilda fell down onto the ground with a low 'omph' escaping her mouth. She looked up at the person who was still standing. She looked like she was in her twenties, probably why she hadn't stumbled backwards. The impact of being hit by a kid half your age wasn't really what one would call 'exploding'. She quickly rose and looked at the woman.

"Ops... Sorry, I didn't see where I was walking," she said, giving a weak smile.

She then remembered something her parents always told her: if you do something wrong in some way, or something undignified, you should apologize by saying your name.

"Right, I'm Matilda Greengrass," she said kindly, not really very fond of her own name, "And I'm sorry about stumbling into you," she added, her smile now turning a good deal bigger.
Matilda Greengrass
Matilda Greengrass
Child

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Nocte Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:54 pm

Alice looked at the child. A question instantly popped into her head. The little girl's name. Intriguing. Very intriguing.

"Matilda Greengrass," she repeated. "Strange. How is it a muggleborn have the name of a pure blood family. Also wants to be in the Ravenclaw house, not Slytherin. How strange. How very strange. I would never think that status of blood would make so much of a difference. How very interesting."

Then, Alice realized something and smiled.

"I'm Alice Nocte, Hogwarts' Occulmency professor, and you must be my entertainment."

Alice Nocte
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Matilda Greengrass Wed May 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Matilda blinked. Muggleborn? What the heck was that? And pure blood family? Huh? That was just not understandable. "Eh... Are you okay?" she asked softly wondering if maybe the lady was a bit... mad.

She didn't know, of course, that the woman in front of her was a witch, and came from a completely other world that Matilda had never even heard about. She didn't know of Hogwarts or the like, or the fact that she would be a part of it once upon a time. Of course, she believed in magic. She had to. Otherwise, she wouldn't be able to run like a wolf, or fly like an eagle. But she didn't know of wands and the like.

"What is Hogwarts? And what kind of lesson is Occlumency?" she asked curiously.
Matilda Greengrass
Matilda Greengrass
Child

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Nocte Thu May 03, 2012 3:23 pm

Alice blinked as she looked down at the child. She expected something, or in this case someone, that knows about the Wizarding world. She laughed at her question.

"I quite alright," she said. "I just don't make no sense, I'm not mad. Well, little Matilda, Hogwarts is a school of magic in the location in somewhere no Muggle will ever know. That's where you're going to learn magic of all kinds. Occulemcy is the magic of the mind. Let me ask you do you know that you're a witch? You certainly must be if you were to get lost here, in Silent Wood. Not many people would go here, not even some wizards or witches."

Alice Nocte
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Matilda Greengrass Fri May 04, 2012 5:30 am

Matilda felt her eyes widen and her mouth open. She then felt a warm sensation of joy spreading through her. She loved this! Magic existed and by the sound of this woman, Matilda was a witch!

"Hey, what's a muggle?" she then asked, not really caring much, as she was a WITCH! "Oh, and when do I start Hogwarts, oh-fortune-cookie?" she asked happily.
Matilda Greengrass
Matilda Greengrass
Child

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Nocte Fri May 04, 2012 10:45 am

Alice smiled as she watched Matilda light up. She laughed when she was called a fortune cookie.

"A Muggle is a non - magical person," Alice answered. "And you will probably be accepted the summer you are 11. That when then one ones usually get the owl. Why don't I teach you about the magical world? You seem like a nice child and like Muggleborns. They have such weird inventions in their world."

Alice Nocte
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Matilda Greengrass Fri May 04, 2012 11:43 pm

Muggle? Her parents then? Matilda thought with a big smirk. "I knew magic existed. But I guess telling my parents without proof is gonna make them think I'm totally crazy. Seriously, they've thought I was crazy before, and almost sent me to an asylum. I do not want to go there. I hope they'll believe it when the owl comes then. Which will be in less than a year! Oh, my, God! That's amazing! I'm gonna be jumping around for the next few months, and my parents won't understand why! I love my life! Thank you Alice for telling me! I love you right now," she rambled, jumping around the woman and then stopping in front of her again.

She was a witch? How awesome wasn't that?! She jumped up and down to get off some energy. And then she turned a bit.

"How do I get out of the forest? My parents and I are one a sort of field trip, and they're probably worried. Not for me, but what I might have done," Matilda said with a pout. She knew her parents lover her, but they were poor at showing it.
Matilda Greengrass
Matilda Greengrass
Child

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Nocte Sun May 06, 2012 2:28 pm

Alice chuckled as she heard Matilda's rambling of words. Such excitement makes her happy. She watched as the child jumped around like a rabbit.

"Such a cheerful little child," she said. "And I think that was my first confession. I'm going to call you White Rabbit. You jump like one and as adorable as one. That is if you don't mind."

She laughed at her joke.

"What's a field trip?" Alice asked. "It's sounds similar, but I just can't seem to remember. Is it a Muggle thing?"

She frowned about Matilda said about her parents not worried about her, but what she does.

"Sure, I'll help. Where's the last place you saw them?"

Alice Nocte
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down